PDA

View Full Version : Speedoptions Review June 2013

LadyLuck
06-18-2013, 11:17 PM
I wanted to post a quick review about the service I received from Dave at Speedoptions this past week.

I came to Dave in desperation, my EG was just about to fall apart, to name a few things...my suspension was toast, every bushing you can imagine needed to be replaced, some bolts were totally seized up and the other bolts shouldn't have been there in the first place, but thats what you get when you let randoms work on your vehicle...

Anywho.

What I expected: I thought Dave was going to have a look at my vehicle, laugh in my face and tell me to take that thing out back and shoot it.

What I got: When I took my car to Speedoptions I did not have much hope, but after going through everything Dave assured me that he was able to make the car safe again, offered his opinion on a few things and even helped me save a few bucks in the end.

The service was outstanding, I was kept in the loop on a daily basis of what was happening...especially if he ran into issues such as seized bolts etc which I appreciated.

He went above and beyond to help me out, I couldn't be more happy to be driving my car right now. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else after this experience.

Thanks Dave and everyone at Speedoptions!

amear
06-19-2013, 02:06 AM
+1 for Dave, Only guy that touches my cars or wheels. Hes worked on my dads 95 Acura legend, MINT! dad doesn't trust any one with the car except Speed Sptions.

Twenty
06-24-2013, 03:58 PM
Speedoptions is one of my favourite places. The group there is nothing but helpful. :thumbsup: