PDA

View Full Version : Crowfoot Plates Road Test Route

timkwok93
07-15-2013, 06:33 PM
Hey guys, I found an earlier thread showing a possiblity of what the route looks like if you take the crowfoot road test. I am wondering if anyone could post up other possible routes so that I can practice in that area. I am also having trouble locating the uncontrolled intersection, hence why a route map would be helpful.

Thanks.

1JZ-Soarer
07-15-2013, 08:58 PM
Here's what everyone is going to tell you "If you cant take the test and pass without help you should stay off the roads" Which is true.

TheStigz
07-15-2013, 09:01 PM
Google...
Map of Nurburgring. Full map of your location.

rx7_turbo2
07-15-2013, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by 1JZ-Soarer
Here's what everyone is going to tell you "If you cant take the test and pass without help you should stay off the roads" Which is true.

It sounds dickish but I agree.

The test is a breeze. If you've taken any driver training at all, you should be able to pass it without a whole lot of difficulty.

schocker
07-15-2013, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by rx7_turbo2
It sounds dickish but I agree.

The test is a breeze. If you've taken any driver training at all, you should be able to pass it without a whole lot of difficulty.
:werd:
This will sound diskish also. You check for uncontrolled intersections with your eyes, not with a map.

avow
07-16-2013, 01:59 AM
When I did it they took me through ranchlands, paralleled in there, drove out onto john laurie and back. But that was a long time ago. Just drive around a bunch and you will be fine.

DEATH2000
07-16-2013, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by TheStigz
Google...
Map of Stoneyburgring. Full map of your location.

FIXED!

CanmoreOrLess
07-16-2013, 08:34 AM
Fail like the rest of us, study and practice some more and you'll pass. Parallel parking on an incline, left side of a one-way street is a possibility, better practice.