PDA

View Full Version : Dodge dealers that lift trucks?

colinderksen
07-28-2013, 02:20 PM
Does anyone know if any dodge dealers in calgary off lifting/rim/tire packages? Looking into getting a new truck and would like it all taken care of right off the start.

Thanks

Colin

Sentry
07-28-2013, 02:21 PM
They all should.

Selling stuff like that is pretty lucrative.

Call up a parts dept. at any dealer.

Rat Fink
07-28-2013, 02:41 PM

78si
07-28-2013, 03:03 PM
I know Cochrane dodge does.

Graham_A_M
07-29-2013, 04:27 PM
Im sure places up in Fort Mac sure as hell will. :rofl: :rofl:

ddduke
07-29-2013, 04:44 PM
there's a dealer in Edmonton that specializes in lifted dodge trucks, they always have at least a dozen on the lot. Another cool thing is that lots of the time they offer a Yamaha grizzly with the sale of a truck.

Too lazy to look up the specific dealer but it shouldn't be hard to find.

Zhariak
07-29-2013, 04:46 PM
Don't call the parts department of the dealership, have your new sales guy take care of it for you.

If parts sells direct, it'll have standard markup. If they have to throw in a lift kit and install it at discount to complete the full sale of a new vehicle, you'll get a better price on it.

Tik-Tok
07-29-2013, 04:59 PM
"Another 4x4 by Big4"

Hrmm, I guess window stickers do work as advertising, lol. Seriously though, Big4 always has brand new dealer lifted trucks on their lot.

SKR
07-29-2013, 07:22 PM
I got my GMC done at the dealer, but I got all the parts myself. I would rather do that. Then you get the stuff you want, and not whatever they randomly pick out of the Grandwest catalog. I probably got a better deal on parts, but they probably got all that back on the labor.

Any dealer should be able to do it. Their business is loosening and tightening bolts on trucks like yours. I had to wait about a week for them to be able to get a guy freed up to do it.

Zero102
07-30-2013, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
"Another 4x4 by Big4"

Hrmm, I guess window stickers do work as advertising, lol. Seriously though, Big4 always has brand new dealer lifted trucks on their lot.

Stay away from big 4 - we just had my van there and they consistently gave it back to me as "fixed" when I could tell things were still wrong just looking at it. Their techs seem to have a nasty problem of never double checking their work and after a week of them wasting my time I finally took my van home to have it fixed somewhere competent. On top of that they drove over something in their service bay that put a big cut in the sidewall of one of my tires and damaged my wheel. Of course they refuse to admit that too.

Since it's their service department that would be doing the work I'd give them a big :thumbsdow

slammedfc
07-30-2013, 10:24 AM
i have a couple buddys that work at bluesky dodge in vegreville.

they are always posting pics of factory lifted dodges they have just finished doing!

corsvette
07-30-2013, 10:36 AM
My F150 was done brand new at woodridge- Rims, tires, lift, flares, all ad on's posted right on the window sticker. Just roll it all in with the financing/lease lol.

i've seen Airdrie Dodge with some lifted trucks in their front row.

4runneron36s
07-30-2013, 10:40 AM
I wouldn't get those parts from the dealer at the same time you purchase the truck because then you're also paying interest on them (albeit lower than a cc). If you can, buy the parts yourself (not on credit, or pay it off right away) and get them installed if you cant do them yourself.

Stay away from lift blocks for the public's safety please.

dino_martini
07-30-2013, 05:44 PM
I know you said Dodge, but GSL Chevrolet always has a couple lifted trucks there. This silver one is on the lot right now and kind of caught my eye. 71k dollar price tag though :nut:

Twin_Cam_Turbo
07-30-2013, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by dino_martini
I know you said Dodge, but GSL Chevrolet always has a couple lifted trucks there. This silver one is on the lot right now and kind of caught my eye. 71k dollar price tag though :nut:

Yeah we do lots of lifted and lowered trucks, the one for 71K is pretty cheap considering its a Duramax and the cheapest new one stock on the lot is around 65k before tax.

dino_martini
07-30-2013, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Twin_Cam_Turbo

Yeah we do lots of lifted and lowered trucks, the one for 71K is pretty cheap considering its a Duramax and the cheapest new one stock on the lot is around 65k before tax.

Yeah I also liked the look of the black one that was up on that platform previously.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
07-30-2013, 09:00 PM

Yeah I also liked the look of the black one that was up on that platform previously.

The black one was my favorite, I find that the wheel choices on the other ones suck personally. The black one was the first one we built actually, I see it every now and then come in for service.

EM1FTW
07-30-2013, 09:08 PM
Crowfoot dodge does.

TravisF79
07-30-2013, 09:34 PM
Cochrane Dodge does.

We have just finished one for a customer, and our New Sales Manager is demo'ing one currently.

4runneron36s
08-02-2013, 11:29 AM

Holy fat lip deesul bumper!

heavyfuel
08-02-2013, 12:03 PM
Crowfoot Dodge does, but I'm not sure they know what the fuck they're doing. I test drove a lifted on 35's 2013 Sahara, 6" BDS lift and I dunno if it were those horrible Toyo MT's or the lift, or the install, but for a 2013 it was sketchy as fuck to say the least.

Go out of your way to see if the dealership approves, then deal with Armor in Red Deer, you will be happy.