PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Furnace Repair Guy

Z_Fan
08-15-2013, 10:32 PM
So here's the scoop, I have a furnace that is about 13 years old or so. It has been acting up - and now the fan has stopped working. Simply will not turn on. I do not know if this is a board problem or a motor problem, etc. Worth mentioning that a while ago in the winter it would come on, go off, come on, go off. Then suddenly it started working again properly, and now I've got nothing. The thermostat is sending a signal somewhere as the AC unit comes on - but no fan to blow the air. So obviously AC doesn't work...

I need some one who is capable of fixing this and fixing it in a timely fashion. If you know some one who helped you out in the past, feel free to leave their contact info either in thread or a PM.

Or if you are someone who can help me out, same deal.

prosh
08-15-2013, 10:36 PM
Keith, highly recommended and I'm sure a lot of other beyonders have used him.

403-803-9511

BokCh0y
08-16-2013, 12:50 PM
Try Fresh Air Furnace - Beyond member here as well.

403.452.9528 - Anton.

ffmf
08-16-2013, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by prosh
Keith, highly recommended and I'm sure a lot of other beyonders have used him.

403-803-9511

I will second this recommendation. He's really good.

403ep3
08-16-2013, 03:43 PM
Apparently Keith gets quite a few good reviws. CP uses him exclusively

Gart
11-28-2014, 02:27 PM
<does a quick search>
Ok. Figured I'd bump this thread rather than starting my own.

Looking to get an old Reznor forced air garage unit up and running (or if its junk, removed and replaced)
House is from the 1960's. and the unit kinda looks like this:

http://wallys-speed-shop.com/100_5823.JPG

my go-to is usually Action Furnace, but I guess they won't touch a detached garage (or at least that's what they told me over the phone) so just looking for some other suggestions.

Not sure if the #'s mentioned above are current, but I'll give it a try here shortly unless there are any other recommendations?

Thanks.

nixon45
11-28-2014, 02:49 PM
For what it is worth I tried booking with Action Furnace last week. The chick who answered the phone was a giant c*nt both times I called (must have caught her on a bad day?) and then I was informed they had no appointments available within a weeks time. Wouldn't have bothered me to wait had she not been such a horrible person to deal with.

I ended up messing around with mine using information I found online and got it fixed for now.