PDA

View Full Version : Paris bed and breakfast

Civic_Drift
08-14-2013, 04:55 PM
Hey guys,
I'm starting to plan an Europe trip for 2014. I was wondering if anyone had good recommendations for B&B in Paris that isn't too pricey and is in a good central location. Maybe up to $200 per night?

Myrrinda
08-14-2013, 04:58 PM
Not sure if this is helpful at all, but I recently just learned about a website called airbnb where you can find B&Bs and apartments/houses to rent in various cities around the world. I used it to book a condo in Seattle for the Labour Day weekend, and my friends have used it a couple times as well.

https://www.airbnb.com/

yellowsnow
08-16-2013, 05:29 PM
Does it need to be a B&B? We rented an apartment in central paris for about 80 euros/night. walked down the street, and there are bakeries, coffee shops, some sit down breakfast joints too.

we found our apartment on homeaway.com

Civic_Drift
08-16-2013, 07:44 PM
Nope, it doesn't have to be. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll have a look into it. The 80 euro sounds pretty awesome though!

deee_wreck
08-19-2013, 06:33 PM
Did Paris this past June for 7 days and used the airbnb app/website worked out much cheaper then hotels. We stayed the St Germain du pre area, for $115 usd a night, place was tiny but location was amazing!

add: We choose the "entire home/apartment" option so it was basically like VRBO, had the whole place to ourselves.

Supa Dexta
08-20-2013, 04:26 AM
Why would anyone want to stay in a B&B? I find it a nuisance to stay with some of my family, let alone people I dont know. :rofl: