PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend wants to buy a NEW FORD ESCAPE. who wants to make a deal?

Pages : [1] 2

InRich
06-17-2013, 08:24 PM
edit

troi.oi
06-17-2013, 08:27 PM
i hope shes gettin the turbo model :D

wtf im nameless
06-17-2013, 08:35 PM
I haven't talked to him in over a year, but if Bobby Butler is still at Woodridge, go see him. Great guy to deal with, hoping he's still there when I buy my next one.

Sugarphreak
06-17-2013, 08:38 PM

Graham_A_M
06-17-2013, 08:38 PM
^ Woodridge is awesome, I'd buy it from there way before any other place.

Avoid Metro Ford, Maclin, Universal and Cam Clark. Cam Clark isn't that bad, but Woodridge would get my business first. I used to have to deal with them heavily when I was a fleet manager for about 30 fords we had, and they've always been great. I have no complaints at all, despite using them for about 5 years straight.

Advantage Ford isn't too bad (same owner who owns Woodridge) but the last few times I was there I really wasn't impressed.

InRich
06-17-2013, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak
Hang on, you have a girlfriend? I always thought you were bacheloring it up ;)

Yea shes a recent acquisition. 27 year old, and really hot, couldn't resist. plus shes really good in umm.

Sugarphreak
06-17-2013, 08:41 PM

InRich
06-17-2013, 08:45 PM
^ LOL!!! you junkie :thumbsup:

Graham_A_M
06-17-2013, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by InRich

Yea shes a recent acquisition. 27 year old, and really hot, couldn't resist. plus shes really good in umm.

Fuck.... I need to spend more time in Calgary, Im missing out on all the decent talent.
:( :thumbsdow

Shlade
06-17-2013, 08:51 PM
Go to cam Clark ford

blitz
06-17-2013, 09:40 PM
she specifically requested to talk to an asian salesmen when she called,

Jesus, that's so racist.

Ok if I call up and ask for a white salesman?

Disoblige
06-17-2013, 10:05 PM
True, that is kinda weird to ask for that unless she's FOB and can't speak English well.

flipstah
06-17-2013, 10:06 PM
Is she FOB? Is that why she wanted an Asian salesperson?

EDIT: ^^ Beat me to it.

msouther
06-17-2013, 10:19 PM
Call Andre Jesperson @ Freedom Ford in Edmonton. It is worth the trip. I called all of the local usual suspects for my 2014 Mustang GT, and they were the best price and best service I have ever had. Tell him Monty sent you. Cheers.

Proyecto2000
06-17-2013, 10:20 PM
I sent you a PM. I have a contact at Advantage, who has given 3 of my friends awesome deals because I buy all of our Field Lariat F350's from him.

The_Rural_Juror
06-17-2013, 10:24 PM
You want the Asian salesmen because you can offer to pay cash for no gst. Duh.

haggis88
06-17-2013, 10:25 PM
27 is certainly a good year for both girls and scotch, haha

http://ultimatescotchwhisky.com/gallery/distilleries/blairathol/ba27.jpg

i've been camping at Blair Atholl!

never got a chance to go on a tour of the distillery though :(

ercchry
06-17-2013, 10:28 PM
advantage and woodridge are under the same group...

woodridge has the selection though... huge lot

but lets get this back on track...

you are suppose to be a beyond baller, and if the HELOC king maxboost got his girl a 3 series... you got to top that shit... X3 or bust :bigpimp:

InRich
06-17-2013, 11:59 PM
Shes not FOB at all. she just prefers giving it to asian people cause she thinks they work harder. I laugh at her.

spikerS
06-18-2013, 12:06 AM
Shes not FOB at all. she just prefers giving it to asian people cause she thinks they work harder. I laugh at her.

sounds to me like you have a racist girlfriend then.

AndyL
06-18-2013, 12:22 AM
watch out man your next... guess that means asians work harder at umm.

:rofl:

TomcoPDR
06-18-2013, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by AndyL
watch out man your next... guess that means asians work harder at umm.

