PDA

View Full Version : Touchstone Insurance - We're Hiring!

Masked Bandit
08-06-2013, 02:38 PM
As many of you have already figured out, we're hiring! We are taking on some more space in the coming weeks and we are looking to add to our family. I say "family" because this is not a J.O.B., rather an environment where the right person (or people) can build an above average career. We are looking for a personal lines (home & auto) broker / producer.

We offer:
- Relaxed work environment.
- Above average compensation (income & benefits).
- Ability to control your own career path.
- Access to education & training.

Who we are looking for:
- You will already have your level one license (minimum) and at least a year or two of general insurance experience.
- You will have additional customer service work experience.
- As mentioned before, you are looking for a career, not a J.O.B.
- You are confident, well spoken, detail oriented and highly organized.
- A working knowledge of Power Broker & Compu-Quote are assets.

So if this sounds interesting to you, drop me a PM or send me an email ([email protected]) and we'll chat. Also, if you happen to have more experience in commercial insurance than personal, let me know. We're looking for you too!

Thanks,
Bill Eckhart
President
Touchstone Insurance Inc.

403Gemini
08-10-2013, 10:57 AM
I'll add, Bill would be an excellent man to work for. As I said in another thread, I used to work with insurance - I went to bring a coffee to Bill and I think we just chatted for about 3 hours or so. Talked about the industry, family, etc. Very easy person to speak to openly.

Very detailed orientated and well organized as well. :thumbsup: to whomever gets this position! If only I had my level 1 I'd consider giving you a call Bill

Masked Bandit
10-09-2013, 05:23 PM
Bump!

Job is also listed on Indeed.ca