PDA

View Full Version : What have haters done to your car?

Kaos
06-18-2013, 11:11 AM
Saw a thread like this on E90post and would like to hear what has been done to your cars, from haters who just like to hate!

My personal experience; someone had thrown a DQ sundae at my car while I was inside the mall.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0pdc600C71qbv5neo1_500.jpg

shadowz
06-18-2013, 11:15 AM
Sitting on 17th on a bench next to my car, someone threw a can of beer at it, then spit inside it.

G-ZUS
06-18-2013, 11:17 AM
Someone threw a egg @ my old beater Accord :rofl: I think the egg was worth more than the car

brandon
06-18-2013, 11:20 AM
Twice I have come out to find my license plate sticking straight up from someone trying to pull it off.

Tik-Tok
06-18-2013, 11:22 AM
I once picked up a hitchhiker in Banff (I needed someone to keep me awake the ride back to Calgary), in my '67 Cougar. When I dropped him off he forgot his hat in my car, I threw it out. A few weeks later I'm downtown, and find a dozen cigarette butts put out on my hood, along with a note on my windshield "Where the fuck is my hat?"

JustinMCS
06-18-2013, 11:25 AM
Someone keyed two panels. I was parked neatly at the mall away from everyone. Apparently Chinook Mall has a target for black german cars. Sigh. I was not even an asshat at all driving there. Have had it repainted since.

AudiPWR
Found a wad of chewing tabacco on my car after a nice dinner in Kelowna..

finboy
Eggs thrown a couple times both times hitting windshield only, keyed once (at the junkyard parking lot of all places)

Likely not haters, just random assholes, what can you do?

JfuckinC
06-18-2013, 11:26 AM
I parked under a tree and a flock of birds shit on my truck last week... the rain washed it off though :dunno:

Twin_Cam_Turbo
06-18-2013, 11:26 AM
Badge stolen off my Subaru, window shot with a BB gun on my
Subaru, been egged WHILE driving on Deerfoot Trail, people messing with the tow hook on my BMW, had someone build a snowman on the hood of my car last winter.

ddduke
06-18-2013, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by shadowz
Sitting on 17th on a bench next to my car, someone threw a can of beer at it, then spit inside it.

What did you do? and then what happened?

shadowz
06-18-2013, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by ddduke

What did you do? and then what happened?

Confronted them to see what their problem was, they were super drunk, I couldn't do much just got out of the hospital since my appendix exploded, their girlfriends just told them to keep walking

SR240SX
06-18-2013, 11:47 AM
2 cars I've owned have been lit on fire, egged once, and just this past sunday a little punk went into my car and threw all my shit everywhere, stole some change...little does he know it was all on camera, I now know where he lives.
:clap:

woodywoodford
06-18-2013, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by shadowz

And this is why I never, never park my car along that stretch, or anywhere remotely close to bars in general.

My buddies 3 yr old ran his hot wheels all over my fender and scratched the shit out of it. I wasn't ever mad or anything, but that's the worst luck I've had (knock on wood).

Some asshole parks his honda in front of my building with a proximity alarm. Any time somebody floors it through that intersection it goes off. Spitefully happiest day of my life was when I headed to work in the morning and the thing was covered in trash. Guess I wasn't the only one sick of hearing that thing go off every five minutes.

Impreza
06-18-2013, 12:02 PM
My car has been spat on, keyed, and some ass burned the plastic window of my old S2000 with a cigarette bud. My gf's dad had his entire drivers side keyed down to the bare metal on his week old CL550.

GS430
06-18-2013, 12:11 PM
Damn, you guys must have done some bad stuff, or just have ridiculous bad luck.

To quote a wise man..

"You don't fuck with another man's vehicle. It's just against the rules." -Vincent Vega

Ca_Silvia13
06-18-2013, 12:12 PM
My car used to have "no fat chicks car will scrape" sticker on it. The car got picked on alot back then...stupid fat chicks

I have had a spicy chicken thrown at it
Mcdonalds medium sized pop thrown at it
Egged
Someone pissed on both door handles
I used to have RPS stickers on it, they got torn off by some random

Now its in the garage ALWAYS

spikerS
06-18-2013, 12:17 PM
I had someone kick the door of my old truck and put a crease in it from window sill, right to the bottom, and knocking out a medium dinner plate sized chuck of paint out, thankfully, the primer stuck. Was lucky enough to be able to push the dent out with a 2x4 and patience, and then bondo it and blend touch up paint. could barely tell it was there.