Naw, Rich got nothing to worry about. She's into Rich's D, and by D, I mean dollar $$$$$ signs, or Documents (green card) :devil:

dirtsniffer
06-18-2013, 06:27 AM
Haha this thread is awesome.
I've had racist girlfriends before, but never towards my race. Must be weird. :nut:

GTS4tw
06-18-2013, 07:30 AM

What a stupid bitch, lucky she is hot.

blitz
06-18-2013, 07:45 AM
Haha, this is how it went:

Racist GF: "Hello, please send an Asian salesman to pick me up for a test drive. DO NOT SEND a white or black salesman"
White Salesman: "Bitch, take a cab"

artieg30
06-18-2013, 08:28 AM
folks theres a great white elephant in the room here... Pics of Inrich's g/f or it didn't happen hahaha

Disoblige
06-18-2013, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by blitz

Racist GF: "Hello, please send an Asian salesman to pick me up for a test drive. DO NOT SEND a white or black salesman"
Hahaha, that's gold.

Tik-Tok
06-18-2013, 08:38 AM

http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/1009/mail-order-bride-asian-bride-demotivational-poster-1285618844.jpg

AndyL
06-18-2013, 08:59 AM

Tomaz
06-18-2013, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by artieg30
folks theres a great white elephant in the room here... Pics of Inrich's g/f or it didn't happen hahaha

Yuuuup! Gotta see the goods now! lol

max_boost
06-18-2013, 10:49 AM
Yellow fever? A lot of Beyonders can relate. :D

R-Audi
06-18-2013, 12:12 PM
While the Escapes are really nice, you will pay more for one then a similarly equipped Santa Fe.
Kinda sounds like she wants Lexus service on a Hyundai budget....

Z_Fan
06-18-2013, 12:32 PM
For now, I'm with Tik-Tok.

I live just a few houses down from InRich.

I've seen him watering his grass. I've seen his vette parked on street, in the garage, driving in the street, driving out the street, etc.

I've seen his vette getting some 'work' done on it. (Looks nice BTW)

I've seen him driving his X5 in to our neighborhood like a 22 year old asshat. [You're supposed to not shit in your own back yard you know?] Burn the rubber some where else.

BUT...

I've *NEVER* and I mean *NEVER* seen a girl at that residence or with him at any time.

:poosie:

:devil:

So ya, I think the request for pics is reasonable and valid.

G
06-18-2013, 01:09 PM
Need pics...I have yet to meet an asian chick that wants a Ford.

Graham_A_M
06-18-2013, 02:15 PM

That is, the most idiotic thing I've read on beyond, in a very long time. :facepalm:

dirtsniffer
06-18-2013, 02:16 PM
Must have been funny having this white sounding person phone the dealership asking for an asian salesman

95EG6P
06-18-2013, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by blitz

:clap: WIN

JRSC00LUDE
06-18-2013, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by G

Halfer.

Weapon_R
06-18-2013, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by G

or Inrich

heavyD
06-18-2013, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

or Inrich

Money makes even the biggest losers somewhat appealing to women.

Isaiah
06-18-2013, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

or Inrich :rofl:

Originally posted by heavyD

Maybe he HELOCed her.

InRich
06-18-2013, 11:17 PM
Wow... u guys think I'm lying about having a gf? why would I do that?

Anyways... We went to WoodRidge Ford as per your recommendations, we just had a shitty time there. The Escape we wanted retails for around 45k and change. They offered 1250 off, and told us it was the best deal they could give us, if we didn't like it, we could go somewhere else..... So we did.

We ended up at crowfoot Ford (North Star Ford) and got the same car, FULLY LOADED, I mean there was nothing more we could put on the damn thing for 39888 from Kurt, who was an amazing salesman btw.

xnvy
06-19-2013, 12:43 AM
^Is it Manti Te'o's former gf?

Redlyne_mr2
06-19-2013, 12:49 AM

Anyways... We went to WoodRidge Ford as per your recommendations, we just had a shitty time there. The Escape we wanted retails for around 45k and change. They offered 1250 off, and told us it was the best deal they could give us, if we didn't like it, we could go somewhere else..... So we did.

We ended up at crowfoot Ford (North Star Ford) and got the same car, FULLY LOADED, I mean there was nothing more we could put on the damn thing for 39888 from Kurt, who was an amazing salesman btw.

Hmm something doesn't make sense. There isn't even $5000 in mark-up on an Escape so either Woodridge was holding back some unadvertised program money or there is a big difference between what Woodridge was selling and what North star was selling. Nevertheless the Escape is an awesome choice.

TomcoPDR
06-19-2013, 02:56 AM
Kurt

What kinda Asian names their kid Kurt?

Rat Fink
06-19-2013, 07:19 AM

GTS4tw
06-19-2013, 08:16 AM
Post up some pics!! At least of the new SUV, but preferably of the GF.

