1989 Ford Mustang LX Coupe
Exterior: White
Interior: Red
Engine: 2.3L Inline 4 Cylinder
Transmission: Auto
Kilometers on Motor: 222000kms
Features: Power Windows/Locks/Mirrors/Trunk, Cruise Control

Price: $3300 Price Lowered

NEW!!: Price can be negotiated if you don't want the polished Pony wheels. - Private Message Me!

I have babied this car since I bought it on February 20, 2001. I have all receipts for repairs (Totalling over $4000 in repairs alone - NOT counting stereo/alarm/rims/etc.). I do not however have all my receipts from oil changes, but I have been doing them regularly every 5000kms myself. Brake work was done by the previous owner, and I have his receipts as well.

Quick Snapshot of Repairs I have paid for since I bought the car I have all receipts!:

1) Block Heater Install (Car came from BC - Originally no block heater)
2) Radiator Replaced
3) Exhaust (Universal Muffler, tip) Replaced
4) Power Window Motor (passenger side) Replaced
5) Power Door Lock Actuator (driver side) Replaced
6) Altenator Replaced
7) Windshield Wiper Motor Replaced
8) Heater Core Replaced
9) Rebuilt Automatic Transmission
10) Water Pump
11) Thermostat
12) Engine Removed and Replaced after the following:
-Replace Rear Main Seal
-Replace Cam, Crank, and Auxillary Seals
-Replace Oil Pan Gasket
-Replace Valve Cover
-Replace Timing Belt
-Replace Thermostat Gasket
13) Fuel Pump

This car runs great.

Visually:
I will be completely honest so nobody interested is suprised. Small amounts of rust can be found inside the passenger side rear wheel well. (Typical of Mustangs). As well as a small spot at the top of the windshield. Both very minor. No rust in the trunk, engine bay, inside the doors, anywhere else on the vehicle. There is also a small dent in the drivers side front fender however it is barely noticeable. Interior has no rips or tears anywhere. I also have been using seat covers to keep it that way. This car is in great condition for its age!

Other Details:

For the price of $3300. The car comes with a Sony Xplod CDX-M620 Motorized Faceplate CD-Player (Factory Tape Deck is in a box which you can also have), Rattler Car Alarm, 1 set of Polished Pony Rims wrapped in Kumho Ecsta Supra 712s 245/50ZR16 as well as 1 set of factory rims with hubcaps wrapped in Toyo Observe X-10 205/70R14 Rubber - For the winter (both sets of rubber are less than 2 years old. Both sets are in great shape.)

Pictures Will Be Posted Shortly. This is a great deal for anyone looking for a well maintained mustang. Anyone seriously interested can pm me and we can arrange a meeting in the near future.

Any further questions, feel free to ask.

NickGT
02-22-2004, 07:45 PM

NickGT
02-22-2004, 07:46 PM

NickGT
03-10-2004, 07:51 PM
-Bump-

Great little car, looking for a new home. The only reason I'm selling it is because I just bought my new car (see sig).

I'd be willing to juggle the numbers for the price a bit if you don't want the polished pony wheels.

NickGT
04-04-2004, 05:38 PM
-SOLD-