PDA

View Full Version : 2013/2014 NFL Pickems & Survivor Pools

aklalani
07-27-2013, 11:12 AM
Hey Guys,

I have been in several survivor and pickems pools over the last couple years and I would like to start a survivor and pickems myself this year.

Pickems:
- $50 entry fee
- I will send out the lines generally on a Tuesday or a Wednesday
- Pick any 4 games against the spread
- Cannot pick the same game twice
- All picks to be emailed to me in advance of your first game - i.e. if you are picking a Thursday night game please just email me once and include your Sunday/Monday picks as well
- 2 pts for a win; 1 pt for a push/tie; 0 pts for a loss
- Prize Money awarded to the top 3 players - typically about 60% to 1st; 25% to 2nd and 15% to 3rd

Survivor:
- $30 initial entry fee
- Pick 1 outright winner each week - No spread
- Cannot use the same team twice - no matter what...even in a rebuy.
- If you lose in Week 1 you can buy back into Week 2 for $40
- If you lose in Week 2 you can buy back into Week 3 for $50
- If you lose in Week 3 you can buy back into Week 4 for $65
- If you lose in Week 4 you can buy back into Week 5 for $90
- If you lose in Week 5 you can buy back into Week 6 for $140
- Prize Money to the last team standing - unless a truce/split is negotiated early.

You can buy more than 1 team for each pool if you would like.

Please send me a pm and let me know if you are interested in joining (Specify which ones) by this Friday August 2, 2013. Also include your email address and first/last name for all future correspondence.

Money will be collected via email money transfer ONLY! For the Survivor, money for rebuys must be sent the week of the rebuy.

bangminton
08-04-2013, 08:57 PM
Sound interesting. What happens in the case of ties for the Survivor Pool (it happened last year in SF - Rams tied 49ers)

Also will the Pool continue in the playoff or will everything be settled at the end of the regular season even if there's more than 1 winner?