PDA

View Full Version : Looking for IT Help/ MS Access vb.net

Milk2%
08-22-2013, 11:43 AM
Well wondering if anybody on here has a decent amount of experience working with access and vb.net.

Its more of a specific problem relating to access.

I'm wondering if someone has time to meet for coffee and i can run through a few things i need to smooth out. I'm willing to pay for your time.

Thanks

Milk2%
08-26-2013, 08:14 AM
No one??

UndrgroundRider
08-27-2013, 01:58 AM
You need to be more specific about your problem. Also, nobody is going to drive around town to meet you for coffee and be subjected to blind questions about some unspecified Access-based software.

ExtraSlow
08-27-2013, 06:38 AM
Yeah, you need to be a heck of a lot clearer.

flipstah
08-27-2013, 08:03 AM
"Hey, I have a problem. Come into the van and help me solve it."

Milk2%
08-27-2013, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by flipstah
"Hey, I have a problem. Come into the van and help me solve it."

I have Candy?

Well pardon me for not being specific, the intention was to find either a programmer/software engineer that has a decent amount of experience with access not voice my problem over these forums.

Let me clarify again i'm looking for someone whom is experienced with Microsoft ACCESS, since Access really doesn't look like a very technical program i assumed once you have learned access its like every other microsoft program it becomes second nature......Hence i didnt believe i had to explain my problem. Sorry for the confusion

'The issuse is i have multiple databases (2) each have specific information that relates to each other. Data is collected then some basic algorithms is produced. I need to filter out certain chunks (columns) of the data saved and send it to a new database that would be avaliable to the customer. A large chunk of this is complete i'm just going through all of the logical ways i could go about this and figured someone whom has worked with access would understand this. So basically i'm looking for someone who can help go over queries, i believe i'll have to combine all the queries to a Union query to get the results im looking for.

Sorry about the confusion i didnt think access would have been so broad.