PDA

View Full Version : Europe With Guided Tour

nj2Type-S
08-11-2013, 02:38 PM
hey guys,

i've mentioned in another thread that my wife and i have just decided a couple of days ago that we'd like go to to europe next month for 3 weeks. having never been to europe, we asked some of our friends that have. recently, a couple of our friends went last spring with a tour group called Trafalgar. they were very happy with the tour, but i was wondering if any others have used their services, or similar to.

their trips usually start in london and ends in paris. my wife would really rather do the tour instead of us just winging it. how much more would we actually pay by using their services as opposed to just doing our own thing?

any helpful input is appreciated!

thanks!

86max
08-11-2013, 03:38 PM
I did a Contiki tour of Europe for 3 weeks, best thing I ever did.

They take care of pretty much everything for you, you just wake up, get on a bus, and enjoy. Trafalgar tends to cater mostly to the older crowd I believe, where as Contiki is a bunch of 18-35yr old party animals :poosie:

Kobe
08-11-2013, 03:50 PM
Never done guided tours around Europe, always did it myself but I've only heard great things about Contiki tours...

nj2Type-S
08-11-2013, 04:58 PM
we reallt don't want to get stuck with seniors since we're both 28 yrs old haha! i'll look into contiki tours, thanks! i was sort of thinking doing a tour for 2 weeks then go on a cruise for a week, but i dont think these travel companies offer both.