PDA

View Full Version : If The Saddledome Is Not Ready - UPDATE All Stampede Concerts Cancelled

hadson
06-23-2013, 06:28 PM
so a similar thing happened in Nashville and it wasn't as bad happened about in may as ken said and took them up until October to get it ready just in time. here there is less time and it was worse will all the events and shows be cancelled upcoming in august/sept i doubt that is an option they will lose a lot of money and maybe they start on the road for like 10 games or so etc. what do you guys think will happen they will get it done by then ?

ZEDGE
06-23-2013, 06:30 PM
Corral? That would be old school. Watched the Flames play there as a kid.

spikerS
06-23-2013, 06:36 PM
nah, the dome will be ready in plenty of time. training camps and all that will happen at either the corral or at max bell.

It is going to be interesting to see how they get the stampede grounds ready.

CanmoreOrLess
06-23-2013, 06:39 PM
How can you think Calgary can flip the Saddledome in a shorter timeframe than Nashville? Does Calgary have a magic wand? Further, you're dreaming if you think the Stampede is going to happen on any scale.

hadson
06-23-2013, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by CanmoreOrLess
How can you think Calgary can flip the Saddledome in a shorter timeframe then Nashville? Does Calgary have a magic wand?

no but ken king does smartass....

CanmoreOrLess
06-23-2013, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by hadson

no but ken king does smartass....

Let's hope his ability to flip a rink is better than his skills in running a hockey team.

C_Dave45
06-23-2013, 06:45 PM
Last night on CBC Kelly Hrudey mentioned he was talking to Ken King and King mentioned that there's a good possibility the dome wouldn't be ready by the start of the season, but he was confident that the NHL would be accommodating as far as scheduling goes.

I can't see it being ready by then.

403ep3
06-23-2013, 06:57 PM

Let's hope his ability to flip a rink is better than his skills in running a hockey team.

His job is not to run the hockey team but more so the operations of the Calgary Flames Brand. I'm pretty sure he's doing a good job of doing that.

CanmoreOrLess
06-23-2013, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by 403ep3

His job is not to run the hockey team but more so the operations of the Calgary Flames Brand. I'm pretty sure he's doing a good job of doing that.

The Flames brand doing fine, so King is the man it appears. I hope he pulls it off, but really how can you expect it to be business as usual? I support the Flames as much as anyone and honestly would like to see a camera crew follow the process from day one. It would make for interesting TV. Personally, I am more concerned about the lost concerts as I attend only a handful of Flames games each year.

ercchry
06-23-2013, 08:39 PM
its wouldnt take much to run a street sweeper over a patch of parking lot and throw up a temporary structure for all your summer concert needs

spikerS
06-23-2013, 08:52 PM
seriously, the seating is mostly going to be breaking out a pressure washer, and steam cleaners for the fabric ones in avis young club.

I expect the jumbotron will be a write off and won't be there at the start of the season.

The rest of it is all fairly accessible for electricians, and cleaning the ice surface and such. It is all concrete down there, so it makes for easy clean up, and the corridors down there are all pretty large. easy enough to drive bobcats in.

seriously, I have zero doubt in my mind that it will be ready by the second week in September.

someone, bet me a large coffee at Timmie's!

I.
DARE.
YOU.

403ep3
06-23-2013, 09:02 PM
I wouldn't doubt that they blast through cleanup and be done in 2-3 weeks. There's some pretty big concerts coming up and they probably don't want to cancel or reschedule them.

Carly rae, bruno, KISS, Selena Gomez..

Neil68
06-23-2013, 09:26 PM
Have any of you seen the Saddledome after some of the rock concerts? It usually looks like a tornado blew through and sometimes requires powerspraying to clean the concrete seating areas!! I agree with some of the other posts, just a quick clean-up, maybe replace some seats and as long as the electrical work can be completed over the summer, then the Flames and Hitman should be fine for October.

Not sure about some of the July concerts though...

VWEvo
06-23-2013, 10:06 PM
Further, you're dreaming if you think the Stampede is going to happen on any scale.