The funny thing about it was, when I saw it, I started swearing a blue streak and a cop found me, wanting to know what was going on. This was back in the day when 11th was "Electric" and I was the DD while everyone was in a bar called the apartment.

also had someone rip off my sunroof.

throw a metal window crank handle through my rear window.

colinxx235
06-18-2013, 12:19 PM
on my cobalt someone ripped off the letters "ALT", then a year later someone stole the drivers side skirt, and at U of C someone kicked in the fog light in lot 12.

cobalt got hit and run for 6800 at chinook (not sure if that counts as haters)

brand new grand cherokee got keyed the very first night of ownership all over the hood at dixons (that really pissed me off)

the escalade almost got me into a big brawl at BPs few years back, drunk douchebags tho
:dunno:

the joys of calgary... least its nothing like edmonton dbags

Boosted131
06-18-2013, 12:25 PM
Egged hard enough to break tail lights and mirrors ....

Dynasty 88
06-18-2013, 12:28 PM
Let the windows cracked on my old 325i at the mall, someone threw two lit cigarettes in the car, right on both front seats.

Lex350
06-18-2013, 12:29 PM
Had somebody put a hole through the front air dam in an Edmonton hotel parking lot. Looked like they used rebar or something like that........Edmonton, what can ya do?

sillysod
06-18-2013, 12:40 PM
wow do you guys park like asshats or have swastika decals on your cars?

I've had someone spit on my car once from one of those bust-loose party buses, but that was just a bunch of drunks and I am not sure even they were aiming at me.

Never had someone mess with my cars, but I always park carefully, close all the windows and lock it up.

Shlade
06-18-2013, 12:45 PM
Some guys tried throwing a flail at my car going on to bow bottom years ago (you know medeival weapon with a chain and ball with spikes) kind wish they did I always wanted one lol

Somebody also covered one of my cars in pickles at the Canadian tire from the dq in shawnessy. Later found out it was a buddy's brother lol

finboy
06-18-2013, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by sillysod
wow do you guys park like asshats or have swastika decals on your cars?

I've had someone spit on my car once from one of those bust-loose party buses, but that was just a bunch of drunks and I am not sure even they were aiming at me.

Never had someone mess with my cars, but I always park carefully, close all the windows and lock it up.

There are lots of random d-bags in the world, I'm just glad I haven't had it as bad as some in here, knock on wood

eglove
06-18-2013, 12:51 PM
Had my s2000 top slashed once. 7 or 8 holes in it

MrSector9
06-18-2013, 12:55 PM
someone broke the lock out on the drivers door trying to break in...... with the alarm light blinking in front of them.

2 hand prints scratched into the hood where someone fell onto it.

a guy running from some bouncers on stephen ave came out into traffic and ran across the front of my car.

Nicest thing, someone went into my unlocked car, stole some change, set everything they took out of the dash in a nice neat pile on my passenger seat and locked the doors when they were done.

My old roomate someone went into his unlocked car, stole his sunglasses (no big deal) but then proceeded to break off the cruise control and wiper stalks.

cet
06-18-2013, 01:05 PM
I used to have a '91 civic hatchback. The first instance, I was parked on 11th ave just west of 4th street as we were in one of the bars. I returned to my car to find out that someone had run over it denting the hood and roof and cracking the windsheild.
The second instance was at Frank Sissons. We were in bowling and I came out to find some one had kicked in one of my tail lights.
Both times I was parked legally. My tail lights were tinted at the time so maybe some one didn't like that.
I think I was broken in to twice.

artieg30
06-18-2013, 01:09 PM
my car was covered with dirt as it was winter and someone decided to draw a big penis on the hood of my car with their finger...

thats not all too bad considering they didn't key it or dent anything, and since the hood was covered with 3M i wasn't all too mad...

Though i must say i'm surprised at some people's maturity level or lack of respect for other people's property as this was done in the underground parkade of my condo and it's generally a building with classier tenants... and no i didn't park like a dbag nor did i provoke anyone in my building so the reason for picking on my car (other than it's a brand new flashy blue bmw) is beyond me...

like someone else quoted on here, never mess around with another man's car, that's just sacrilege... guess that wasn't taught to everyone..

