PDA

View Full Version : LF: Landscaping job for August

msommers
07-23-2013, 06:42 PM
Have a lull in my schedule and instead of sitting on my butt for all of August, I might as well do something productive. If you or someone you know needs an extra hand helping with landscaping, please let me know.

gamman
07-23-2013, 11:24 PM
I do. I have 20 trees to move and then scrape the yard. Know anyone with a bobcat? After that want to do outdoor deck/water treatment and an Allen block section.

msommers
07-24-2013, 01:35 AM
Unfortunately I don't know anyone with a bobcat. However if the company, or you, needs an extra set of hands I can certainly help out.

AudiPWR
07-24-2013, 06:21 AM
msommers, I have 2 friends that are looking for people for their companies. PM me your information and I will pass it on. The work is stable though, you would probably be working 8-4 and 5-6 days a week.

EK69
07-24-2013, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by AudiPWR
msommers, I have 2 friends that are looking for people for their companies. PM me your information and I will pass it on. The work is stable though, you would probably be working 8-4 and 5-6 days a week.
What kind of landscaping would the employee be doing?
I could use a job too, but msommers gets dibs

msommers
07-24-2013, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by AudiPWR

Sounds great, I send you a PM.