PDA

View Full Version : FS: GameCube + Games, PS2 + Games, PS1 games (cleaning out boxes!)

Vagabond142
08-25-2013, 04:24 PM
Well, the things you find buried at the bottom of a storage box!

I haven't touched either system in probably 5 years. Plugged them both in, powered them on, both worked flawlessly.

Hoping to sell in lots, although if you give me a good offer on just games, I will consider it.

Playstation 2:

Sold as is. Asking: OFFERS! (I peg the value at ~$140 based on games alone with another $40 for the system... but that's just based on current ebay prices. Offer me what you think is fair!)

Comes with one clear blue controller that has about 20 hours use on it. Comes with power cable, RCA A/V cable, network adapter (disc and box lost ages ago), PS1 memory card, PS2 memory card, both are not wiped, have all my saved data on them. Comes with GunCon 2 and PS2 headset (I found em and cleaned em!) :D

Games:

-Beyond Good and Evil (ORIGINAL RELEASE, not Greatest Hits. Kinda rare)
-Devil May Cry 1-3 Anniversary boxed set
-Final Fantasy X
-Final Fantasy X-2
-Final Fantasy XII Collectors Edition metal case
-God of War (bought used)
-Gran Turismo 4
-Lifeline (requires a PS2 compatible headset to play as it's a voice controlled game)
-Megaman Anniversary Collection (MM 1-8 on one disc)
-Megaman X Collection (All the X games up to that point on one disc)
-Ninja Assault (requires GunCon 2)
-The Red Star (still in packaging, never played)
-Resident Evil 4
-SSX (the first game I ever bought for my PS2 :D)
-SSX 3
-X-Men Legends (Bought used)
-Xenosaga I: Der Wille Zur Macht
-Xenosaga II: Jenseits von Gut und Böse
-Xenosaga III: Also Sprach Zarathustra

Pictures!

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk13/Vagabond142/WP_20130825_005_zps08e93e79.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk13/Vagabond142/WP_20130825_006_zpsa258e595.jpg

Playstation 1 games:

Prices are what I feel they're worth, offers on all considered. Buy the lot for $30 (the value of CastleVania, Gran Turismo, and G-Police alone!) and it's yours, first come, first served.

-CastleVania: Symphony of the Night: Greatest Hits edition, $15 (very good condition, going on eBay at ~$30 USD)
-Colony Wars, $5 (bought used, kinda roughed up before I got it, but still plays fine, passed it before I put my PS2 in storage))
-G-Police, $10 (very good/excellent condition, some slight case scratches)
-Gran Turismo, $10 (very good/excellent condition)
-MDK, $5 (Excellent condition, passed once before never playing again)
-Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi, $5 (damaged manual, bought used. A kind of weird Star Wars arcade fighter that tried to emulate the success of Street Fighter and Tekken and got nowhere near :P )
-Tekken 3, $5 (excellent condition)

Picture (don't know why I put the PS2 demo disc in there)!

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk13/Vagabond142/WP_20130825_004_zps2989a688.jpg

Contact at 4 0 3 four 0 two 81 six 4 or Beyond PM.

Remember, all prices are open to offers

Vagabond142
08-27-2013, 06:12 PM
GCN set tentatively sold

Vagabond142
08-29-2013, 10:28 PM
GameCube sold to someone that will appreciate it :D