PDA

View Full Version : FS. 1990 Nissan 300zx (LHD Canadian Car)

brettg
08-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 1990
Make and Model : Nissan 300zx
Exterior Color : RED
Interior Color : Grey
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 203000
Location of Vehicle : Chestermere, AB
Description : Its that old cliche again but I'm selling my car cause a baby is on the way.
This is a 1990 left hand drive canadian nissan 300zx. This is truly an amazing car. runs like a dream. I am the 3rd owner. the origional owner had it from 1990 to 2010. the second owner was a guy who owned a chevy dealer in 3 hills just out side of calgary and had it for only 6 months when I bought it off of him. he had a hard time gettin in and out of it but always wanted one. he did a great job replacing all the little things to make it almost new again. side markers, headlights stuff the average guy would never do. I have owned it the last 3 years and it has sat in the garage more than it should so ive decided to sell.

it is the non turbo with every option that the twin turbo's came with. it is the original motor and has never been tweaked or messed with.
the option list is long but if i miss anything just ask.
power everything, locks, windows ect.. has digital thermostat (way ahead of its time) T-tops, 2 seater ( the better body style in my opinion) and 2 sets of wheels. the only thing I did to the car was put some new rims on, but have the stock wheels which have brand new Z rated rubber on them. will take 500 off if you only want the stock wheels.
I have had the alternator replaced within the last year which was the only issue I have had with the car.

Please contact with any questions.
no REASONABLE offer will be refused.

Thanks
Extras :
Asking Price : 7995.00

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403-519-7526

Pictures :

brettg
08-19-2013, 08:29 AM
Price drop, $7000 OBO