Year : 2002
Make and Model : Mazda Protege5 Wagon
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Black Cloth
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 223,000 km
Location of Vehicle : Mount Pleasant, Calgary
Description : Power Windows, Cruise, Fog Lights
Extras : Comes with 2-way remote start with 2 remotes. Tint, Kenwood Double-din CD/MP3/USB deck, lowered, comes with set of all-season tires not mounted on rims, currently on winter tires. MazdaSpeed exhaust gives it a nice sound, and is NOT your typical fart cannon, no drone.
The Bad : Has hail damage, crack in windsheld on passenger side, Crack in front bumper, typical rust around rear wheel wells. Full disclosure for Beyond buyers, front alignment is off causing uneven tire wear, needs camber adjusted. Smokes a bit on cold starts.
Asking Price : Kijiji price: $2450 A mint version of the car, if one existed in Calgary, would be north of $4500 for sure.
SPECIAL BEYOND PRICE - $2100

Contact Information
PM me any questions
Open to Lowballers, test pilots, scumbags, trades and scammers

Mostly availible evenings and weekends, but PM to set something up.
:Check the Kijiji link for pictures (http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2002-Mazda-Protege-5-wagon-with-remote-start-W0QQAdIdZ510024607)

ExtraSlow
08-06-2013, 06:45 AM
BUMP!
Since I bought Cos's Grandpa's car for my wife, I have no room for this one. First person to show up at my house with cash will drive this beauty home.

Price reduced for beyond.ca members, now only $1800 obo.

ExtraSlow
08-06-2013, 02:10 PM
Sold to a beyond.ca member. nice dealing with a decent guy instead of the ass-pirates on kijiji.