Wow, talk about Mr. Negativity. I quoted this to prove you otherwise. Hope the rest of Calgary has a way better attitude than you.

schocker
06-23-2013, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by VWEvo
Wow, talk about Mr. Negativity. I quoted this to prove you otherwise. Hope the rest of Calgary has a way better attitude than you.
Stampede won't happen, best flood joke so far :rofl:

Kavy
06-23-2013, 10:52 PM
Jumbotron was suspended and suffered no damage according to Francis (so take it with a grain of salt).

The flames might start the season with a month on the road. I cannot see it taking any longer then that to get everything together enough to make due.

C_Dave45
06-23-2013, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Kavy
Jumbotron was suspended and suffered no damage according to Francis (so take it with a grain of salt).

The flames might start the season with a month on the road. I cannot see it taking any longer then that to get everything together enough to make due.

The jumbotron itself didn't sustain any damage, but the entire control room that operates it is totaled. None of the equipment is salvageable. All the dressing rooms. electrical equipment. HVAC.
So said King, anyways.

Sorath
06-23-2013, 11:25 PM
Max bell? Flames community? Winsport?

rage2
06-24-2013, 07:59 AM
So much shit has to be replaced at the dome. Ice making machine, all electrical, HEROIN BEER LINES, video rooms, jumbotron rooms. All this stuff isn't exactly off the shelf. Plus there's probably going to be huge labour shortages to get the work done in the upcoming months.

It's not a matter of taking a pressure washer and power washing the place out and that's it haha.

Manhattan
06-24-2013, 09:11 AM
Worst case scenario. Home games played in Edmonton.

Graham_A_M
06-24-2013, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by rage2
So much shit has to be replaced at the dome. Ice making machine, all electrical, HEROIN BEER LINES, video rooms, jumbotron rooms. All this stuff isn't exactly off the shelf. Plus there's probably going to be huge labour shortages to get the work done in the upcoming months.

It's not a matter of taking a pressure washer and power washing the place out and that's it haha.

For the beer lines, it'll only add the the taste and the effect that "beer" has, so no worry there. :)

CanmoreOrLess
06-24-2013, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Manhattan
Worst case scenario. Home games played in Edmonton.

They could always play their games in Saskatoon, 15,000 seats and all would be sold out for sure. They could even market a special edition uniform. The flood can only improve the "taste" of that fine Bud water.

spikerS
06-24-2013, 09:57 AM

agreed, there is a lot of work there, but it is not a "Tear down and rebuild"

and the controllers for the jumbotron and such ARE pretty much off the shelf. it is all computer and software controls.

Yes, there is a lot of work, but the Saddledome, Flames organization, and whatever insurance pays them, is going to have a lot of bank behind them to get it cleaned and fixed.

You would be nuts if you thought they would not be going ballistic getting it ready as each home game is worth so much in revenue to a bunch of different businesses.

They will have a crew of a couple hundred people in there doing everything from electrical, to cleaning, to replacing to whatever. Beer lines will not need replacing, just a good cleaning. Electrical is going to be the biggest concern, and replacing damaged equipment. IE: zambonies, and redoing locker rooms, medical facilities, offices etc.

bet me a coffee Rage!

CanmoreOrLess
06-24-2013, 10:09 AM
2010 Nashville flood taken the day after, a country band was practicing just before the flood. How does this compare to the Saddledome?:

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5103/czsa.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/czsa.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

lilmira
06-24-2013, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M

For the beer lines, it'll only add the the taste and the effect that "beer" has, so no worry there. :)

"Organic Bud Light!"

jonnycat
06-24-2013, 11:33 AM
They are not fucking around. They just had a meeting with all staff to determine exactly what needs to be re-ordered, so they can get on it immediately, training equipment, medical equipment, gear, etc. The only thing that may be salvageable are the sticks.

I think they will have it ready by regular season too.

supe
06-24-2013, 11:38 AM
Stampede WILL happen, maybe not at full capacity but it will happen. I personally doubt the events in the dome will go on but to me those aren't what makes the stampede the stampede.

As for hockey, my bet is the dome will be up and running by the start of the season.

got_mike33
06-24-2013, 11:46 AM
I'll take that bet Spikers...

