07-24-2013, 12:16 PM
...done

Buster.Himen
08-02-2013, 06:29 AM
Bump...

$200

Buster.Himen
10-13-2013, 12:12 AM
If anyone knows of a kid that is less-than-fortunate and could make good use of this, let me know as I would just as soon GIVE THIS AWAY rather than sit on it for any longer.

PS. Just to help keep everyone honest, post here. DO NOT PM ME FIRST.

PAV
10-13-2013, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Buster.Himen
If anyone knows of a kid that is less-than-fortunate and could make good use of this,

Maybe a quick email/call to the drop in center for them to use there (then it is used by more than one person, and they do have children that frequent). Or big brothers/sisters club. Or if you want, I can give you the contact for the child family services company I used to work for, I'm positive they could find someone.

PM me if you want that info. Good on you to look for donating it!

PulsePro
10-13-2013, 02:31 AM
I volunteer frequently for the inn from the cold. There's a very ambitious boy in the program who would put that to great use.

SIC1
10-17-2013, 09:25 AM
We could use that in Banff as we have a several emergency shelters, where women and children are uprooted with nothing due to domestic violence. Im a volunteer firefighter and YWCA And can put you in touch with the coordinator.

Edit: give it locally and if not picked up, id be willing to drive down and pick it up.