PDA

View Full Version : Japanese/Korean Restaurant

max_boost
09-22-2002, 12:48 AM
Have you guys been to the Japanese/Korean Restaurant across from SAIT?

My buddy told me the restaurant is from Vancouver and they have all you can Sashimi!!!!!

OMOYYC
09-22-2002, 01:06 AM
Yeah, I've been to the one in Vancouver. I really want to try the one across from sait. Let's have a meet there!

RSeXy
09-22-2002, 01:13 AM
Mmm..yum!

D'z Nutz
09-22-2002, 01:21 AM
The place is okay, but it needs to get it's shit together before it's a really decent place. The food is great, but the waitresses could use a little more training.

Me, my mom and dad went there like just a little less than a week after they opened (I had no idea they were opened for such a short time then). Out of the three waitresses, 2 of them just started there that day and absolutely no idea what they were doing. We were wanting to get a couple of the BBQ dishes, but the first girl kept pushing for the all you can eat. So she calls another waitress cause she's not sure if we can have vegetables with one of the dishes (which it says on the menu), and she also pushes for the all you can eat. Then SHE goes and calls another waitress cause she's also unsure of the vegetable thing. So the other waitress comes and we tell her what we want, and she also pushes for the all you can eat! :banghead:

Anyways, the food's pretty decent, but when we went, everything was very unorganized and even some people got stuck waiting over an hour for a seat. Once they settle down and get some sort of organization going, it'll be a pretty decent place. :thumbsup:

max_boost
09-22-2002, 01:21 AM
Oh yah, I am definitely down for some good sushi!

RX-7_TWINTURBO
09-22-2002, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
Oh yah, I am definitely down for some good sushi!

i think Any asian is
So.......Im down too (Depending on day and cash flow)

szw
09-22-2002, 01:29 AM
Gotta check it out.

There are quite a few places with all you can eat sushi/sashimi/hot food. Would like to try it out someday, but people I go out with aren't big eaters...grrr

You can order as much as you want I think, but you have to pay for everything you don't eat. So you order little by little.

RSeXy
09-22-2002, 01:34 AM
eat little by little? haha...i went with a couple of the guys on the board here and little by little is 25 ebis, 25 spicy shrimps, 20 salmon....etc

...and that is only the appetizer! :eek:

max_boost
09-22-2002, 01:35 AM
How much is the all you can eat at the Japanese/Korean restaurant?

Man, just order lots on the first run, asians hate it when you place multiple orders hehe

D'z Nutz
09-22-2002, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
How much is the all you can eat at the Japanese/Korean restaurant?

$20

Superesc
09-22-2002, 11:20 AM
:drool: mmmmm all you can eat sushiiiiiiiiiiiii :drool:

OMOYYC
09-22-2002, 11:45 AM
I'm game. How's tuesday night for everyone?

max_boost
09-22-2002, 12:32 PM
Sure
Mon-Wed evening after 6 is fine with me

sexualbanana
09-22-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Cwave
I'm game. How's tuesday night for everyone?

dammit. i got a football game at 7. how about wed at 7?

EDIT: or 6 or whenever

mischief
09-22-2002, 08:54 PM
I went there on friday night with my bro. I've also been to the one in Van. The food is not bad and its pretty cheap ($20/person). The only thing is that they have a very limited selection of sushi and sashimi. Oh yeah some better ventilation would also help. You smell pretty bad when you get out of there.