I think that because the Flames own the Stamps now, there could be a lot of concerts moved to McMahon. Summer outdoor concerts could be pretty profitable if they can pull it off. Would be a lot more "floor space" too!

sputnik
06-24-2013, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by got_mike33

I think that because the Flames own the Stamps now, there could be a lot of concerts moved to McMahon. Summer outdoor concerts could be pretty profitable if they can pull it off. Would be a lot more "floor space" too!

The Flames might own the Stamps, but McMahon is still owned by the U of C.

ercchry
06-24-2013, 12:05 PM
and the dome isnt "owned" by the flames..

tirebob
06-24-2013, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by spikers

seriously, I have zero doubt in my mind that it will be ready by the second week in September.

I.
DARE.
YOU.

I'll take that bet Chris! lol! Not because I don't think it is impossible, but just that it could be close, so we might as well make it interesting... :)

theken
06-24-2013, 01:41 PM
Hopefully they do it fast

theken
06-24-2013, 01:41 PM
Hopefully they do it fast

gkAeris
06-24-2013, 01:46 PM
I was just about to purchase some scalped tickets to Bruno Mars, now i'm just going to wait a couple days before the show first to see if its cancelled.

lol it would suck to get face value tickets of $100 paying $225 and getting the refund of the face value instead....:drama:

01RedDX
06-24-2013, 02:26 PM

ercchry
06-24-2013, 02:28 PM
:rofl: thats probably going to scar a few children

sputnik
06-24-2013, 02:31 PM
There should be a "furry snuff" warning for this page.

D'z Nutz
06-24-2013, 02:33 PM
The tongue removed from the mouth suggests MacT was somehow involved.

C_Dave45
06-24-2013, 02:41 PM
Hey Chris I'll take that bet. Lets put lunch on it. Need to set a date. Ready for a hockey game by Oct 5th? Either Fames or Hitmen.
A sit down pub lunch, two beer minimum :lol:

Stealth22
06-24-2013, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
The tongue removed from the mouth suggests MacT was somehow involved.
Apparently the CPS have listed MacT as a "person of interest" in the case. :rofl:

And yeah, that's definitely going to scar some kids for some time!

CanmoreOrLess
06-24-2013, 03:07 PM
It is the Curse of Iggy, he leaves, sells his home and all we have remaining are a tongueless head of the mascot, a bad Roman era water arena and an ironic team name of Flames.

FixedGear
06-24-2013, 03:25 PM

they used to have concerts at McMahon (check out the film Festival Express), but apparently it was getting too loud for the folks that live around there so they aren't allowed to any longer.

R!zz0
06-24-2013, 03:31 PM
It'll be very hard to take all that water out from the saddledome with just 1 cup

speedog
06-24-2013, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by R!zz0
It'll be very hard to take all that water out from the saddledome with just 1 cup
That's so a couple of days ago.

ZEDGE
06-24-2013, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
They found Harvey...
http://i.imgur.com/8u5sph4.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:(

Stealth22
06-24-2013, 04:11 PM
Apparently Harvey is still alive. Saw a post on Twitter saying that it was a backup suit, and the real one is safety tucked away.

CanmoreOrLess
06-24-2013, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by R!zz0

And the punchline..... At least we have a cup (said to a Vancouver fan).

sexualbanana
06-24-2013, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by FixedGear

they used to have concerts at McMahon (check out the film Festival Express), but apparently it was getting too loud for the folks that live around there so they aren't allowed to any longer.

I thought they could but concerts were running away past the 11pm curfew, and that was what the majority of the complaints were? After all, football games, albeit CFL games, are held there all summer and I imagine their PA system isn't much louder.

FixedGear
06-24-2013, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

I thought they could but concerts were running away past the 11pm curfew, and that was what the majority of the complaints were? After all, football games, albeit CFL games, are held there all summer and I imagine their PA system isn't much louder.

I don't know, that's just what I've been told. :dunno:

spikerS
06-24-2013, 05:06 PM

Originally posted by tirebob

I'll take that bet Chris! lol!

Done. The bet is that the dome will be ready for the Flames 1st regular season game.