DeleriousZ
06-18-2013, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Shlade
Some guys tried throwing a flail at my car going on to bow bottom years ago (you know medeival weapon with a chain and ball with spikes) kind wish they did I always wanted one lol

what the hell?? that's so random lol!! :rofl:

ercchry
06-18-2013, 01:18 PM
i had someone walk over (like, hood, roof, trunk) my old hooptie that was parked on a residential street in banff a few years back... good thing it was a $1200 car with different coloured panels :rofl:

beyond that... just those damn birds... always shitting on my cars...

finboy
06-18-2013, 01:24 PM
Oh I forgot, I parked an old project car in martindale for storage and someone thought it was fun to smash in the grill and windshield, then a former user from performanceshop.com smashed it with his tow truck when I hired him to tow it to my garage. $100 car, still a pain in the ass thought.

austic
06-18-2013, 01:28 PM
had some kids put ketchup all over my car while i was at a mini golf place. :whipped:

osspasha
06-18-2013, 01:35 PM
someone keyed my mazda 6 (entire car), on my first day in fort mcmurray, costed the insurance 8k to fully repaint the car in fort mc

my brand new f150 got keyed last weekend at canadian tire. not that bad tho, still ruined a perfectly good sunday

sillysod
06-18-2013, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by finboy
then a former user from performanceshop.com smashed it with his tow truck when I hired him to tow it to my garage..

elchoppahead? :D

max_boost
06-18-2013, 01:48 PM
Not much other than them saying you only have it cause you HELOC'd it.

And I'm like so????

lol :rofl:

hampstor
06-18-2013, 02:08 PM
- Egged a few times
- Screwdriver driven through the sidewall of my tires
- Glass bottle shoved under the wheel
- Giant flattened turd on the A-piller. To this day, I'm not entirely sure how they got it there, if it was human shit, or animal shit.
- Spray painted a black stripe down the side of the car. They also spray painted my neighbors windshield too.

v2kai
06-18-2013, 02:52 PM
parked at a mall for a few minutes, came out to a big wad of blue chewing gum on one of my anodized blue lugs:dunno:

Ymerej472008
06-18-2013, 02:58 PM
Broken Windshield.
Broken Rear Window.
Haters gonna hate...

K3RMiTdot
06-18-2013, 02:59 PM
had my parked outside my house overnight one day, someone took apart the drainpipe from the side of my house and put it on my hood -___-

bastardchild
06-18-2013, 03:34 PM
nothing. Just daddy's car comments.

Hallowed_point
06-18-2013, 03:37 PM
Someone keyed the f7ck out of my rear quarter..and I never double park etc. Good thing I'm handy with the touch up pen/wet sand..it's barely noticeable (well I notice it!! :banghead: )

speedmaster
06-18-2013, 03:38 PM
Geez - where are some of you guys parking?

sidewaysD
06-18-2013, 04:07 PM
neighbours convertible chrysler:

Decided to put the top up.. and found out that someone shit in his car.. wipped his bum with tiolet paper and down the hatch it goes..

Was kind enough to leave a free roll on the radio attenna.

calls me (Owned a detailing business).. I need you to detail my car tonight...

oh hellz nooooo.

clem24
06-18-2013, 04:09 PM
Got my first 2 door dings on my Civic63 at the Panaroma Hills Theater parking lot (wife was driving and she parked kind of funny - I am always choosy about which spots I park in). I do kind of wish I had let the air out of 2 of their tires though. People have no respect for others' property (my old Legacy GT was just COVERED in door dings, all from Calgary). But not a hater I suppose. Just stupid people (and it was a 2012 Impreza that did it too).

My bro-in-law when he was still living at home (Hamptons) had his newish Civic beaten with a baseball bat.. Twice. By some punk kid.

HiSpec
06-18-2013, 04:43 PM
Not my car, but went for a movie at Metrotown in his S2K. Came out with his softtop slashed... and it was pouring.

finboy
06-18-2013, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by sillysod

elchoppahead? :D

Blownbowtie or something like that, there is a there about it somewhere

Vr4Whore
06-18-2013, 05:12 PM
Had someone steal a set of rear aftermarket mudflaps on my gc8 and scraped the whole drivers side - why they only took the rear mud flaps I still don't know. Was parked at shawnessey alley perpendicular to the road that has the sign on the fence saying " No LRT parking you are on camera"

speedog
06-18-2013, 05:17 PM
Lived 3 years on Cambrian Drive NW and the one and only time I parked in the alley behind the grumpy old German neighbor's home, he dumped a wheelbarrow of dirt over his fence onto my El Camino. Apparently he got along with no one and it was just my turn per the rest of the neighbors who all had run-ins with him over the years.

xnvy
06-18-2013, 05:32 PM
During the past academic year I spent the weekdays on res and the weekends at home. My family has 3 cars so the Accord has to park on the street. Came home from the university on a Saturday morning to find my mom taping my drivers side mirror onto my car after she found it just sitting in the backyard in the morning. Managed to restore my power mirror function! :D

duaner
06-18-2013, 05:33 PM
Buy an '03 Altima and keep it in mediocre condition. Problem solved.

SKR
06-18-2013, 07:05 PM
I used to live across the street from the UofL. People walking to school would cut through the parking lot. I'd be driving down the street and look in the mirror, and there'd be a bunch of empty pop cans and chip bags and shit flying out of my truck. I figured people were just throwing their garbage in the box of my truck as they walked by. People probably thought it was my garbage and that I was being a dick, but I didn't know any of that stuff was back there. I never thought to check for other people's garbage.

In the same parking lot someone stole the fire extinguisher out of the back of my other truck and sprayed it al over two other people's cars, and then threw it in a little stream nearby. I don't know why they didn't spray it all over my truck too. Glad they didn't, but don't understand why.

StreetRacerX
06-18-2013, 08:31 PM
Came back after spending a couple weeks with family in Manitoba and had left the car in its usual spot out on the street, someone had spray painted the driverside mirror almost the same blue as my truck lol, just took some spray 9 to it and it came right off, no idea who it could be.

95EagleAWD
06-19-2013, 12:37 AM
Someone threw a full beer can at my old Evo on Deerfoot. That's it. Never had any of my cars touched in Edmonton.

amear
06-19-2013, 02:00 AM
All this has happened on my driveway in a new neighborhood! TaraLake!

back in 2011? i just had purchased a 1500$ sound system for my prelude and i had some assholes come along a week later and break my drivers glass and take the stereo, they forgot to take the basssknob. lol

2013 a month or two ago had my beater accords (this thing is mint tho lol) drivers window, rear windshield and power side mirror smashed, got the windows fixed but the side mirror since its power and its so damn rare to find one on a coupe! i drive with no passenger side mirror. nothing was touched. just windows smashed. costed me 100$ to fix the windows

2013 same night had my dads FX45 rear windshield smashed as well. 1600$ just for the damn glass plus install. good thing a week before we had just insured our summer cars and with out us knowing the insurance changed our deductible from $500 to $250. so it was a $250 fix for the glass nothing was touched, just window smashed.

2013 first night i had my M3 insured. went to Sunridge mall to grab a hoodie around 7pm parked properly away from everyone ( where the window chip guys put there tent up in front of tims/sportcheck) came out in 10 min and there was this big ass snot/spit on my windshield. :barf:

i know have cameras all around my house and 2 facing the street. that was costly lol :D

i believe that's about it.. ill update as i remember

Alak
06-19-2013, 01:10 PM
My Roomate came out one morning to find his skyline completely covered in used condoms. There was like 20 - 30 of them. I mean, who the fuck keeps their used condoms?

05*CivicRS
06-20-2013, 10:16 PM
Bubble tea cup in my fart can with a rice citation ;)

Mista Bob
06-20-2013, 10:39 PM
I'm kinda surprised I haven't had much in the way of this happen with having an old cop car.
Only had something happen once, they kicked my side mirror in and drew a penis on the side of the car (car was dirty).

JustinMCS
06-21-2013, 01:22 AM
someone threw an evian water bottle at my car on memorial the other day because I went around a car. my lane changes didnt even affect him but he decided that he needed to do that. what a disgruntled douche in a lincoln f150 i mean mark lt.

Unknown303
06-21-2013, 02:16 AM
Didn't happen to me but when my family first moved to Calgary my step sisters car was shit on one night. Just a huge loose dump that ran down the hood over the grill, who ever dropped it cleaned up shop with a sock and left it on the hood as well. Everyone in our family but her were laughing our asses off. She was convinced it was one of us.