PDA

View Full Version : Yas Marina Circuit Abu Dhabi

Type_S1
07-03-2013, 12:13 AM
Has anyone ever been here for the driving experiences? I am thinking about heading here on my next stop through Dubai to drive the Formula Yas 3000 or Yas Supersoort.

https://tickets.ymc.ae/WebPages/EntaWebShow/ShowYMCEvents.aspx

Any input on experiences would be great. If I don't hit this up ill be trying out the track in Vegas.

w_man
07-03-2013, 12:57 AM
Don't have personal experience and it's still on my to-do list but I have a couple of friends who tried both the Yas 3000 and the Aston Martin GT4 experience.

They loved it but said they prefer the Aston Martin more than the Yas 3000. Might just have to do with their car preference but over-all they said the experience from start to finish is amazing.

Waiting for the weather to get a little better before trying this out ... dropping hints to the wife for a potential birthday gift :burnout:

xnvy
07-03-2013, 01:42 PM
Supersport looks awesome with open cockpit racecars that have an MT.

EDIT: 3000's are MT as well. Now I don't know which one I'd rather drive lol

soloracer
07-03-2013, 11:30 PM
Just a note, I was there for the F1 race a few years ago and couldn't rent a track car as they closed down public access in advance of the race. The track is phenominal, the rental rates looked reasonable and I would have definately done it if I could have. My advice, make sure the track isn't otherwise occupied by another event before going to book. If all is good by all means do it.

Redlyne_mr2
08-29-2013, 08:16 PM
I was there back in November. Track rates are cheap and the facilities are as good as it grts

m10-power
08-31-2013, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
I was there back in November. Track rates are cheap and the facilities are as good as it grts

Seriously and I didn't get an invite?