PDA

View Full Version : chain link fence installer

benyl
08-22-2013, 02:43 PM
Anyone have a guy they recommend and will actually show up?

I have called Riteway, Lynx, Phoenix.

I have called two guys that were recommended by the above companies.

No one wants my job cause I guess it is too small. I need a 4 foot gate and 3 feet of fence.

I am "this" close to doing it myself.

AndyL
08-22-2013, 02:58 PM
If you find a good one let me know... i want to get about 600' in before the snow - same boat, starting to hunt for better than lowes pricing...

benyl
08-23-2013, 09:19 AM
I think I may have found one. I'll let you know if he shows up for the install monday before I recommend him.

He works for a reputable company and does little jobs like mine on the side with his son. Seems like a lot of their installers do that as the company only likes to do big jobs. He was actually a referal from the company he works for.

His price installed is Half of Riteway and Lynx.

mr2mike
08-23-2013, 10:08 AM
Honestly, not too hard to do.
Did it for a summer job and there are tips and tricks to get the fence tight and installed properly.
If you DIY, let me know I can try to help out.

95EG6P
08-23-2013, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by benyl
I think I may have found one. I'll let you know if he shows up for the install monday before I recommend him.

He works for a reputable company and does little jobs like mine on the side with his son. Seems like a lot of their installers do that as the company only likes to do big jobs. He was actually a referal from the company he works for.

His price installed is Half of Riteway and Lynx.

How much is it cause I am looking to get mine done as well