PDA

View Full Version : Supplementsource.ca and activ8canada.ca 20% off sale

EK69
08-30-2013, 11:27 AM
supplementsource.ca and active8canada.com have their long weekend 20% discount sale going on

At first glance it seems more expensive than stuff on bodybuilding.com though :dunno: But maybe there's something that someone can find and let us all know :nut:

Saw it at rfd thought I would post here too

For protein the Costco kaizen sale should also be coming up in September (a guy posted in rfd that it'll be on sale in last half of September in Toronto so probably around that time here too? )

Anyone try myofusion protein? It's pretty cheap looks like on fitnessone.com ?

On another note I placed an order at bb.com and it arrived in less than a week. Was shipped from Ontario via ups. Looks like they got a Canadian holding warehouse? :love: :D

AudiPWR
08-30-2013, 11:37 AM
Yeah ^BB.com has the best prices, and a location in Canada. I always get my shipments in 4-5 business days after placing an order.

Tej.S
08-30-2013, 11:57 AM
If bb.com has a Canadian warehouse, then I'll definitely be placing orders with them in the future!

Edit: Do they still have restrictions for bulk orders?

littledan
08-30-2013, 05:13 PM
Just ordered from supplementsource to get some preworkout. fitnessone has the cheapest price i have found on the 10lb myofusion bags. Suppsource.ca has the faster shipping of the two by far.

Tej.S
08-30-2013, 05:47 PM
I checked out the Canadian bb.com and I still consider it to be far from my first choice. Half of the supplements I want aren't even available and you can't place bulk orders >.>