PDA

View Full Version : Wtf happened?

Boosted131
08-05-2013, 10:01 AM
We were in the Wendy's drive through right at the order window and some guy comes up right beside me in his car and just sits there for a minute. He then gets out and is like "is that your truck?"
My buddy says yea it is... He then goes and looks around my truck up and low, gets back in and drives off. All I noticed is he has a fleet sticker on the license plate. Still confused as to what happened? Maybe hes looking for a hit n run or stolen vehicle ?

Isaiah
08-05-2013, 10:25 AM
Pretty clear to me that the incident is related to your stupid thread title.

Boosted131
08-05-2013, 11:51 AM
No idea what it's related to, all 3 of us are still wondering lol

snowcat
08-05-2013, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Isaiah
Pretty clear to me that the incident is related to your stupid thread title.

Nice.

CanmoreOrLess
08-05-2013, 12:59 PM
A simple response from your bud along the lines of "What the fuck of it?", then we'd have an ending to this bag of wonder.

Boosted131
08-05-2013, 01:06 PM
I asked him what was going on, he just got in and drove away.

Isaiah
08-05-2013, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by CanmoreOrLess
A simple response from your bud along the lines of "What the fuck of it?", then we'd have an ending to this bag of wonder.
Or we'd have a thread about how he was just sitting in the drive-thru when some douchebag pulled him out of the truck and broke his nose.

A more eloquent and less confrontational approach that would likely yield better results would be, "Yes, this is my truck. Why do you ask?"

It's no wonder people get into needless altercations that turn violent when a simple question receives an abrasive and obviously confrontational reply. Responding politely, of course, would have inferred that the OP is a big pussy rather than indicating that he exercised common sense and courtesy.

lilmira
08-05-2013, 02:44 PM
Should have asked him if he's been to Stampede yet.

Graham_A_M
08-05-2013, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by CanmoreOrLess

True, but now this endless bag can never be closed nor finished. :thumbsdow

Canucks3322
08-05-2013, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by lilmira
Should have asked him if he's been to Stampede yet.

:clap:

BlackArcher101
08-05-2013, 05:06 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how a car pulled up beside you when you were at the drive thru window.

Boosted131
08-05-2013, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by BlackArcher101
I'm still trying to figure out how a car pulled up beside you when you were at the drive thru window. look at the Wendy's on 17th. I was literally ordering my meal while this guy was there . There's a big space beside the drive through, no curb or anything .