PDA

View Full Version : Are any of the Mazda dealers open Labour Day Monday?

amorak
09-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Looking to see if any of the Calgary Mazda dealers are open tomorrow for new car sales (not service). Anyone know if they're open?

Rat Fink
09-01-2013, 01:15 PM

NoMoreG35
09-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Sunday beyond is always the best :rofl:

amorak
09-01-2013, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Rat Fink
Wow, thirteen minutes later and no response. Bet you could've called every Mazda dealer in the city and found an answer in that timeframe

Listen, you mouth breather. I called every dealer - None of their "sorry we're closed" messages state if they are open tomorrow. given that Monday is a "holiday" but not a major one, its hit or miss if they'll be open. I am trying to plan my day tomorrow, and figured a beyonder might work at one and know.

You're retarded drive by is unneeded. Why don't you jump back in your lifted truck and throw on your white oakleys and dive off a cliff.

Canucks3322
09-02-2013, 12:52 AM
^ no shit, I called a couple too cuz I need a part, no message about the holiday....frack! Rat Fink always has pms.

Rat Fink
09-02-2013, 09:45 AM

Boosted131
09-02-2013, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by amorak

Listen, you mouth breather. I called every dealer - None of their "sorry we're closed" messages state if they are open tomorrow. given that Monday is a "holiday" but not a major one, its hit or miss if they'll be open. I am trying to plan my day tomorrow, and figured a beyonder might work at one and know.

You're retarded drive by is unneeded. Why don't you jump back in your lifted truck and throw on your white oakleys and dive off a cliff.
Your**
;)
Why don't you just call them on Monday morning and go from there ?

codetrap
09-02-2013, 08:54 PM

When you start going and calling other people mouth breathers.... well..

http://www.theindiepedant.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/432281_10150537363361406_732286405_9173156_712556611_n.jpg

zieg
09-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Bahahahah I was totally thinking the same thing as Fink.

amorak
09-02-2013, 09:22 PM
A++ Usefulness, beyond...

That's what I get for posting from my phone....

FYI, none of the Mazda dealers answered their phone today, so they are closed... What a shitty way to do business... They don't update their "sorry we're closed" messages to mention "HEY FUCKWADS, WE'RE DRUNK OUT AT MCCLEAN CREEK FOR THE LONG WEEKEND".

A quick VM message saying the above would have been helpful, Mazda dealers... :poosie:

Boosted131
09-02-2013, 09:37 PM
A++ Usefulness, beyond...

That's what I get for posting from my phone....

FYI, none of the Mazda dealers answered their phone today, so they are closed... What a shitty way to do business... They don't update their "sorry we're closed" messages to mention "HEY FUCKWADS, WE'RE DRUNK OUT AT MCCLEAN CREEK FOR THE LONG WEEKEND".

A quick VM message saying the above would have been helpful, Mazda dealers... :poosie:

http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/funny-grammar-lesson-your-you-are.jpg