PDA

View Full Version : hahahahaha

dog drifter
02-22-2004, 06:44 PM
my friend was making this video in japan and he was drifitng wangan running and other things and he had this police scanner thing and he heard that they were coming after them with like gtr34's and other scary jap popo and so he and the camera crew decided to make a escape from japan(lol) so they waited and finnaly they showed up and they were running in their rx7 and they got caught(video is pretty sweet) but now he he is in a japanese prision and i am wondering if he is totally screwed or if he will just be de-ported back here or what? he is being charged with like 21 :eek: counts of driving badly because they found the tape, so is he screwed or what?

angierideswitme
02-22-2004, 06:53 PM
21 counts, shit!

Redlyne_mr2
02-22-2004, 07:44 PM
Next time you make up a story at least make interesting, friggen kds

Weapon_R
02-22-2004, 07:47 PM
Your buddies crew wanted to make an escape from Japan? Does he have a big enough wing on his car?

tommy1223
02-22-2004, 08:03 PM
ok let me get this straight...they waited till the cops came...THEN tried to run...how much dumber can u get.

if u make up stories...make it intresting and full of details...i had to read it 5 times to understand what the hell u were writing.

t3rry
02-22-2004, 08:52 PM
i cant find the smilie, so i'll just say it

THIS POST IS USELESS WITHOUT THE VIDEO!!!

EK 2.0
02-22-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Next time you make up a story at least make interesting, friggen kds

Yeah man...use some Shakespeare or something...

Originally posted by Weapon_R
Your buddies crew wanted to make an escape from Japan? Does he have a big enough wing on his car?

The idea is, go really fast, and with the momentum, you drive across the water...

ninspeed
02-22-2004, 08:58 PM
My sisters boyfriends fathers bestfriends daughters husband is the one who pulled him over... dont worry... he love the sushi they serve in prision.. i head they dont even cook the fish there :D....

(i dont even know who sisters boyfriends fathers bestfriends daughters husband is...)

A_3
02-22-2004, 11:27 PM
Jeez man, if you make up a story at least put some interesting parts in it like a drug deal gone wrong, automatic weapons welded to the r34's, and a flying rx-7... oh wait... ignore all that, i'm going to send it in the producers of the fast and the furious... cmon 3 fast 3 furious plot!!!

tommy1223
02-22-2004, 11:28 PM
^^^^^ sick ride dude.

CelicaST-162
02-22-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by dog drifter
my friend was making this video in japan and he was drifitng wangan running and other things and he had this police scanner thing and he heard that they were coming after them with like gtr34's and other scary jap popo and so he and the camera crew decided to make a escape from japan(lol) so they waited and finnaly they showed up and they were running in their rx7 and they got caught(video is pretty sweet) but now he he is in a japanese prision and i am wondering if he is totally screwed or if he will just be de-ported back here or what? he is being charged with like 21 :eek: counts of driving badly because they found the tape, so is he screwed or what?

SHUT THE FUCK UP.....here i got something for you.......

Weapon_R
02-22-2004, 11:40 PM
After reading this thread several times, i'm still not sure as to whether;

1) This thread belongs in the Society/Law/Current Events thread

2) The original post was for real

3) You can escape from an Island in an RX-7

Try to post some more serious topics from now on.