PDA

View Full Version : Seat Covers?

mobiledreamz
02-22-2004, 06:48 PM
Hey all. I've been looking for some seat covers for a while now but can't find any for my car. It's just my winter beater but I want to add some style to it. It's an 81 chevy malibu. It has bench seats. Any ideas of where I could get some for my car. Online or a store in Calgary? Let me know. Thanks!

Merkur
02-22-2004, 07:04 PM
walmart

RiceCake
02-22-2004, 07:19 PM
Canadian tire :dunno:

GTS Jeff
02-22-2004, 08:12 PM
i got my grandma to knit me some fly coverz for my ride.

mobiledreamz
02-22-2004, 08:36 PM
Hmmmm, my grandma doesn't knit and I couldn't find much at Canadian Tire... Hmmm, I guess I'll have to keep looking. Thanks guys.

GTS Jeff
02-22-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by mobiledreamz
Hmmmm, my grandma doesn't knit and I couldn't find much at Canadian Tire... Hmmm, I guess I'll have to keep looking. Thanks guys. does she know how to sew? all u gota do is go to a place like fabricland, pick out a dope pattern, buy some o dat, then get your grandma to sew it for u.

mobiledreamz
02-22-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
does she know how to sew? all u gota do is go to a place like fabricland, pick out a dope pattern, buy some o dat, then get your grandma to sew it for u.

OK kool thanks. I'll find out. I doubt she will but its an option. I'll probably buy some from crappy tire. Do you know if they make universal seat covers or are there certain covers for certain cars?

FiveFreshFish
02-22-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by mobiledreamz

OK kool thanks. I'll find out. I doubt she will but its an option. I'll probably buy some from crappy tire. Do you know if they make universal seat covers or are there certain covers for certain cars?

The ones from Crappy Tire are generic. You just have to pick the right type for your seats.

cappachihngo
02-23-2004, 12:04 AM
Calgary Seat Covers. they make awesum seat covers there.. go check it out.. o ya and if u tell them i referred u, they might give u an discount..

mobiledreamz
02-23-2004, 12:06 AM
OK thanks a lot guys. I'll be sure to do that. do they have a website that you know of? any ideas on prices? I don't really need any expensive covers. After all, I did only pay $500 for my car. Thanks.