PDA

View Full Version : omg i just creamed....

infamous
09-21-2002, 10:26 PM
so i pulled into the esso right down from my house, and what is sitting in the parking lot?? a brand new maserati spyder....:drool: :drool: :drool: ...i talked to the dude for a min, he said he paid $150,000 for it...i was just sitting there stunned...it was dark red, red top, and tan leather interior...i just wish i had a camera

kaput
09-21-2002, 10:30 PM

Dope Dealer
09-21-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by infamous
so i pulled into the esso right down from my house, and what is sitting in the parking lot?? a brand new maserati spyder....:drool: :drool: :drool: ...i talked to the dude for a min, he said he paid $150,000 for it...i was just sitting there stunned...it was dark red, red top, and tan leather interior...i just wish i had a camera

This guy just got his Masareti a few days ago (If this is the same guy I am thinking of). My friend's dad was supposed to get his near the same time, but they said it will take a little longer because he has a custom paint (Never knew silver was a custom paint? Hahah) :thumbsup:

infamous
09-21-2002, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by szw
Was it a moderately young asian guy?

no he was an older asian guy with his wife......

Hakkola
09-22-2002, 10:49 AM
I thought they were $117 000. Maybe that's with tax or more options??

Daddymax
09-22-2002, 12:09 PM
I work at soundsaround, and a NEW one pulled into our warehouse! I think it's our owner's but somebody told that this one was his firend's and his was coming!.

Dope Dealer
09-22-2002, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Daddymax
I work at soundsaround, and a NEW one pulled into our warehouse! I think it's our owner's but somebody told that this one was his firend's and his was coming!.

Nope, That wasn't his. His friend just got a brand new one and Dom's is coming very soon. Can't wait to see it! (Dom's will be Silver).