PDA

View Full Version : Gas Station Air Hose - Pull-Through space for trailers

ExtraSlow
08-25-2013, 08:17 PM
Wondering if anyone knows off the top of their head where there is a gas station air hose that has a good pull-through space for me to get my trailer into (and out of)?

North-central preferred, but may as well list any that you know of.

I did have a portable tire inflator, but it was a crappy cheap one, and while it still makes a hell of a lot of noise, it isn't putting any air into the tire. I borrowed the Father-in-law's air compressor, but he lost his tire attachment. I don't feel like buying new parts or equipment for a stupid low tire.

Even somewhere that costs money is fine by me if it means I don't have to back my trailer up in a busy parking lot.

Thanks.

Boosted131
08-25-2013, 08:23 PM
the petro at riverbend for sure. Has the air filler in the same lane as gas fill ups :thumbsup:

FraserB
08-25-2013, 08:33 PM
If you want to drive to the SW (by Rockyview hospital), I have the attachments you need. Or I have an air compressor, tank and hoses you could use there too.

Shoot me a PM since I'm out of town and I'd need to coordinate a time.

ExtraSlow
08-25-2013, 08:46 PM
I guess borrowing attachments and/or compressors would work too. That hadn't occurred to me.

I'm a long way from RGH.

FraserB
08-25-2013, 08:53 PM
When are you needing it done by?

spikerS
08-25-2013, 09:01 PM
the superstore gas station in Coventry is pretty easy to access their air station, even with a trailer.

ExtraSlow
08-25-2013, 09:05 PM
Some evening this week, or maybe Saturday morning.

Superstore, hmm, I should check the one on 4th and centre. I can't remember where the air hose is there, but it might work nicely.

Cos
08-25-2013, 10:54 PM