Sugarphreak
06-19-2013, 08:55 AM

Black Gts
06-19-2013, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Rat Fink

No incentives right now. A fully loaded titanium with every option including parking assist is around 45K on the Ford.ca website. I can see there being around 5K markup easily on them. My Focus SE (middle trim level with a few nice options) had approx 2500 room between invoice and window sticker cost and that was half the price of that escape. Once you add in electrical doo-dads like parking assist/tech packages theres a significant room to work with.

Harley F150s have approx 15K worth of room to work with at any given time (not counting incentives). Anyone who pays full price for one of those is clearly overpaying.

If InRich actually got the fully equipped vehicle it should be a Titanium with every option including the parking assist and foot swipe tailgate. Overall they are nice vehicles.

How much room on an fx4 please :D

heavyD
06-19-2013, 09:54 AM

Is that OTD price? I like them but didn't realize they are so expensive.

jwslam
06-19-2013, 09:59 AM
Did you ever consider the possibility that she is an indoor girl… if you leave the door open she gets out and runs away.
InRich has 2 brothers?
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/369665/3-brothers-arrested-after-long-missing-women-found-alive-in-cleveland-home/

InRich
06-19-2013, 12:29 PM
She bought from a white guy.

And I would put a pic of her up, but she came on last night, and saw some of your messages, their pretty rough, so she told me not to. I had it ready to upload and everything, but some of you are being idiots. so.. no pics.

Sorath
06-19-2013, 12:34 PM
weak :drama:

89s1
06-19-2013, 12:40 PM

And I would put a pic of her up, but she came on last night, and saw some of your messages, their pretty rough, so she told me not to. I had it ready to upload and everything, but some of you are being idiots. so.. no pics.

You think we've never heard that one before?

Come on.

GTS4tw
06-19-2013, 12:54 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: suuuuure....

blitz
06-19-2013, 01:08 PM

Well you did set the tone of the conversation...

spikerS
06-19-2013, 01:13 PM

Not that I advocate this kind of stuff but...

You can't take a picture of what isn't there.....

YEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh!

G-ZUS
06-19-2013, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by spikers

ZINGGG

Tik-Tok
06-19-2013, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by spikers

That's just mean. I'm sure she and her two friends Inrich "acquired" don't appreciate that kind of joke.

http://www.puppiesandflowers.com/blogimages/09/01/dolls2.jpg

heavyD
06-19-2013, 02:20 PM

She thought our posts were rough?

You were the one that said she was really good in umm. Most of the other posts in the thread are more aimed at if she is real or fiction.

Z_Fan
06-19-2013, 02:29 PM

I think it's supposed to be good fun.

Not for you necessarily.

;)

I would put a pic of her up, but she came on last night, and saw some of your messages, their pretty rough, so she told me not to. I had it ready to upload and everything, but some of you are being idiots. so.. no pics.

I'm left wondering what you expected from this forum...?

snowcat
06-19-2013, 02:50 PM

You were the one that said she was really good in umm. Most of the other posts in the thread are more aimed at if she is real or fiction.

Beyond cracks me the fuck up. You would all be lying if you said you didn't ever tell your buddies your chick was good at sucking you knobs.

:zzz:

01RedDX
06-19-2013, 03:28 PM

austic
06-19-2013, 03:47 PM
I thought you just trade LV bags for hot Asian girls?

Type_S1
06-19-2013, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by austic

You don't actually get to keep the girl, lv bag for 6 months of "ummm" than just like a bag....when it wears out....on to the next one.

RoseLover
06-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by austic

This is getting really stupid and funny...btw, I don't like LV bags, Prada bags are more preferred.

Disoblige
06-19-2013, 04:27 PM
^^ lol no way :rofl:

drtoohotty1
06-19-2013, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by RoseLover

This is getting really stupid and funny...btw, I don't like LV bags, Prada bags are more preferred.

Pics with said Prada bags ?

403ep3
06-19-2013, 04:32 PM
but less prada bags :poosie:

CanmoreOrLess
06-19-2013, 04:34 PM
No one suggested a Costco membership to get a further discount? $1,000 bucks gets you a small bag.

Rat Fink
06-19-2013, 07:04 PM

Black Gts
06-19-2013, 08:06 PM
Thanks. I. Didn't realize I was already on the rope. I. Didn't go brand new though and was a little upside down so even that would have been more than I wanted. I figured I'd last more than the 12 hoursI did here haha.