Originally posted by C_Dave45
Hey Chris I'll take that bet. Lets put lunch on it. Need to set a date. Ready for a hockey game by Oct 5th? Either Fames or Hitmen.

Sure Dave! fuck, sounds like a good reason to catch up and have lunch with ya.

asp integra
06-24-2013, 05:42 PM

Ya they implemented a ban on outdoor concerts at mcmahon a few years back. they might look at lifting it for this though:dunno:

speedog
06-24-2013, 05:43 PM
Concerts are still allowed at McMahon - from wikipedia...
The facility is occasionally used as an outdoor concert venue also, notably for the Festival Express tour in 1970, the Lilith Fair tours in 1997, 1998 and 2010 and Ozzy Osbourne and the Monsters of Rock on July 26, 2008.They just don't happen all that often because of the noise curfew limit (11:00PM)..

VWEvo
06-24-2013, 08:39 PM
Further, you're dreaming if you think the Stampede is going to happen on any scale.

Announced today on the news Stampede is a go Miss Debbie Downer. Any other negative predictions you care to share.

sexualbanana
06-24-2013, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by VWEvo

Announced today on the news Stampede is a go Miss Debbie Downer. Any other negative predictions you care to share.

Or maybe we're in a dream?

roopi
06-25-2013, 08:55 AM
Radio was saying they have all the water out of the Saddledome as of this morning.

ZEDGE
06-25-2013, 08:16 PM
Yep.

https://www.facebook.com/virginmorningshow

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1043953_651746914853350_45323260_n.jpg

gkAeris
06-27-2013, 08:20 AM
Anybody familiar with ticket master? If someone transfer tickets to your name for a concert can they take back the tickets? Or are they yours?

I think by July 17th they should have the done up and running?

hadson
06-27-2013, 11:58 AM
july 17th is a pretty early date most likely it is going to take up until end of sept to get it ready i believe. and the original purchaser will get the refund and your ticket will be voided it says on the website under policies

403ep3
06-27-2013, 12:29 PM
july 17th is a pretty early date most likely it is going to take up until end of sept to get it ready i believe. and the original purchaser will get the refund and your ticket will be voided it says on the website under policies

Hah Time to sell my tickets.. PROFIT! jk

b_t
06-27-2013, 12:43 PM

lol... concerts there are far, far louder... you could hear the concerts clear as day in Varsity when they played there way back when, according to my parents

rage2
06-27-2013, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by b_t
lol... concerts there are far, far louder... you could hear the concerts clear as day in Varsity when they played there way back when, according to my parents
Yea, not loud, but definately audible, cuz it's only 2km's away. It's surprising how well sound carries, I used to be able to hear the trains sound their horns 3km away on a nightly basis in Varsity.

mr2mike
06-27-2013, 01:02 PM
I can confirm the damaged seats have been removed.
They're going full throttle on this place. Crews around the clock.
My guess it'll be ready for Stampede concerts.
Worst case, more floor seating.

gkAeris
06-27-2013, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by mr2mike
I can confirm the damaged seats have been removed.
They're going full throttle on this place. Crews around the clock.
My guess it'll be ready for Stampede concerts.
Worst case, more floor seating.

thanks for the update, i'll take a chance on these =)

spikerS
06-27-2013, 01:59 PM
Looks like I am getting 2 coffees and a Lunch!

:goflames: :rofl: :goflames:

got_mike33
06-27-2013, 03:27 PM
Don't get your hopes up!

Having an empty barn for concerts is much different than replacing all the equipment needed to create the ice and run the building! ;)

rage2
06-29-2013, 11:12 AM
Ken King updates from yesterday:

http://video.flames.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=261032

- Need saddledome. No impact on new building plans. New building will take 2.5-3 years if starting building today, and we haven't started building today. Need the saddledome fixed.

- Stampede, call will be made on dome status July 30 or July 1st. Not even sure if they can provide a restricted access building for stampede events.

rage2
07-02-2013, 03:01 PM
All Stampede concerts just got cancelled. Ken King says it'll be months before the dome is ready for anything. Flames not doing training or pre-season games at the dome.

