PDA

View Full Version : The Fitness Industry, Truth?

Tej.S
08-28-2013, 02:19 PM
For those of you who believe all the bullshit:
510-WhuGl1w

In case the embedded video doesn't show up, here's the actual link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=510-WhuGl1w

msommers
08-28-2013, 02:37 PM
I picture this guy as Lint here on beyond.

Disoblige
08-28-2013, 02:48 PM
I just watched a few minutes of this, and no fucking shit?! I couldn't bother to watch any more because it was so painful to listen to.

What a retarded video.

But I guess common sense isn't so common for those trying to work out?

Tej.S
08-28-2013, 04:22 PM
Try explaining that to the millions of people out there, beyonders included haha.

GTS4tw
08-28-2013, 04:35 PM
Wow what a dork.

msommers
08-28-2013, 05:17 PM
The fact so many stupid diet books, retarded fitness equipment and the like are sold by the millions every year, it's obviously not common knowledge. People analyze themselves extensively and I think a lot of people think it takes just as much analysis to figure out how to change that when it's pretty basic.

Then there's the guys who spend an incredible amount on supps. I'm the furthest thing from a fitness expert but all that shit doesn't seem necessary at all.

theken
08-28-2013, 05:47 PM
i buy protein to keep calories lower than eating a steak, and a multi vitamin, thats pretty much it

jsn
08-28-2013, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by theken
i buy protein to keep calories lower than eating a steak, and a multi vitamin, thats pretty much it

Those are the only things I take as well. Like he said, "it's a matter of convenience." It's easier to take a protein shake inbetween meals, rather than trying to eat 5 chicken breasts a day.

stillworking
08-28-2013, 07:34 PM
I'm exposing the industry's dirty little secret, see, you can trust me.
I'm different, I won't sell you anything you don't need.
Give me a call.

beyond_ban
08-28-2013, 08:37 PM
Gym membership, protein, multi V and VegeGreens is all I spend on my fitness.

I also occasionally use pre workout when I need a little extra motivation.

Str1der
08-28-2013, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban
Gym membership, protein, multi V and VegeGreens is all I spend on my fitness.

I also occasionally use pre workout when I need a little extra motivation.

You freely admit to being one of the sheep? :rofl:

CivicTunr
08-28-2013, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Str1der

How is using a pre workout make you a sheep?
I use one however i just order raw ingredients and make it myself. So I can get a dosage that actually works. Not .1mg

max_boost
08-29-2013, 12:43 AM
Lol 80/20

scboss
08-29-2013, 04:18 AM
1. 99% seems to be the common number of peeps doing bad shit haha

2. Do people need custom programs? Well if your goal is to be fit then no. If you have a lagging lift or body part and you wish to improve on your weakness? Yes

3. Should you follow a diet? No eating of macros guarantees success

4. Supplements are bullshit? lol the key word is you dont "need" them but your are always better off with them

5. I train 4 all natural bodybuilders and they have NEVER used steroids or any other banned substances. All of the events have piss tests and you are also given a lie detector test before hand

Overall another guy that thinks you will get every result you have wished for doing the same program over and over grinding out reps. Bro science 101 all over this vid
A+++

beyond_ban
08-29-2013, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by Str1der

What have i listed makes me a sheep? I don't spend unnecessary money on useless products. Everything I take serves a purpose. Sure, I spend a little more money, but considering the ease of use it is well worth it to me.

Realistically, one tub of pre workout ($40) lasts for two months or more at the rate I use it.