PDA

View Full Version : fs: 1998 Subaru Legacy Outback

sr20s14zenki
07-06-2013, 02:19 PM
Selling my wife's old outback, as i got her a newer one. Car runs great, and is fully loaded with leather, cruise, heated seats, heated mirrors, heated wipers, cd player, and a remote start.

Did the timing belt, water pump, thermostat, head, head studs, head gaskets, valve seals, cam seals, valve cover gaskets, etc... last summer. Has around 70% tread left on the winter tires i put on last summer as well.

Needs the following, most of which i will give you the parts as i already have em.

-Rack inner tie rod boot is gone, and it leaks a bit. I have a newer rack with good condition boots, will supply with car.

-Ac pump is toast. Will give you a new one with it.

Only rust on car is on rear quarter panel, and front rocker near the bottom, as seen in pictures. Underside is great, everywhere else is great.

Here is the kijiji ad

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1998-Subaru-Legacy-Outback-Wagon-W0QQAdIdZ501688978
Pm me if interested.

sr20s14zenki
07-14-2013, 05:13 PM
BUMP and update!

Fixed the oil leak. Turned out to be the front main seal, not the oil pan. It is taken care of. Inspected the timing system while i was in there, and everything is A.O.K.

Great winter beater folks, unstoppable.