InRich
06-19-2013, 08:31 PM
If your seriously looking for a FORD, go see that Kurt guy at North Star. He really did go all out for me and my girlfriend, and I would defiantly buy from him again any day. At the end of the day, I really did feel he deserved to have our business, the rest of the dealers we visited were a complete waste of time, almost...

I'm gonna go pick up her car sometime before months end and I'll review how the transaction went upon delivery of the vehicle. Hopefully its mint, unlike my last transaction *cough Jack Carters *sniffle stay away!

BTW she got an absolutely fully loaded 2013 Ford Escape Titanium, with every option possible for 39888. Woodridges best price didn't even come near that! Go see him for that FX4 estimate. I did have to squeeze him about 4 times though, but he really came through for me.

big A
06-19-2013, 08:45 PM
I've always wanted to try this

http://www.wimp.com/buycar/

to see if it really works. I saw the video right after I bought my last car :(

D. Dub
06-19-2013, 09:15 PM

I count on that!!!

Sugarphreak
06-19-2013, 09:21 PM

Darkane
06-19-2013, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by big A
I've always wanted to try this

http://www.wimp.com/buycar/

to see if it really works. I saw the video right after I bought my last car :(

That's more or less how I bought my last car. It does work.

One more thing to add (one of my personal tricks) put down a deposit on the best price dealer BUT LEAVE YOUR PREFFERED DEALER out from the calling ring for now.

Next call your dealer that you would like to purchase from and tell them to match or beat the best price. If they they think you're tire kicking tell them to check for your deposit. They'll see you're serious and give it to you 9/10 times.

Next cancel the deposit from the previous dealer and give it to your preffered dealer.

Done. Arm yourself with car cost canada invoice prices as well.

TomcoPDR
06-20-2013, 02:21 AM
Hey Rich, since you got a hardcore traditional Azn girlfriend. Can I actually drop of my extra set of Fuk Luk Sau lucky charms to you? (For you, FREE bro)

If she's legit Asian, she'll love these guys. They'll bring you luck, fortune, prosperity; not to mention, I believe three of them combined will give you great sex life.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Tomcompany/Past%20repairs/For%20sale/IMG_3575_zps1c1795f8.jpg (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/Tomcompany/media/Past%20repairs/For%20sale/IMG_3575_zps1c1795f8.jpg.html)

Let me know.

RoseLover
06-20-2013, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR
Hey Rich, since you got a hardcore traditional Azn girlfriend. Can I actually drop of my extra set of Fuk Luk Sau lucky charms to you? (For you, FREE bro)

If she's legit Asian, she'll love these guys. They'll bring you luck, fortune, prosperity; not to mention, I believe three of them combined will give you great sex life.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Tomcompany/Past%20repairs/For%20sale/IMG_3575_zps1c1795f8.jpg (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/Tomcompany/media/Past%20repairs/For%20sale/IMG_3575_zps1c1795f8.jpg.html)

Let me know.

Thank you for planning to pass on the set of Fuk Luk Sau lucky charms to me. I really appriciate the thoughts. In our culture, you can only "invite" them home from a temple with the proper date and ceremony. It is a compliciated thing. I suggest you to send them to any temple in Calgary. They usually would like to take them.:thumbsup:

RoseLover
06-20-2013, 06:08 AM
deleted

sabad66
06-20-2013, 07:24 AM
i still can't get over how she cold called a dealership and said "can i speak to an asian salesman please" :rofl:

JRSC00LUDE
06-20-2013, 07:32 AM
I like how Inrich made a new account! :rofl:

heavyD
06-20-2013, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by sabad66
i still can't get over how she cold called a dealership and said "can i speak to an asian salesman please" :rofl:

I have to think that's probably pretty common at Honda dealerships.

GTS4tw
06-20-2013, 07:58 AM

Rich was right. Kurt is a really good sales guy. He stays at the used car department in the Crowfoot Ford. But he can still sale the new cars too. I felt really comfortable to talk to him the whole time. He was not playing games or pushing you to buy. He thought for me and he was patient. At least he showed the effort for the potential sales. I went to Crowfoot Hyundai as well. The sales guy Lee pushed hard to get to know my $35k budget, and then pulled out a $39k Santa Fe Sports to let me test drive. When I try to get the price closer to $35K, he gave me the word: there is no way you can get it at $35K! So what is the point he asked my budget! I don't like to play this kind of games and waste my time like this.
BTW, I am not a racist Asian people, I just more prefer to speak in my own language on my time off...so I don't need to translate languages in my brain every time I talk. Especially cars are something I know very little, a lot of terms I am not fimilar with. At the end, whoever offers the better deal, whoever helps me out and shows the effort to the sales, who gets the deal. Couldn't be more simple.

