PDA

View Full Version : Dealership openings?

SwitchBlade
02-23-2004, 05:51 PM
Does anyone know of any dealerships or aftermarket parts (preferably performance) stores with any positions for parts open? Ive done parts/backparts for the last 2 years and detailing work last summer.

Speed_Dreams
02-23-2004, 07:42 PM
My word of advice is just drop your resume of at every dealer. It might take alot of time but usually Dealers sometimes have job openings really quick and they need to be filled. so if they have your resume on file it will be easier.

sxtasy
02-23-2004, 07:58 PM
yeah lots of dealerships have openings, like speed dreams said go around and drop off lots of resume's

Chester
02-28-2004, 09:25 PM
the BMW dealership in crowfoot had an opening a couple weeks ago, you can try there.

SwitchBlade
03-06-2004, 01:38 PM
k thnx

method
03-06-2004, 02:32 PM
I'm about to chuck that shit and work at a golf course.. man I can't find a job worth crap :(

hockeybronx
03-07-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by SwitchBlade
Does anyone know of any dealerships or aftermarket parts (preferably performance) stores with any positions for parts open? Ive done parts/backparts for the last 2 years and detailing work last summer.

Tunerworks was hiring a while ago you might want to check in there. The dealership scene is really bad right now I hear. My Aunt has worked at Auto Dealerships (Chrysler, Nissan,) for almost 20 years now and now that she moved to Calgary she is having trouble finding anything.

Originally posted by method
I'm about to chuck that shit and work at a golf course.. man I can't find a job worth crap :(

Golf Courses pay the crappiest of anywhere man. I worked at Shawnee Slopes in the south for three years. The time goes by slow because you hardly do anything, you get paid $6.00-$7.00 per hour, and you have to deal with stupid drunk public people, and members who think they should run the world.

That's why I got smart and ran for the factories, it's an ugly job with no dignity but at least I can block out the whole world for 10 hours a day and get paid amazing money in the process.