PDA

View Full Version : Saddledome Concert Question

natejj
06-25-2013, 09:39 PM
If I got General Admission Floor Seats to Zac Brown concert at the saddledome (Not til September), what sort of experience can I expect? I assume you have a seat, but no one sits on the floor? So I'm guessing 1-2 hours of standing, hoping no one taller is in front of me? And how early do you have to arrive to actually get a decent spot near the front?

Feruk
06-26-2013, 01:42 PM
All the concerts I've been to have had chairs for floor seats. BYOB - Bring Your Own Bathroom. The toilets get crazy. I recommend diapers.

dino_martini
06-26-2013, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by natejj
If I got General Admission Floor Seats to Zac Brown concert at the saddledome (Not til September), what sort of experience can I expect? I assume you have a seat, but no one sits on the floor? So I'm guessing 1-2 hours of standing, hoping no one taller is in front of me? And how early do you have to arrive to actually get a decent spot near the front?

If they are "general admission", there will be no chairs on the floor of the dome, it will be all standing. If you want to be at the very very front, you want to be there as soon as the doors open I'd say. I know at the Killers there were tons of people standing on the floor for a good two to three hours until they came out on stage.