And what, your "language" is asian? Not even a good attempt at trolling, but I bet it'll work on this site...got me to reply.

Tik-Tok
06-20-2013, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by GTS4tw

And what, your "language" is asian? Not even a good attempt at trolling, but I bet it'll work on this site...got me to reply.

Well, not everyone is fluent in North American.

dirtsniffer
06-20-2013, 08:03 AM
there wsa some bad grammar, maybe she is a little fob

RoseLover
06-20-2013, 08:05 AM

lol...I speak Mandarin, but I didn't want to say. Cause some smart guys like you can figure out which country I came from right away..

Sugarphreak
06-20-2013, 08:06 AM

RoseLover
06-20-2013, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by dirtsniffer
there wsa some bad grammar, maybe she is a little fob

lol...yea...so does ur spelling. :D

GTS4tw
06-20-2013, 08:12 AM

lol...I speak Mandarin, but I didn't want to say. Cause some smart guys like you can figure out which country I came from right away..

Vietnam?

Hallowed_point
06-20-2013, 08:40 AM

I have to think that's probably pretty common at Honda dealerships.

I always see asians with other asian realtors etc :dunno: And then they wonder why people think they are fobs!

Tik-Tok
06-20-2013, 08:48 AM

Vietnam?

Pakistan, obviously.

Would have been funny if they put a Russian on the phone though :rofl:

heavyD
06-20-2013, 08:56 AM
How many of you here are Asian? Is FOB considered a racist term as it's all over this thread? I just got banned from a website for using the term FOB because a moderator considered it racist. It's used so much here I just figured it was a common term for new immigrant. Is this a case of really thin skinned moderation or what?

JRSC00LUDE
06-20-2013, 09:15 AM

Mandarin? Must be Orange County?

jwslam
06-20-2013, 09:24 AM
lol...yea...so does ur spelling. :D
lol wut? :english:

How many of you here are Asian? Is FOB considered a racist term as it's all over this thread? I just got banned from a website for using the term FOB because a moderator considered it racist. It's used so much here I just figured it was a common term for new immigrant. Is this a case of really thin skinned moderation or what?
Sometimes I enjoy being called FOB. Or I'll call myself FOB. But in the sense of HK style. i.e. I'll say something like "go look at a doctor la" (the la is very important) instead of "see a doctor" because I'm thinking "https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46277027/doctor.png" and immediately follow that with "damn, FOB english".

Calling me FOB in the sense of "from China" is offensive to me, because I seriously loathe their self-centered attitude thinking they're better. And I also use this in a manner of trying to be offensive i.e. "damn FOBs"

dirtsniffer
06-20-2013, 11:56 AM
All I meant was 'new immigrant'; I didn't realize it was racist.

Well if she is from Canada she should be fluent in English, no?

Disoblige
06-20-2013, 12:10 PM
lol, not only do I get offended by being called a FOB in the mainland sense, but also when people ask if I'm Mandarin. It's also funny when I see those rude Mandarin girls hold their chin up high to look like they're looking down on you and they're like 5'2".

I almost punched out a guy in Shanghai because he full out blasted a wet fart on me in a crowded airport bus with no remorse. I literally could feel the vibrations.

Of course, I'm friends with really nice Mandos as well, but they're more Westernized.

heavyD
06-20-2013, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige
lol, not only do I get offended by being called a FOB in the mainland sense, but also when people ask if I'm Mandarin. It's also funny when I see those rude Mandarin girls hold their chin up high to look like they're looking down on you and they're like 5'2".

I almost punched out a guy in Shanghai because he full out blasted a wet fart on me in a crowded airport bus with no remorse. I literally could feel the vibrations.

Of course, I'm friends with really nice Mandos as well, but they're more Westernized.

I have never called anyone specifically an FOB and I only use it in topics where bad drivers are being characterized. As for all that being confused with Mandarin stuff you lost me there as I'm pretty ignorant of the different types of Asians and their specific cultures.

JRSC00LUDE
06-20-2013, 02:28 PM
I'm pretty ignorant of the different types of Asians and their specific cultures.

This clearly explains pretty much all you need to know:

HaUV25Ezf5A

InRich
06-20-2013, 02:56 PM
^ HAHA, thats funny