PDA

View Full Version : Bachelor party HELP

Shlade
06-26-2013, 07:06 PM
I'm the best man for my friends wedding... And obviously comes a best mans job of making the bachelor party. Easy right? Well it is if you're not dealing with cheap people.

Anyways I need some suggestions on something to do... Something in town maybe or close to out of town for the weekend?

Somewhere with bottle service? Place I can book for a VIP place? I need help please! Is it gay a bunch of dudes renting a limo and going to a certain place? May be less gay if I find white doves but I dunno where to get those ;)

Anywho any suggestions are highly considered!

Thanks!

colinxx235
06-26-2013, 07:29 PM
how cheap we talking here?

I know my buddies we've had a few bachelor parties out in the BC area. Rent a cabin or cheap hotel suite for 8-12 guys. Book a tee time at a decent golf course then rent a limo or have hotel near a bar and headout after getting wasted on the golf course to make the groom basically die :D

snowcat
06-26-2013, 07:58 PM
Vlad if you need a limo I have a serious hookup. LMK

Shlade
06-26-2013, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by snowcat
Vlad if you need a limo I have a serious hookup. LMK

Wicked I will actually take you up on that after I figure some more things out

And realistically we want it to be a fun night. So I have no problem spending money and I'm sure everybody wouldn't have an issue dropping a few hundred to get a good fun place booked with VIP and bottle service

AE92_TreunoSC
06-26-2013, 08:26 PM

dubhead
06-26-2013, 08:31 PM
This was the original plan for my little bros last weekend

Limo --> Wildrose Brewery tour-->Limo --> Brewsters for dinner --> Boudoir Rouge

This entire plan kinda got thrown out the window come Friday morning since the city was under water. So we just went to Hooters in the NE and had a monopoly on perv row at the Cat House after. Overall a little grimier than originally planed but a ton of fun none the less.

lasimmon
06-27-2013, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by dubhead
This was the original plan for my little bros last weekend

Limo --> Wildrose Brewery tour-->Limo --> Brewsters for dinner --> Boudoir Rouge

This entire plan kinda got thrown out the window come Friday morning since the city was under water. So we just went to Hooters in the NE and had a monopoly on perv row at the Cat House after. Overall a little grimier than originally planed but a ton of fun none the less.

I went on a bachelor party that went:

Ceasers for dinner -> Wildrose brewery -> limo -> Boudior (eventually)

pretty similar!

Shlade
06-28-2013, 12:02 AM
That actually seems like a pretty decent time.. What's ceasers?

sneek
06-28-2013, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Shlade
That actually seems like a pretty decent time.. What's ceasers?
http://www.caesarssteakhouse.com/home.htm#

Sentry
06-28-2013, 12:21 AM
Just went to one last weekend. Went camping, shot stuff (one guy brought a clay thrower), dirtbiking, wheeling, got hammered, good times.

Honestly had a lot more fun than I would have at a "party" party. Guess it depends on the crew you roll with.

Sentry
06-28-2013, 12:22 AM
Couldn't convince a stripper to come out to the woods with us though. :(

Wonder why

Boosted131
06-28-2013, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Sentry
Just went to one last weekend. Went camping, shot stuff (one guy brought a clay thrower), dirtbiking, wheeling, got hammered, good times.

Honestly had a lot more fun than I would have at a "party" party. Guess it depends on the crew you roll with. sounds like my kind of party

austic
06-28-2013, 08:56 AM
I went to one where the guys rented some condos in banff and booked bottle service at the Dancing sasquatch. Was awesome.

2Legit2Quit
06-28-2013, 09:02 AM
We rented a big condo in Canmore and had 2 strippers come out from Calgary for 3 or 4 hours. Went snowboarding 1 day as well.

mr2mike
06-28-2013, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Sentry
it depends on the crew you roll with.

Definitely. If they're waiting for the fun to come to them, then it won't go well. High expectations can sometimes ruin things.

I wouldn't bother with Boudoir... seemed lame to me.
Rent a few girls to a hotel suite to serve drinks while some play poker or watch NFL and give a show later on. Way better than Boudoir IMO.

woodywoodford
06-28-2013, 09:21 AM
I've been to many stags over the last 10 years, and the two things I've noticed very few people enjoy.

1. Don't force them to drink more alcohol than they want (or kinds they don't like). don't care what the even is, nobody likes having to drink more than they choose to. I've seen grooms literally duct taped to a chair, blindfolded, and had bottles poured in their mouth. Not cool man.

2. Costumes...kinda meh. Everybody I know would rather it just be a good fun party, no need to embarrass the guy.

Oh one activity that is affordable, damn fun and everybody likes is paintball. Seems to be the go-to stag event for my buddies that don't drink.

403Gemini
06-28-2013, 04:38 PM
Best tip for a bachelor party as woodywoodford stated, make sure the groom has a good time. You're not there to embarrass him or make him feel like shit , it's your job to make sure he is going to remember having a great night with his buddies and whatever antics you guys get into.

Also, no fucking cameras or camera phones. Your duty to destroy evidence :devil:

GOnSHO
06-28-2013, 04:46 PM
I run pubcrawls (party bus) if you are interested... pm me

Shlade
06-28-2013, 05:26 PM
Thanks for the suggestions guys! I sort of figured about borduier to be lame... Anybody know of any places that you can get girls to come to for a show?

Melinda
06-28-2013, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by woodywoodford

Oh one activity that is affordable, damn fun and everybody likes is paintball. Seems to be the go-to stag event for my buddies that don't drink.
Or this: www.adventuretag.ca