PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a hook up a Honda Dealership?

BokCh0y
08-05-2013, 06:47 PM
I'm looking for a 2013 Honda Fit. Does anyone here have a hookup though Honda? Not looking for a crazy deal, but would like to save some money. I'd rather the money go to a Beyonder or they get some sort of a referral fee rather me walking into Honda and giving my money away.

Let me know please.

Thanks!!!

TomcoPDR
08-06-2013, 12:03 AM
I'd say Nick from Village Honda http://forums.beyond.ca/st/360009/review-village-honda-beyonder-member-salesperson/

Though I know he's got his differences with another Beyond member, but, he's pretty straight forward with numbers and figures. (I bought 3 new Honda's from him BokChoy)

And just a disclaimer, if you happen to purchase a vehicle from him, him/the dealer has given me a $100 referral cheque before. (not sure if that's still valid though)

Good luck. Why a FIT???

BokCh0y
08-06-2013, 12:39 AM
Thanks for the 411 TomcoPDR. I trust your opinion so I will give him a shout. Also waiting for my other buddy to come through as well for contact info :D

The Fit is for my sister inlaw, not me. She's stuck on a Fit...why....I dunno man.

ronaldo
08-06-2013, 12:46 AM
PMd

4doorj
08-06-2013, 07:14 AM
dave at t and t honda

Sorath
08-06-2013, 10:54 AM
look for patrick li or wayne luong at airdrie honda.

they are both the salesmanagers there.

Tell them Kasem sent you.

They will take care of you :thumbsup:

Xtrema
08-06-2013, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by BokCh0y
Thanks for the 411 TomcoPDR. I trust your opinion so I will give him a shout. Also waiting for my other buddy to come through as well for contact info :D

The Fit is for my sister inlaw, not me. She's stuck on a Fit...why....I dunno man.

Have her check out the Fiesta before deciding. I was pleasantly surprised how well built it is, especially the interior. Honda still got an edge on handling but lose out on transmission and that crap interior. I cut my hand in the Fit's map pocket.

guessboi
08-06-2013, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Sorath
look for patrick li or wayne luong at airdrie honda.

they are both the salesmanagers there.

Tell them Kasem sent you.

They will take care of you :thumbsup:

+1. :thumbsup:

BokCh0y
08-06-2013, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema

Have her check out the Fiesta before deciding. I was pleasantly surprised how well built it is, especially the interior. Honda still got an edge on handling but lose out on transmission and that crap interior. I cut my hand in the Fit's map pocket.

She's Japanese so prefers Japanese over Domestic. I tried to sell her on the Fiesta and the Focus. She has her heart set on a Fit for some reason, I even tried to sell her the Yaris haha.

Thanks though!!!

BokCh0y
08-06-2013, 11:45 PM
Also thanks for the info and pm's everyone. I've txt'ed you all back as well.

bigbadboss101
08-07-2013, 12:45 AM
She can buy my Fit. Has just over about 5,000 km.
White auto. I quite like the car but wouldnt mind more power. I got mine from Patrick at Airdrie Honda. Straight forward dealing, no back and forth. He was nice to deal with and honest.
With that said in terms of service I don't know they are too willing to give out loaners or shuttle rides.
I tried to arrange something and they were not able to get me to from Kincora. It's a short shuttle ride really.

clem24
08-07-2013, 01:35 PM
TBH there's absolutely nothing wrong with the Fit.. I'd easily pick that over a Yaris, and if I wasn't a car nut, I'd pick that over the Fiesta. Fiesta's are quite pricey I think and in the roominess and usefulness department, the Fit wins hands down.

BokCh0y
08-08-2013, 12:15 AM
Thanks for the feedback Clem, much appreciated.

clem24
08-09-2013, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by BokCh0y
Thanks for the feedback Clem, much appreciated.

Yup. My sister has a 09 Fit. In Honda tradition, it's a clever car, and it makes full use of it's tiny dimensions. A few drawbacks are that it ain't pretty to look at, and I am not a fan of the sloped windshield resulting in that huge area in front of the dash. I really like how you can fold up just the seat cushions in the rear to store tall items (or a muddy dog without getting the seat dirty). Otherwise yeah, the Fit holds it's value on the used market remarkably well. Crazy to think it'll take 5-6 years for this car to lose the same value as my C63 does in one hahaha.

skandalouz_08
08-09-2013, 01:05 PM
If you're still looking for someone I know the Manager at Okotoks Honda and can set you up with him. PM if interested.

BokCh0y
08-09-2013, 05:08 PM
Got a bit of hits about okotoks, quite popular dealership!!! Thanks for all the contact info everyone.