PDA

View Full Version : Who in Calgary carries bacteriostatic water?

ddduke
08-06-2013, 09:14 PM
Curious if anyone here knows of a store/pharmacy that carries Bacteriostatic water?

It used to be constantly available at all London Drugs but not anymore. I've tried calling all the big box pharmacies, none carry it, the few that have it only have expired stock and aren't ordering more.

Stat Health always has it "on order"

Suggestions? I rather not order online.

JAYMEZ
08-06-2013, 11:23 PM
Little Pharmacies carry it. Did you try safeway?

ddduke
08-07-2013, 06:58 AM
Yep. Tried Safeway, superstore, coop, London drugs and a few random mom and pop pharmacies.can't find it anywhere.

elite
08-07-2013, 09:59 AM
Try rexall they may have it or if you can get benzyl alcohol you can make it yourself.

Darkane
08-07-2013, 10:55 AM
What you want is compoundng pharmacies. Call Script or Cambrian pharmacy.

They might have the goods ;).

CompletelyNumb
08-07-2013, 11:02 AM
London Drugs on macleod by heritage had a bunch not too long ago. Not sure if it's a normally stocked item though.

Otherwise Rideau Pharmacy on 4th and 18th stocks it.

ddduke
08-07-2013, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the spots guys, I'll call around tomorrow.

Originally posted by CompletelyNumb
London Drugs on macleod by heritage had a bunch not too long ago. Not sure if it's a normally stocked item though.

This was my goto but they stopped carrying it and I ended up buying the last box they had left

ExtraSlow
08-07-2013, 07:33 PM
Cambrian is my favorite compounding Pharmacy.

What is bacteriostatic water for? I see references to injecting it, but I don't really understand what it's used for in a home setting?

JRSC00LUDE
08-07-2013, 08:43 PM
I assume its only home use is for steroid/hgh injections, I honestly have never heard of any other regular use.

:dunno:

ddduke
08-07-2013, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
What is bacteriostatic water for? I see references to injecting it, but I don't really understand what it's used for in a home setting?

Mixing with Somatropin for injection.

Darkane
08-07-2013, 10:06 PM
^^

Do you find it helps?

I'm thinking about running 6 months for my knee. Something small at 3iU a day.

ddduke
08-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Darkane
^^

Do you find it helps?

I'm thinking about running 6 months for my knee. Something small at 3iU a day.

It really does. But you'd likely need to run a bit longer then just 6 months, I'd do a year at least. You generally don't see results for some time.

I've injured my shoulder more times then I can count and that's why I started running it (partially anyways), every time I would get to 3 plates benching it would happen and I'd be down for 6 weeks. I haven't had a injury since I started taking it which is unheard of for me, it really made all the difference and when I compared the cost of physio to growth, the growth was cheaper.

It also keeps me really lean, I feel more awake then before and I went from the worst hangovers where I couldn't get out of bed to feeling fine in the mornings, recovery time is also way way way faster, so much so that I feel that I'm not giving it my all (even though I know I am) because I'm nearly 100% recovered within about 2 days.

I've only been running 2iu/day 7days/week which is what most people have suggested except for when I did my last cycle of var & tbol, when I did that I was running 5iu/day and the gains were insane.

Boosted_TL
08-11-2013, 03:23 PM
:D

Seks
10-16-2013, 11:53 AM
Rideau doesnt have it
Cambrian doesnt have it
Script wont sell without prescription
Anyone got some recently from somewhere locally that has them in stock?

89coupe
10-16-2013, 03:34 PM
Whats the benefit of lifting all these heavy weights if you are constantly injuring yourself?

Do you get paid big dollars to lift heavy things?

I just don't get it.

Tej.S
10-16-2013, 04:50 PM
^ lol, wow.

zipdoa
10-17-2013, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by 89coupe
Whats the benefit of lifting all these heavy weights if you are constantly injuring yourself?

I just don't get it.

Why do people race mountain bikes in amateur events if they risk breaking limbs? Why do base jumpers risk death for that next thrill? Why do people climb Everest?

Some guys live outside their comfort zone to see what they are capable of.

JRSC00LUDE
10-18-2013, 05:33 PM

I just don't get it.

Who's to say that lifting weights caused the shoulder injury? Or the bad knee? Did I miss something? :dunno:

A guy can get injured by any number of things through life and it can constantly be aggravated by some activities. Does that mean one should stop those activities? Or find ways to continue them? Why let adversity hold you back?

Maybe Darkane screwed his knee up walking on ice. Should he stop walking now?

ddduke
10-28-2013, 07:49 PM

I just don't get it.

Weight lifting is my hobby and it's what I enjoy doing. It also helps me relax and is a stress reducer for me.

I like to push myself to the max and set new personal goals so I'm constantly trying to lift heavier. I also don't like the little lean look, I like the big look, you're never going to get big doing yoga.

It's worth the risk to me.

Originally posted by Seks
Rideau doesnt have it
Cambrian doesnt have it
Script wont sell without prescription
Anyone got some recently from somewhere locally that has them in stock?

Tried every pharmacy that people mentioned and either they don't carry it anymore or you need a prescription.

London Drugs on Macloed started carrying it again recently, I bought 4 bottles to last me a while.