PDA

View Full Version : Bentley Arnage R

Ridelikeme
02-22-2004, 12:14 PM
I was just drivin along minding my own business coming up the hill on sarcee from 16th when i see a yellow convertable... i notice its brand new and pretty classy.. then i get right beside it, and see the bentley symbol.... if i would have been anywhere else i coulda' picked the car out, but i was completely caught off guard.....

3 days later im driving out of elbow valley and i see another bentley, except this one is is titanium colored and a 4 door.... maybe im seein shit but my buddies saw the arnage as well.... those grills are pretty unmistakable...

ryder_23
02-22-2004, 02:09 PM
http://www.dtmpower.net/forum/images/smilies/pics.gif

Ridelikeme
02-22-2004, 02:23 PM
damn you....i dont exactly carry a camera wit me everywhere.. but i will from now on and i will get a pic

dj_honda
02-22-2004, 02:30 PM
saw the yellow one last year...the dude driving looked like austin powers

car
02-22-2004, 03:02 PM
theres a black one in vancouver i see a lot,
the driver's kinda nuts though, always squeels his tires while doing anything, even parking...:dunno:

izzoblitzo
02-22-2004, 03:14 PM
Hey!! I saw that bentley fillin up at the newly reno'ed husky on bowtrail yesterday! the dude had a mullet... curly hair.. wearin sunglasses..

I saw him last year on the way to work on 12th Ave... we stopped at a light, and he looked over and gave me the 'chin' up. My eyes were wide open like I just seen a ghost.:eek:

Ridelikeme
02-22-2004, 05:25 PM
someone has to get a picture of this fool... haha even with a car like that the mullet has to be holdin him back from gettin any snatch.. haha bad choice

izzoblitzo
02-22-2004, 06:28 PM
I think he's the same guy that drives the white rolls royce up in Patterson. I remember seeing it a few years ago while I was at my cousins house.. if its the same guy, I wonder if he sold it to buy this. Its deffinately a head turner everywhere he goes. He was wearing a hawaii shirt yesterday. *L*:D

cappachihngo
02-23-2004, 12:26 AM
PICS PICS, but ya.. i've nevery seen a bently in cowtown b4...

Ridelikeme
02-24-2004, 11:06 PM
it will be my mission to get pics of this bentley... and then compare to the Kia Amanti... haha... hmm wonder if they pump out the same amount of power, or maybe kia actually decided to be original and shittier on atleast one part of the car

keroppi
02-25-2004, 08:52 AM
I saw this yellow Bentley on 14st towards 17Ave SW last year. Yes, the guy looks like Austin Power or some crazy dude.
The car is nice but with the color it looks weird!