PDA

View Full Version : Mubarak is back.

ZenOps
08-19-2013, 07:43 AM
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/08/19/egypt-hosni-mubarak-set-for-release.html

Fresh out of jail. Now the question is, do you re-instate him as a not democratically elected "president"?

I think people realized that he wasn't all that bad after all. You know, like Rob Anders. Although I still think chaining Rob to a fig tree before he destroys relations with Obamaland or blows something up, is a prudent idea.

Xtrema
08-19-2013, 08:23 AM
If the new constitution said no religious party can enter politics, he's the man. :rofl:

osspasha
08-19-2013, 10:17 AM
dont worry mubarak will not be back, and we dont need islamic politics in egypt, i want to practice my religion at home and live in religion free enviroment outside home, thats y i moved to canada. and mubarak still have couple of cases to go, so he will be detained in the military hosptital probably until he dies

spikerS
08-19-2013, 10:55 AM
any previous leader removed from power will always have a loyal base of fanatic followers that can always create big headaches.

Best to have him suffer an "accident" like drowning in his toilet and let the masses move on.