-relk-
07-02-2013, 03:10 PM
Are they straight up cancelled, or being moved for the event?

rage2
07-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Cancelled. Only Bruno Mars is being rescheduled.

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/saddledome-flooding-prompts-stampede-to-cancel-four-major-concerts-1.1350504

Official CS Statement:
http://cs.calgarystampede.com/tickets/concerts.html

Stampede Concert Series Update
July 2, 2013

We regret to inform fans that the four Stampede concerts scheduled in the Saddledome cannot proceed as scheduled due to the damages the facility suffered during the recent flooding. The concerts that were scheduled are:

Carly Rae Jepsen – Wednesday, July 10

Tim McGraw – Thursday, July 11

Dixie Chicks – Friday July 12

KISS – Saturday, July 13

We understand that this news is disappointing to fans and we’re disappointed also - we wanted to present our guests and fans with an awesome concert experience.

It became evident yesterday to both the Stampede and the Flames that the services necessary for a proper concert experience for fans and for the artists just weren't available given the current status and limitations of the building.

Construction trades have been working very hard on a number of fronts simultaneously including addressing issues related to electrical power, potable water, air conditioning, air quality, and personal safety. Ultimately, due to the flood, it just isn’t feasible to go ahead on July 10.

Given the size of the four shows, and that they are all intended for indoor set-ups with tailored effects and lighting, there was no feasible alternative to host any one of the shows at another Calgary venue during Stampede.

Ticket holders should hold on to their tickets. All ticket holders will still receive admission to Stampede on the day of their concert by showing their concert tickets. We are hoping to reschedule these shows at a later date and we’ll know more about potential rescheduling opportunities after Stampede.

Ticketholders should continue to check this site and Ticketmaster’s websites for rescheduling updates and/or refund information.

AudiPWR
07-02-2013, 03:24 PM
:eek:

lasimmon
07-02-2013, 03:29 PM
Cancelled. Only Bruno Mars is being rescheduled.

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/saddledome-flooding-prompts-stampede-to-cancel-four-major-concerts-1.1350504

Official CS Statement:
http://cs.calgarystampede.com/tickets/concerts.html

They are looking at rescheduling options... your link says so it self.

rage2
07-02-2013, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by lasimmon
They are looking at rescheduling options... your link says so it self.
They are "hoping" to reschedule, but don't kid yourselves, these are Stampede specific events, tours were scheduled to arrive here during this week after touring neighboring cities. Logistically, it's impossible to swing all the equipment out of the way back to Calgary in the middle of a tour.

Look at the KISS schedule, they'll be somewhere between Orlando and Tokyo by the time the dome is ready.

lasimmon
07-02-2013, 03:37 PM

They are "hoping" to reschedule, but don't kid yourselves, these are Stampede specific events, tours were scheduled to arrive here during this week after touring neighboring cities. Logistically, it's impossible to swing all the equipment out of the way back to Calgary in the middle of a tour.

So your saying theres a chance?!? ;)

Tik-Tok
07-02-2013, 03:47 PM
Possible that they'll just change venues to an outdoor show?

quick_scar
07-02-2013, 04:10 PM
Concerts at Fort Calgary all week :dunno:

Akumaz
07-02-2013, 04:23 PM
hm, i wonder if the bruno mars concert will be canceled as well...
this must really suck for those who bought tickets at a huge premium...
and those who bought hard copies, with out electronic ticket transfer
hm...

mac_82
07-02-2013, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
Possible that they'll just change venues to an outdoor show?

Given the size of the four shows, and that they are all intended for indoor set-ups with tailored effects and lighting, there was no feasible alternative to host any one of the shows at another Calgary venue during Stampede.

Darkane
07-02-2013, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by lasimmon

So your saying theres a chance?!? ;)

What was all that 1 in a million talk?

gkAeris
07-02-2013, 08:49 PM

thanks hadson for literally saving me $400 lol

bulaian
07-02-2013, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by gkAeris

or you can hold onto your tickets, they will be honoured for the new concert date

bulaian
07-02-2013, 09:09 PM
Here's the e-mail I received today from Ticketmaster:

Attention ticket holder!

We have just learned that your upcoming event has been postponed:

Bruno Mars
Scotiabank Saddledome
Wednesday July 17, 2013
7:30

New date: To Be Determined

Not to worry, your original tickets are still good and will be honored once the new date is determined.

Need a refund? We refund everything except courier fees.

Refunds:

Just reply to this email, include the last four digits of the credit card used for purchase, the order number, and the name on the account, and we'll take care of it for you!

We will refund your order immediately, but please note that it can take about 7 – 10 business days to post to your account.

Ticket Transfer:

If you received tickets via our Ticket Transfer program and can no longer attend the event, you have two options: use our Ticket Transfer program to either return the tickets to the person who sent them to you or send them to a friend who can go to the event!

If you sent tickets to someone via our Ticket Transfer program and you wish to receive a refund, you must work with the current ticket holder to have the tickets transferred back to you first. Once all tickets are back in your account let us know and we’ll take care of it for you!

The refund deadline will be announced once the new date is determined.

Thanks for being a fan!

Ticketmaster Fan Support

rage2
07-03-2013, 09:50 AM
Latest pics from the Dome.

http://3.cdn.nhle.com/flames/images/upload/gallery/2013/07/Stampede2976_slide.jpg

http://1.cdn.nhle.com/flames/images/upload/gallery/2013/07/Stampede2984_slide.jpg

http://1.cdn.nhle.com/flames/images/upload/gallery/2013/07/Stampede3050_slide.jpg

http://3.cdn.nhle.com/flames/images/upload/gallery/2013/07/Stampede3067_slide.jpg

http://2.cdn.nhle.com/flames/images/upload/gallery/2013/07/Stampede3069_slide.jpg

JRSC00LUDE
07-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by bulaian
Here's the e-mail I received today from Ticketmaster:

Attention ticket holder!

We have just learned that your upcoming event has been postponed:

Bruno Mars
Scotiabank Saddledome
Wednesday July 17, 2013
7:30

I'm only quoting this in case, one day, you deny trying to go to a Bruno Mars concert. ;)

hadson
07-05-2013, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by gkAeris

NP glad you took care of that .

so assuming that ken is right that there will be no pre season games played witch is end of sept so all events are basically going to be canceled till October? for E.I Drake is on sept 29th i hope there is a chance it will be ready by then have tickets to that was pretty excited gonna be a bummer if it cant be ready by then but hopefully they take there time and make sure its completely safe and ready

C_Dave45
07-19-2013, 07:42 PM
Looks like I am getting 2 coffees and a Lunch!

:goflames: :rofl: :goflames:

Haha...looks like you're right...*dammit*.
But actually I'm happy of the outcome:

http://www.calgarysun.com/2013/07/19/calgary-flames-announce-2013-14-schedule

Flames president Ken King has vowed the Dome, which was heavily damaged by the floods, will be ready and open for business by the first home pre-season date Sept. 14 against the Edmonton Oilers.

spikerS
07-20-2013, 10:51 AM

Haha...looks like you're right...*dammit*.
But actually I'm happy of the outcome:

http://www.calgarysun.com/2013/07/19/calgary-flames-announce-2013-14-schedule

nah, I knew with the staff there and the time frame, they should not have any issues with getting it ready.

Heck, King even pushed up my schedule by saying it would be ready for the first Flames PRE-season game Sept 14th!

:eek:

:goflames: :goflames: :goflames:

403ep3
07-20-2013, 11:19 AM
Although I do like seeing wins, I am very much ready for a last place finish!

spikerS
09-06-2013, 08:31 AM
So close to winning my bets, I can taste the coffees and lunch!

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Gallery+Calgary+Flames+showcase+Saddledome+repairs+announce/8874332/story.html

I.
DARE.
YOU.

Originally posted by tirebob

I'll take that bet Chris! lol!

C_Dave45
10-21-2013, 03:10 PM
Originally posted b. C_Dave45

Debt paid today :) couldn't have lost to a nicer fellow.
Great to see you again, Chris.
Pleasure doing 'bidness'
:thumbsup: