PDA

View Full Version : Vaporizers

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

DENZILDON
09-12-2013, 01:17 AM
These are a stage higher that what you get from the of the shelf e-cigarette. It has been big in Asia and Europe for more than a year now.

At first I was doubtful if it works or will it replace smoking all in all... But when my Highschool and college friends in Manila completely switched to vaping, I thought it might just work. You see, you can buy cigarettes in PI at any age so a lot of my friends including myself did smoke young. And to think they are non smokers now?!? The guys who smoked a pack of red marlies a day switched to vaping. I want to try it!

So I searched and found the e-cigarettes. It was a joke! Tasted bad, did not have that much vapor and it was just lacking something. Months has passed and nothing in Canada.

Until last Saturday, had dentist appointment in the morning and my wife was still in the chair so off I want to Marlborough mall just to check out some eye glasses. Didn't find anything I liked so just strolled through the mall. And there it was, a small kiosk by Tim Hortons, just opened up. I knew right away what it was with the tiny ejuice dispensers.

The vaporizers where $60, $70(bigger battery) and $120 (for two but only one charger). And the ejuice is $10 each which they said equaled a carton of smokes.

The juice had different levels of nicotine. 0, 8, 12, 18 and 24. Which represents the number of sticks you burn through a day. Different flavors from smoke brands, players, du maurier, etc. to fruity and desert like cinnamon, mango, strawberry, etc.

Damn, a bit pricey for something I don't know if it will work. I walked away but after about 15 steps, I went back and bought the $70 and ejuice watermelon flavour with a 12 nicotine level.

It's been almost 6 days now and I haven't touched my pack of smokes that's in my drawer.

I am not in any way connected or associated with any shop owners. I'm just sharing to our smoking beyonders that hey, this might work for you.
I got two butt smokers in the office that bought one last Monday and they haven't touched a cigarette too since then.

If you want to give it a try I also heard there's one at cross iron mills now.

zipdoa
09-12-2013, 02:47 PM
You can also fill them with oil. It's legendary.

hurrdurr
09-12-2013, 03:16 PM
I've been vaping almost a year now.

Was getting my stuff from the farmers market but the mark up is insane.

Found these people on kijiji

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-hobbies-crafts-Batteries-Juices-and-Tips-W0QQAdIdZ514486842

They are fantastic.

They can customize their juices in VG/PG levels, amount of niccotine and blend lots of flavours. Very easy people to deal with, have visited several times, great customer service, quality and price.

They're also in McKenzie Towne which if I remember correctly is where you live.

Best of luck Denzildon

DENZILDON
09-12-2013, 06:30 PM
Copperfield! Thanks meng! I did a whole day of golf and drinking today and no smoke, just vape!

Where in mckenzie?

01RedDX
09-12-2013, 07:11 PM

Heru-Farukon
09-12-2013, 07:27 PM
Go to canvape.com. Sooo many stuff on there and they are based out in toronto I believe.

elite
09-12-2013, 07:56 PM
I thought they weren't allowed to sell with nicotine in canada? Used to have one ages ago might go pick one up if they actually have nicotine e-liquid.

DENZILDON
09-12-2013, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
My BIL smoked two packs per day before he switched to these and hasn't smoked in months.

It's way cheaper than cigarettes, but you are still hooked on the nicotine. That's why the biggest e-cigarette companies are owned by the big tobacco companies.

Still better than inhaling smoke with all that tar and benzene and other carcinogens.

My plan is to lower down the nicotine content as I go along then when it drops to zero nicotine, Then I'll stop all together.

If then I get some urge to smoke I'll just light up a zero nicotine juice

bowlofrice
09-12-2013, 10:05 PM
i quit smoking with an ecig.. then after i started working with my coworker that smokes a pack a day started smoking again loll.. picking one up from the kijiji people listed above so i can start vaping again and quit hahah

TravisF79
09-14-2013, 08:13 PM
It is NOT illegal to sell the ejuice with nicotine within Canada. It's a grey line right now as Health Canada researches the subject.

Just an FYI.

I personally vape now and was smoking for 21 years. Quit nice and easy. You work it like you would the patch. Start with a higher level and slowly work the nicotine content down until you are vaping with no nicotine. Then you should be able to get rid of it completely.

I source my own hardware ($5 for the clearomizer and $20 for the battery) and get my juice from coolvape.ca

He's located in the NE in Conventry area. amazing prices for the ejuice and great flavors.

Seth1968
09-15-2013, 07:37 AM
Are all these vape cigs similar?

For example, these are readily available in Lethbridge:

http://vapurvap.ca/en/

Kavy
09-15-2013, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Seth1968
Are all these vape cigs similar?

For example, these are readily available in Lethbridge:

http://vapurvap.ca/en/

I would call those Ecigs not vaporizers IMO

Seth1968
09-15-2013, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Kavy

I would call those Ecigs not vaporizers IMO

That helps:dunno:

sabad66
09-15-2013, 04:27 PM
What's everyone's favourite flavours? I'm thinking of picking up a kit + some juices from coolvape.ca

jmaaa
09-15-2013, 04:41 PM
is there a difference between the kits besides the price for the coolvape kit ($40) and the joytech ego t kit at crossiron ($60). Is joytech a better brand or is it all preference?

Seth1968
09-15-2013, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by sabad66
What's everyone's favourite flavours? I'm thinking of picking up a kit + some juices from coolvape.ca

Now here's a crazy idea.

Describe what the fuck you guys are talking about.

sabad66
09-15-2013, 04:57 PM
go to the website and take a look.

you buy a kit with the actual vaporizer/battery/charging stuff, and then you buy "e-juice" to load into the vape.

elite
09-15-2013, 05:48 PM
Where do you put the e-juice in on the vape's? The e-cigs I used to have was just put into the tip is this similar and you just throw the tip away after a while?

fayzed
09-15-2013, 06:14 PM
I started vaping about 2 months ago, still pretty new into the world. I currently smoke 70pg/30vg with 18mg of Nicotine, the flavour i use is Black Cohiba, my wife uses 6mg of Nicotine and smokes double apple (Very similar to smoking Bahraini apple Shisha)

both of us didn't switch to vaping to quit smoking, it was more an effort to save money as it works out cheaper then smoking i find.

out of curisity what mix do you guys use? the place in Coventry that i've tried doesn't sell 50pg/50vg but I was curious to see what other's preferences are?

rob the knob
09-15-2013, 08:14 PM
you guys get side effects? i read a bit. smelly farts seems common. then short term like head aches and appetite when switching to vape. how you guys manage?

DENZILDON
09-16-2013, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by elite
Where do you put the e-juice in on the vape's? The e-cigs I used to have was just put into the tip is this similar and you just throw the tip away after a while?

Now here's a crazy idea.

Describe what the fuck you guys are talking about.

Here's an example of a vaporizer, this is actually a vaporizer that my friend sells in Manila, he's a vaporizer manufacturer back home. Please note the ones in Asia really makes a big cloud of vapor.

zCLPGN9WYig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCLPGN9WYig

Originally posted by rob the knob
you guys get side effects? i read a bit. smelly farts seems common. then short term like head aches and appetite when switching to vape. how you guys manage?

Never had an issue and my fart smells the same even though I don't see any relation on farting and vaping.

Originally posted by fayzed
I started vaping about 2 months ago, still pretty new into the world. I currently smoke 70pg/30vg with 18mg of Nicotine, the flavour i use is Black Cohiba, my wife uses 6mg of Nicotine and smokes double apple (Very similar to smoking Bahraini apple Shisha)

both of us didn't switch to vaping to quit smoking, it was more an effort to save money as it works out cheaper then smoking i find.

out of curisity what mix do you guys use? the place in Coventry that i've tried doesn't sell 50pg/50vg but I was curious to see what other's preferences are?

I'm not sure on how the VP and PG works, all I know is I'm reducing the nicotine today! I already passed a week of no smoking! Lowering nicotine level today.

Originally posted by sabad66

Right now I have watermelon and trying out mango once it the watermelon dries out today.

From what I heard back home Watermelon Mint is a good mix

Seth1968
09-16-2013, 12:08 PM
I tried out a Vapur. Pretty neat, but it doesn't feel like you're breathing anything in. Are the vapes in this thread better at that?

Also, would there be any significant difference between the vapes from that Toronto store, and the ones that Dinzildon refers to?

DENZILDON
09-16-2013, 12:26 PM
I tried out a Vapur. Pretty neat, but it doesn't feel like you're breathing anything in. Are the vapes in this thread better at that?

Also, would there be any significant difference between the vapes from that Toronto store, and the ones that Dinzildon refers to?

If you used the ecigarette with no nicotine then yeah, it does feel like your not breathing anything plus those doesn't atomize that well thus not a lot of vapor

These ones with the nicotine does have that feel with the throat specially the higher doses of nicotine.

I just switched from a 12 nicotine to an 8 nicotine and you can definitely taste the difference. It's like smoking from a regular to an ultra light cigarette. It still has that throat rough in but more smoother.

hurrdurr
09-16-2013, 12:31 PM
Vapur is just to stimulate the action of smoking, there is no nicotine in them and they're disposable. A real vape will simulate smoking a cigarette as you will get nicotine and a throat hit just as you would with a cigarette. There are also flavours that mimic that of your favourite cig, or you can get fruity flavours.

My favourites are Epic's Apple Jax, Villian Vapors Pear of Dueces and Vapor Train's Choo Choo Crunch.

All of which aren't available locally.

Seth1968
09-16-2013, 12:50 PM
Ok. Thanks for the info.

DENZILDON
09-17-2013, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by rob the knob

I have a theory about this. People who do cold turkey in smoking says they taste food better, feel better and breath better.

My theory is if you switched to vaping, you also feel this, your fart does smell but you just didn't notice it before! :rofl: Causing you to have headaches and loosing your appetite! Hahaha!

hurrdurr
09-20-2013, 02:56 PM
yeah definitely no smelly farts or anything like that lmao. other than the usual

BenC
09-20-2013, 03:48 PM
love my vape
im using a lavatube v2 that i picked up in hawaii. variable voltage and all that jazz.
its huge compared to the ego series.
and using a kanger pro tank 2 for the clearo

favourite blend so far is irish cream mixed with menthol.

OCDP
09-22-2013, 05:44 PM
Quit smoking and started vaping over a year ago. Started using eGo's and realized how shit they were. Went from cheap variable voltage up to Provaris then into mechanical mods. I've finally settled on the DNA20 mods, vaping at 20 watts is crazy.

Started with clearo's and carto's and realized they were shit too. Moved on to genesis style atmoizers, and settled back on dripping. Dripping into rebuildable atomizers or even 510 bridgeless atomizers is the way to go for flavor and vapor. Once you start rebuilding your own dripping atomizers using silica or ekowool, even cotton, you'll literally be blowing clouds and the flavor is out of this world.

For all of you chasing after the clouds and the most amount of flavor look into dripping.

There is a Canadian ecig forum full of awesome and useful information, you can learn a lot and seriously improve the quality of your vape, IMO it's totally worth reading around and asking questions.. awesome group of people over there, too.

www.wackedoutecig.ca

For anyone interested, that's the link.

Lastly, stop buying locally. The markup is retarded and everything can be found online within Canada. For hardware I recommend www.canvape.com , for juices, there's too many to list. Check out wackedoutecig for links and reviews on juice.

DENZILDON
09-24-2013, 12:58 PM
^^^^I just got lost in there.............. dripping? Bridgless? Do you mind explaining this?

I am thinking of building one but damn, this is more complicated that I thought! lol!!!!

Seth1968
09-24-2013, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by DENZILDON
^^^^I just got lost in there.............. dripping? Bridgless? Do you mind explaining this?

I am thinking of building one but damn, this is more complicated that I thought! lol!!!!

Wow. Me too.

All I want is a simple vape that works a lot better than than the Vapur e-cigs.

OCDP,

Can you please post the basics of what one should get, and where to order it?

hurrdurr
09-24-2013, 02:00 PM
There is so much to learn with mechanical mods.

At first I figured I would just stick to my ego-t but i'm transitioning into a mod as we speak, building from ground up

DENZILDON
09-24-2013, 02:14 PM
OCDP, since you are the most advance vaper among us, can you list all the stuff that you bought for your current setup? And we'll just buy it! lol!!!

hurrdurr
09-24-2013, 03:39 PM
Haha, it's not that easy Denzildon - I suggest reading around the e-cig forum.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modding-forum/

The parts are subjective based on what you want out of a vape.

K100 Is probably one of the easier ones to start with.

The mechanical mods are much bigger and heavier than your ego-twist e-cig. Not something you'll want to use if you're trying to be discreet but definitely a better smoking experience altogether

KeepItGully
09-24-2013, 03:43 PM
The kanger evod is a good beginner kit with easily accessible mods. No complaints with mine thus far.

TravisF79
09-24-2013, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by OCDP
Lastly, stop buying locally. The markup is retarded and everything can be found online within Canada. For hardware I recommend www.canvape.com , for juices, there's too many to list. Check out wackedoutecig for links and reviews on juice.

I really disagree with this to an extent. The kiosk in Cross Iron is highly over priced yes. But the one I buy from is cheapest I've dealt with in the past 6 months. Tested a couple different sources and with my local one it was much cheaper.

Bought 4 30ml bottles from one supplier in Toronto and cost me just over $80. My local supplier got 4 30ml bottles at $56. Same mix and same nic content.

DENZILDON
09-25-2013, 08:26 AM
^^^ I looked at your supplier's website last night, pretty good and if you pick it up then you save on shipping!

TravisF79
09-25-2013, 07:18 PM
good flavor too

DENZILDON
09-26-2013, 10:55 AM
Ok, so I've been researching on this and I think I want a ProtankV2 for my top.

Still don't know what to get for battery.

It seems that the Provari is the cream of the crop power but I can't justify spending that much on that.

What would be a good comparable to it? Can anyone suggest a mod or a kit?

Seth1968
09-26-2013, 11:11 AM
Hey Denz, did you ever look into the K100 and the kanger evod kits that were mentioned?

lexw
09-26-2013, 05:21 PM
For those who are looking to use a Vaporizer for herbs/concentrates and not eCigs don't get anything other than Pax by Ploom.

For eCigs users who want to use it for concentrates as well than the Atmos Raw is OK. You can interchange the cartridges with other brands with the Atmos Raw...but downside with it is vaping herbs (sucks)

YouTube it save time and money.

DENZILDON
09-27-2013, 10:44 AM
Hey Denz, did you ever look into the K100 and the kanger evod kits that were mentioned?

Looks like the Kanger Evod Kit is pretty solid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ytwZ1RtTrM

hurrdurr
09-27-2013, 11:10 AM
Denz, I'm about to order a K101 from fasttech, that's the best entry level mechanical mod out there as far as i'm concerned.

Maybe look into that, EVOD is just plug and play ecig.

DENZILDON
09-27-2013, 11:32 AM
Yeees, something like that is what I'm looking for! How's the reviews on it? Does it come with a safety chip and safe batteries?

And where are you ordering from?

KeepItGully
09-27-2013, 11:50 AM
Evod is not plug and play. You fill your cleartomizer with your own e juice. It's not cartridges.
And to the guy talking about vaporizing herbs.. Wrong thread. One word, volcano.

hurrdurr
09-27-2013, 12:19 PM
Yeees, something like that is what I'm looking for! How's the reviews on it? Does it come with a safety chip and safe batteries?

And where are you ordering from?

fasttech, just ordered. I have a buddy that can help you put it all together but he will charge a couple bucks

Originally posted by KeepItGully
Evod is not plug and play. You fill your cleartomizer with your own e juice. It's not cartridges.
And to the guy talking about vaporizing herbs.. Wrong thread. One word, volcano.

I know how these e-cigs work thanks. I meant in the sense of not having to rebuild your mod or atomizers/cartomizers.

They're essentially the lazy man's version along with e-twist egos etc

KeepItGully
09-27-2013, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by hurrdurr

I know how these e-cigs work thanks. I meant in the sense of not having to rebuild your mod or atomizers/cartomizers.

They're essentially the lazy man's version along with e-twist egos etc

Okay guru. Yet you are wrong. You can rebuild and mod atomizers and cartomizers for the evod, although not the ones that come in the starter kit.

The fact you are calling it an e-cig.. Smfh.

hurrdurr
09-27-2013, 12:43 PM
LOL.

Okay, yes you're right you can rebuild the cartos. I was simply just pointing out that the Egos and Evod are more so for beginners.

Sorry that I'm not keeping it gully enough for you

AndyL
10-03-2013, 09:50 AM
Ok... So reading, more reading, PM's more reading... I'm even more confused...

Who in town sells something half decent and isn't a ripoff artist - that I can walk in say hook me up - and walk out with something functional... All this piecing together crap can wait until I understand more ;)

Kiosk at crossiron?

Seth1968
10-03-2013, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by AndyL

Glad I'm not alone on that.

DENZILDON
10-03-2013, 12:04 PM

Who in town sells something half decent and isn't a ripoff artist - that I can walk in say hook me up - and walk out with something functional... All this piecing together crap can wait until I understand more ;)

Kiosk at crossiron?

These guys from Coventry from what I gathered.

http://coolvape.ca/

and the kiijiji guy if your in the deep south

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-hobbies-crafts-Batteries-Juices-and-Tips-W0QQAdIdZ514486842

I would suggest the EVOD KIT is a pretty good starter for $50.00 and the top part you can take apart to replace the wick. and it comes with replacement wicks and two batteries and two clearomizers

If my current one dies one me and I still want to vape I might get the AWON mod kit and Kanger protank II.

I'm almost near a month with no smokes!!!!!!!!!:clap:

adamc
10-03-2013, 02:22 PM
Ok so I was in the same position as you guys were about 2 weeks ago, knowledge wise. The depth of this hobby is actually painful, so many different brand names, thread types, methods, etc. It will make your head spin.

Since then I've been reading forums, watching reviews, and configuring different options based on portability and cost - I'm just about settled as to what I want. (I have used several types of cheapo vapes in the past, including slim disposables).

For my needs, I'm looking at two distinct setups (one for home, and one for when I'm out on the town):

Ultra portable - the HONDA CIVIC of capes:
For use when I'm out on the town, and don't want to look like a fedora wearing techno wizard wielding some sorta steampunk inspired light sabre device.

These "ultra portables" as I've been calling them, look almost exactly like regular cigarettes in size and weight, and can be used in a discreet fashion with the other smokers without attracting any attention.

These guys come in two thread types, 808, and the damn near universal 510. 510 is what you want, a much greater selection of accessories will work with the 510 thread type. It's the VHS to 808's beta.

Slim batteries, or "ultra portable" cigarette type vapes generally consist of 2-3 parts.

1. Battery (short or long) 2. atomizer (contains heating coil) 3. cartridge (where the liquid lives and what comes in contact with your mouth.

I have been particularly interested in an even less intricate setup, which simply contains 1. A battery and 2. a "cartomizer" which is a heating coil and cartridge in one unit.

Cartomizers can be bought pre-filled with juice, in packages that look very attractive, almost exactly like gum packages. These usually run around $10-15 per package of 5, and moderate use I believe you can expect one to last 2-3 days before you change it (disposing of the old one).

You can also buy empty Cartomizers, the best are Boge 510, then you can fill them with your own juice, or e-liquid. You want NORMAL resistance, NOT low resistance.

OK now on to the slim, 510 batteries themselves. The originator of the technology is a company called Joyetech, these are the gold standard, and many other 510 slim devices you find are simply rebranded/redesigned Joyetech batteries. They come in two sizes, short, and long. usually 180 mAh, and 220 mAh. The bigger capacity batteries last longer - makes sense, right?

A typical setup is 2 or more of these slim batteries, so that you always have a unit fully charged when one dies. As far as I know, you can expect a battery to last half, to 3/4 of a day, depending on how much you use it. I'm a nonsmoker, and expect to be a light to moderate vaper, and I estimate I could make it through the day on two batteries easily.

Home or long distance driving use - the BMW M3 of vapes:

You are not going to achieve huge billowing clouds of mind blowing vapor with an ultra portable "slim" setup. For that you must consider moving in to a bigger, more powerful battery setup.

Again, Joyetech seems to be the innovator of the tech here. They have a range of models based around the eGo frame. These are much bigger in physical size and battery power than the slim units. Typical they range in power from 650mAh to 1300mAh.

A TON of other companies have copied or innovated on this frame, and mostly parts built for these devices are interchangeable.

A typical larger setup will include 2-4 pieces

Battery
Atomizer (heats the liquid)
Tank (storage for that liquid)
Mouth piece or "drip tip"

Ok, so, just like the smaller units, you can also find single units that contain both the heating coil, AS well as the liquid storage. Typically called "CLEAROMIZERS" These strike a really nice balance between easy to use, portability, and large capacity. typically 1.5ml to 3.0ml, good for a day or two of solid vaping.

For my needs and price range, I have selected the following setup:

Battery -
"Vision spinner" VV 1300mAh - this is a reasonably large powerful battery, with Variable Voltage (vv), so that you can dial up the amount of heat you want for varying degrees of vapor production. I have two of these in rotation.

From $19-$28 online

Tank -
Kanger mini protank 2 - this tank is raved about online, and is rebuildable. If the heating element (atomizer head) burns out, you can replace it quickly and very cheaply, making this tank setup essentially permanent compared to non-rebuildable units which you would throw away when they burn out (weeks, or months, or longer depending on your usage). This tank is also made of glass (pyrex) and is not susceptible to cracking like some plastic tanks are.

These range from $12-18 online. Also available is the Protank 2, which is the fullsized version. I like the mini because it maintains a perfect slim profile with the spinner battery.

The last type of setup is a category called MODs - The Ferrari of vaping

These units are ultra high end, usually stainless steel in construction, all fully rebuildable, and very expensive to get in to for the average person.

MOD units generally resemble small mag-lite flashlights in size, weight, and construction. You can spend $200+ on a battery unit alone, when getting in to these higher end devices.

For me, frankly not something I am very interested in. The guys that build and trade parts and setups have more time on their hands than I do, and I really don't need another hobby.

I hope I don't revisit this post in a year and try to explain that I am now one of those people. Vaping is a very one thing leads to another type hobby. Very dangerous for us car guys, especially.

Other things to consider:

"Dripping" a more advanced setup still, dripping is just what it sounds like. You remove the tank from the equation, and simply drip 3-5 drops of liquid directly on to a speciality atomizer. Dripping is considered an immediate to advanced level technique and is not recommended for beginners.

Juice
Juice is a mixture of food safe glycols or glycerins, mixed with flavour and nicotine.
You can also get them nicotine free.

Nicotine containing e-juice is legal in canada for now, but a grey area when it comes to importing in to Canada.

Johnson Creek is said to be one of the finest e-juice suppliers in the world, and I am 100% sold on their story, packaging, and the one flavor I've tried has been unreal. Unfortunately I am not willing to risk having my shipment seized at the border, so I am attempting to find a Canadian distro for their product.

For now, there are plenty of great Canadian e-juice manufacturers, including several right here in Calgary. Google "calgary e-cig, calgary e-cigarette, or calgary vape" to find links to those Calgary based companies.

Any questions I would be happy to try to answer, but first read the e-cigarette wiki (why I type all that out as opposed to just linking the wiki, I'll never know).

This is what my Vision Spinner and Kanger protank mini setup looks like. Very slick, no branding, and very powerful.

http://www.ma-cigarette.fr/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/kanger-mini-protank-batterie-vision-spinner.jpg

DENZILDON
10-04-2013, 08:30 AM
Great post adam!

AndyL
10-05-2013, 12:12 PM
Ok after a bunch of PM's ... Ordered an evod starter kit and a couple juices from coolvape - guess we'll try this out tonight see how it goes.

Kinda dissapointed with crossiron kiosk - stopped in 4-5 times now... "Back in 15" each time... Is that the norm? Or does my timing just suck that bad?

DENZILDON
10-05-2013, 12:34 PM
Good luck Andy! Just not sure if coolvape has nicotine in them.

If your trying to quit smoking, you do need some effort to stay away from a real cigarette. This is just a tool to help you do it. It's the most effective way in my opinion since in a way I did cold turkey from smoking and completely switch to vaping. I'm already at 0 and 8 nicotine mix after a month. There are days that I crave for a real one, that's when I vape the shit out of it! Lol!

FixedGear
10-05-2013, 01:27 PM
anyone else find it comical that an unnecessary and addiction-fueling drug delivery method is being discussed in the "health and fitness" section? :rofl: there is not a thing healthy about this!

01RedDX
10-05-2013, 01:54 PM

sxtothe240
10-05-2013, 02:44 PM
Been doing this for awhile now.

I started on an Ego with a CE4 Clearomizer and that worked for a couple weeks, then I wanted more vapor/flavor. Moved onto a Smoktech Zmax VV/VW and a dripper, that worked quite well for a couple months.

Then I wanted more vapor and flavor again, started looking at highend mechanical mods, and now I have a Brass Chi-You and an Igo-W Dual coil 0.6 Ohm with Cotton wick setup that produces clouds like you would get from smoking shisha, maybe more lol, haven't done shisha in awhile.

I have been mostly smoke free for roughly 6 months now, although I have the odd cig here and there when I'm out with friends.

Some things to note:

Evods/Protanks works very well as a "out and about" vape. These are what I would recommend for someone who is just getting into this, if you use them right, you won't get too many dry/harsh hits from these.

K100/k101 mech mod is awesome for the price point, the button on them are stiff, very stiff. I took the bottom switch out and cut off probably 2 rings off the spring and then stretched the spring to take out some resistance. But if you are going to order a clone/mech mod from fasttech, I highly recommend the Nemesis Clone ($29 I believe) It is VERY similar to the real mod which is close to $200. And the real Nemesis is one of the best mechanical mods that are out there right now. Takes 18650/18500/18350 batteries, it comes with different extension tubes to fit those, so you have a nice flush tube versus telescopic mods that have 2 different diameters.

Mechanical Mods:

If anyone is going to get into mechanical mods, I suggest researching thoroughly before investing the time/money into it. The most important is the battery, NEVER cheap out on batteries in a mechanical mod. There is no built in protection in these. You will need to research on Ohm's law and batteries. You do not want to be firing at 10amps when your batteries limit is 6amps. Also You want to invest in a decent charger, Xtar VP1 is what I use, and it works flawlessly, has a nice LCD display to tell you what voltage your batteries are at and which amp it's charging the batteries at.

Rebuildable Drippers/Genesis style atomizers:

I personally drip myself, using an Igo-W. When I first started dripping, this is what someone told me. "The vapor and flavor in a dripper is only as good as the coil/wick that you build in it." And it is VERY true in my experiences. Rebuildable drippers require you to actually BUILD the coil/wick system for the device yourself. Which takes a lot of practice building the coils and see what works for you kinda thing. You can youtube a bunch of videos on people rebuilding drippers/genesis style atomizers and see if that's something you might want to get into. There's so many different ways of building coils, using different wicks, how to setup your coils/wicks that I'm not even going to get into that right now, but you get the point. Youtube/forums will answer your questions.

Also if you move from protanks/evods into drippers/genesis style atomizers, you will need to drop your nicotine level. I was vaping 12-14mg nic in my evods, and had to drop down to 6mg right away since switching to dripping. The nic delivery is a lot higher in drippers.

Coolvape.ca - From my experience, he's an alright guy. The juice that I've tried from him are alright, some are good, some tastes like absolute shit (double apple and grape). Tastes like squirted perfume in my mouth. The Mocha Java Drizzle was my favorite for awhile, nice strong coffee vape. Good flavor on that one. And yes, he does put nic in his juice, there's an option when you checkout to let him know what mg of nic to put in.

Crossiron "G&G Smith" - Juice sucks balls. Not going to lie, he thinks he's got the best juice out there for some reason. Everything I'd tried from his line of juice has been poor.

Kijiji Lady in the South - Some flavors are good, some are a hit/miss. Friendly gal. I know she orders her stuff from fasttech, so if you want to wait/save some money, fasttech is always the way to go. She also has nic, when you email her or text her, she will ask you.

Eliquidation or fleamarket guys - Do NOT buy anything from these guys. They've been known to sell Ego Kits for upwards of $150-250 when the MOST they should cost is $50-60 bucks. I feel bad for the people that these guys have ripped off.

I mostly go to once place to get my juice now (local), the flavor selection is limited right now since he just started a couple months ago, but the flavors that he does have are all very good. He is a distributor for two of the best high quality ejuice "chefs" in Canada right now. No skimping on flavorings (which most vendors do to save $) and good quality nic/pg/vg used. I'm not part of this business or whatever, he's just been the person that has helped me move from Ego's to High-end mods and I want to see his business take off. If you'd like his website, pm me. Not sure if I'm allowed to post links or would it be "advertising".

Anymore questions, feel free to PM me. Always glad to help new people out, I was once there and had a million questions.

adamc
10-05-2013, 03:01 PM
PM me the website, please!

I'm currently vaping gg smith's apple, 9mg. Huge clouds of vapor, reasonable taste. Expensive @ $20/30ml, and a bottle of coolvape's wild cherry - not very good.

Would like to try something a bit higher quality, as I do believe these local guys are not making stuff comparable to the best stuff on the market. I'm looking for some really fruity, low or no nic stuff to try next.

I agree about the eliquidation people, they're friendly and knowledgeable, but the prices are completely out to lunch. Which he even sorta admitted when I went to this brick and mortar location.

His 1300mAh spinner batteries were FIFTY BUCKS each. Online $20, no way would I ever buy hardware there.

Now coolvape, kind of a weird guy, runs the store from his home, not the best customer service in the world but his prices for hardware are very similar to Canadian online shops. If you want your gear same day, he's probably the best bet in the city I think.

adamc
10-05-2013, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by FixedGear
anyone else find it comical that an unnecessary and addiction-fueling drug delivery method is being discussed in the "health and fitness" section? :rofl: there is not a thing healthy about this!

Smoking is most certainly a health and wellness topic.

You are by far the biggest tool on beyond, I wish you would just go away.

Better yet, I totally forgot about the ignore button, bye!

FixedGear
10-05-2013, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by adamc

Smoking is most certainly a health and wellness topic.

You are by far the biggest tool on beyond, I wish you would just go away.

Better yet, I totally forgot about the ignore button, bye!

wow, i make a joke and you flip out like a 2 year old having a temper tantrum? LOL. well fuck you too, dickface!

EDIT: sounds like you're having a nic fit man, you should probably run outside and pound down a coughin' nail, maybe it'll soothe your nerves a bit. :poosie:

AndyL
10-05-2013, 07:12 PM
ok first impressions...

Coolvape's whiskey flavor :thumbsdow - it might have some whiskey flavour - but it reminds me of the .50$ highballs at the warehouse... (think cheapest whiskey known to man). Also a bit harsh on the throat.

Choco Mint - Neutral... Mints like ... Junior mint... sweet... but the chocolates closer to a dark chocolate? its a wierd mix

Black cigar - :thumbsup: I like it!

Overall - Dunno yet, starting to get that throat burn like you used to get on those jr high dances where the "DJ" just kept the smoke machine running constantly...

Think I should have gone 18mg not 24... Or I'm playing too much :rofl:

sxtothe240
10-05-2013, 08:59 PM
ok first impressions...

Coolvape's whiskey flavor :thumbsdow - it might have some whiskey flavour - but it reminds me of the .50$ highballs at the warehouse... (think cheapest whiskey known to man). Also a bit harsh on the throat.

Choco Mint - Neutral... Mints like ... Junior mint... sweet... but the chocolates closer to a dark chocolate? its a wierd mix

Black cigar - :thumbsup: I like it!

Overall - Dunno yet, starting to get that throat burn like you used to get on those jr high dances where the "DJ" just kept the smoke machine running constantly...

Think I should have gone 18mg not 24... Or I'm playing too much :rofl:

24mg is a very rough throat hit. I was "suggested" to start on 24mg, stupidest move. Dropped it to 14mg right away.

The throat burn you're getting is either:

a) Dry hit because you're puffing on it too much and the wick can't keep up, so essentially you're burning silica. It'll feel like a rough burning followed by what tastes like....plastic. lol

b) You're puffing on it too much and your throat is getting dehydrated. When you vape, you NEED to keep drinking water/juice/pop whatever. Trying drinking a glass of water and take a vape, the burning should be gone. If you're chain vaping, keep drinking liquids.

DENZILDON
10-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Yeah 24 is really strong! I started at 12 to 8 to 0.

Send me the link too! I like supporting our local stores!

AndyL
10-06-2013, 03:31 PM
Dunno if anyone's interested, but I'm probably gonna put an order into http://www.gentlemensreserve.com tonight - well reviewed on the vape forums.

http://reduxvapers.com/index.php is the supplier sxtothe240 prefers - gonna try the gmoney he prefers from them soon.

http://www.jugheads.co also gets good reviews - but is closed until 10/10...

adamc
10-06-2013, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by sxtothe240

Totally got SCHOOLED today by sxtothe240, thanks so much man, that was great. Filling my truck with HUGE white clouds of vapor.. awesome.

:drool:

Guys, ^^ this man has a lot of knowledge, and was more than willing to help me out a ton today - if you have any specific questions about vaping, and vaping in Calgary, I'm sure he'll answer you if you ask nicely!

:thumbsup:

sxtothe240
10-06-2013, 10:36 PM

Totally got SCHOOLED today by sxtothe240, thanks so much man, that was great. Filling my truck with HUGE white clouds of vapor.. awesome.

:drool:

Guys, ^^ this man has a lot of knowledge, and was more than willing to help me out a ton today - if you have any specific questions about vaping, and vaping in Calgary, I'm sure he'll answer you if you ask nicely!

:thumbsup:

haha, thanks.

I don't know everything, I haven't tried everything out there, so I can only input what I have learned/read and pass on the info. Feel free to ask me.

But mostly everything I've learned about vaping comes from reading forums, youtube videos, nothing you guys can't do. There's a TON of info out on this stuff.

Also, there will be a small meet/get together coming up in Oct.19th, there will be free samples given out, if you want to buy juice, there will be juice, maybe even hardware.

If you're interested, check it out. Check out the forum if you haven't already, lots of info for new vapers.

http://www.wackedoutecig.ca/threads/4484-JUICE-LAUNCH-PARTY!-Sat-Oct-19-13-Blind-Monk-Calgary-1pm-5pm

Figured I'd throw some links in for people who don't mind waiting for shipping. All Canadian Sites.

http://www.vaporus.com/home.php
http://www.vapoury.com/index.php?route=common/home
http://www.vapoursolutions.com/
http://www.jrcustomturning.com/default.asp
http://www.eastsidevapes.com/
https://www.canvape.com/default.asp

There are obviously more vendors in Canada, these are just the ones that I frequently go on. I think all of them accept EMT's if you don't want to use visa or whatever.

hurrdurr
10-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Damn, won't be in town on the 19th and I'm always at blind monk. Too bad

AndyL
10-07-2013, 01:10 PM
Ok,

So I really like G-Money from reduxvape - but it did nothing for the nic-fit this morning...

So perhaps for some of us - it's best to have the 'strong' tobacco flavor in stock for those morning moments...

That black cigar @ 24mg took care of it - was about to go digging for my 1/2pack that's buried in the truck somewhere :)

Ordered a bunch from gentlemens reserve last night - A few tobacco 5ml's - a 30 of irish cream and mocha, and a few 5ml's of some candies...

I'm finding it odd how jughead.co works - so he only opens the store for a mad rush for a few hours a week? Do I understand that correctly?

:banghead:

DENZILDON
10-07-2013, 02:00 PM
Wow, your going full steam ahead on the juice Andy! lol!!! Have you had a cigarette yet?

AndyL
10-07-2013, 02:18 PM
So far, not since I got the vaporizer... But it was damn close this morning... Until I found the clearomizer of black cigar...

The first 3 bottles, are 24mg - too strong and harsh... Steeping but pretty much sure the whiskey is a write-off... The Black cigar was perfect for this morning... The choco/mint - is... Meh...

Redux's g-money is awesome, but - none of his other flavours really turn my crank... He tossed me a couple peach - They're nice but ... Yeah no.

So - figured gentlemens reserve was well reviewed... And nobody seems to sell the same varieties local other than jugheads (and that's just pissing me off - store only open a few hours a week? wtf?) so... Stocked up a wee bit :)

In reality - spent 153$+/- in the last 2.5 days... Basically 2 cartons worth of smokes - seem to be using about 2-3ml/day - have 40ml onhand and another 75 en-route... So 3 months worth of juice/hardware is costing me about 2 weeks worth of cig's... It's not so bad...

DENZILDON
10-07-2013, 02:51 PM
That's good to hear. Don't throw out your 24mg, sometimes you can mix them with lesser mgs provided that they would taste good, that's why I sticked to the fruity flavours, it can be mixed and it just taste like a fruit cocktail. lol!!

I can't believe the addiction to nicotine. I've been trying to just vape 0mg and I still end up mixing half 8mg and half 0mg. I think if it doesn't work for me, I'll invest on a better unit for more vape clouds, hoping that will kick out the 8mg since it's more vape even if its 0 mg.

And wow 2 to 3 ml a day! You smoke hardcore meng, I guess more than a pack a day before?

AndyL
10-07-2013, 03:25 PM

And wow 2 to 3 ml a day! You smoke hardcore meng, I guess more than a pack a day before?

Guesstimating on the heavy side - 5 clearomizers filled, 2 refilled, 3 are part used - in almost 3 days now... But nobody says how much use is typical - so there's an answer for those wondering... Under 3ml/day ;)

And depended on driving - almost chain smoke driving at times....

sxtothe240
10-07-2013, 05:35 PM
Lol....2-3ml a day.....

I'm about...10-15ml a day.
That with a dripper though, uses a lot more juice than a Clearo/Carto.

and Andy, yea thats how Jugheads works. Opens for a couple hours, fills his quota for the week, and thats it. I hate when people do that shit. I don't have time to stop my day and hope I get in before it closes. So personally, I've never ordered from jugheads, and probably never will. There's also a $30 minimum order amount BEFORE shipping btw.

adamc
10-07-2013, 06:04 PM
The mod puts me on my ass, way too much nicotine punch from that bad boy, even using 12-18mg juices.

Sweet spot is 6mg nicotine in the mod when I want huge vapor and huge taste, and the same or lower in my Spinner when I'm out and about.

After trying a mod there's really no comparing the flavour you get to a smaller non dripping device.

BTW Wes - so far my favorites are:

Pearl Necklace (dripped)
Creamy smooth coconut, banana pudding taste with BILLOWING clouds of vapour.

Peach Mango Smootie
Quickly turning in to my all day vape, using this in my cartomizer and still getting excellent taste and vapor production. Good to carry around, girls seem to love it also.

sxtothe240
10-07-2013, 06:27 PM
Good to hear you found something that you liked.

If I vape 12mg stuff in my dripped, I still get over nic'd really easily.

I stay at 6mg, if I need a bigger nic hit, I just vape more. no big deal.

rahim
10-08-2013, 05:06 PM
Looks like jugheads is usually only open for 15 minutes before he fills his quota. I placed my first order last week, best juice prices around and lots of good reviews on the message boards, hope it lives up to the hype

adamc
10-08-2013, 10:54 PM
anyone interested in a beyond vape meet up?

can trade some juices and check out new hardware?

sxtothe240 gave me a ton of juices from his personal stash, which was very generous of him, and I think the idea in this community is to pay it forward.

I have a bunch of stuff now that I don't particular care for that I would be interested in passing on or trading. Everyone has different taste in juice, so I'm sure you guys all have stuff you don't care for either.

The 19th is a official big Calgary vape meetup, but if anyone wanted to get together for an hour on the weekend or a weeknight evening to trade, I'd be up for it.

AndyL
10-08-2013, 11:15 PM
I'd be game...

Evod is already pissing me off... (one clearomizer tastes like ass after repeated clean/rebuilds. Another is leaking pretty good)

Pondering already spending a bit more... Innokin iTaste VV V3 ? :) variable wattage... Still stays mostly backwards compatible with what I have...

Gentlemens Reserve juice should be in tomorrow... Betcha I'll have cast-offs...

01RedDX
10-08-2013, 11:22 PM

adamc
10-08-2013, 11:22 PM
Ok so I was running evods on my spinner too, sxtothe240 gave me an evod that he built using cotton wicks instead of silica, and the taste is night and day.

my other two clearos are just sitting there not really getting used, and the one he gave me is getting cleaned and cycled with new juice. really surprised how much of a difference it made.

yeah and I also have a bunch of stuff that's not necessarily bad, just too strong for me nicotine wise, or too sweet (i.e.; butterscotch pudding, which smells amazing but is too sweet for me)

when I'm eating desert I am the guy that would much rather reach for the tray of pineapple rather than the cookies or cakes, so it makes complete sense.

sxtothe240
10-09-2013, 12:19 AM
It's also because I built that coil in the evod as well. Out of the factory, they use cheap wire and the coil diameter is small. When the coil is so small, there's only so much wick you can put into it.

...In car terms...its like moving from a 2" exhaust into a 3". More juice flow.

Evods aren't perfect
Protanks aren't perfect

Nothing is perfect in the world of vaping. There's too many variables. You HAVE to fiddle around with stuff.

If you notice your juice is pretty thick. That's probably why you're having harsh hits. Thick juices do not wick as well as a runnier juice. If you have a thick juice, that means it has a high VG content. VG itself is thick. To thin it out. Put that bottle in a ziplock bag, plug your sink, and crank the water to hot and just let it sit. Heat thins out VG, and it stays that way after it cools.

If your evod's or what not taste metallic/burnt. Youtube a video on how to clean it and dry burn it. Chances are, you burnt it because there wasnt enough juice on the wick. Which is okay because you can fix it by cleaning it and dry burning it, and clean it once more.

People with evods change coils every so often. They rotate between coils and clean/dry burn them and keep the rotation going. The heads CAN be rebuilt if you want to learn, it's not hard. You just need 32AWG Kanthal A-1 Wire, and silica wick if you want to use that again. I personally use Organic Cotton Balls bought from walmart, boiled for 30mins, left out to dry. But pretty much if you can wrap some wire around a drill bit, thread a wick into the coil, you can rebuild your evod heads. Lots of tutorials out there.

Like this one by Pbusardo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRtqakeg3z4

DENZILDON
10-09-2013, 10:07 AM
^^^Daaaaaamn, I feel like a noob! hahaha!

I'm up for a meet. Specially next week, since my wife is out of town.

I just have the normal starter joytech with a clearomizer. After two weeks the vape tasted like burnt rope. I now vape it almost horizontally so that the juice is just touches the top part where the wick sticks out. And the burnt smoke was gone and the it tasted so good!

elite
10-09-2013, 05:15 PM
I had the burnt taste with the evod and I just took out the tip wick and it was gone. A lot more flavorful and the vapor feels more moist. I have tried coca cola with 12mg nic (used to be my go to when I had an ecig) and I enjoy the taste. I have also tried watermelon mint which is as when enjoyable and can't feel it much against my throat (this is 12mg nic as well). The only thing is there seems to be a lot less vapor from when I initially got it and was wondering if there is anything I can do to increase it?

AndyL
10-09-2013, 06:09 PM
Ok today's upgrade...

Itaste MVP! Ok so nowhere near as good as Wes' mods and drippers... But why the f#ck didn't I just start with this? With the iclear16's - and variable wattage... Its very nice ;)
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i277/cgyreefer/IMG_20131009_185543_zpse637bab4.jpg

Anyone want an evod? ;) I don't see it getting used much soon...

Damn phone died edit - And much thanks to wes for the advice/learning/vape - awesome to see so much hardware in one place!

adamc
10-09-2013, 07:32 PM
ha ha, did you meetup with West, Andy?

hilarious how quickly we've all upgraded to more powerful devices (well, the mod I'm using is a loaner for now).

I still really like the the quality of this vision spinner vv I'm using. The rubber matte paint on the device is really nice to the touch. Half the time I'm just holding and stroking it and then I remember that I can vape with it. Half of this hobby is just being a gadget geek, I think.

I'm thinking of going to a 400mah spinner, and miniprotank 2 for portable use, the 1300mah spinner I have now with evod tank is just a little too long for use in public without attracting attention (not that I really care). Just want something that will be palm sized.

sxtothe240
10-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by elite
I had the burnt taste with the evod and I just took out the tip wick and it was gone. A lot more flavorful and the vapor feels more moist. I have tried coca cola with 12mg nic (used to be my go to when I had an ecig) and I enjoy the taste. I have also tried watermelon mint which is as when enjoyable and can't feel it much against my throat (this is 12mg nic as well). The only thing is there seems to be a lot less vapor from when I initially got it and was wondering if there is anything I can do to increase it?

The reason why I didn't mention taking out the top wicks (aka flavor wicks) was because if you took out the top wicks when your juice is a thinner mix, it will flood.

Less vapor from when you initially got the evod? Clean it, and dry burn it. You probably have a lot of gunk forming on the coils.

Andy - Good stuff, glad you went for the MVP. It's a solid VW mod. The reason why you didn't start with that? Because it looks nothing like a cigarette. Same reason why everyone starts on a little ego, or cig-a-likes from gas stations.

Make sure you keep the wicks wet on those iclear16's, dual coil dry hits tastes heavenly ;)

adamc
10-09-2013, 07:45 PM
I was just about to place an order from The Vapor Chef out of the states, but his store is down right now.

His juices are getting absolutely rave reviews all over the internet, most notable Honey Pearry, Hobbes Blood, and Unicorn Juice.

I've kinda segregated the stuff that I'm not going to use/want to trade.
Since I was fortunate enough to have most of this stuff given to me, I will kindly pass on a bottle or trade if you guys have some stuff that you want to try.

StylinPuffer Night Magic - 18mg
Juicy Clear Timmy's Double Double - 9mg
Maple Vapes Swedish Berries - 8mg
Vapour Solutions Vanilla Smoothie - 24mg (quite good, just too strong for me)
Dr. Funkworth's Old Timey Pear -6mg
G&G Smith Apple - 9mg (30ml)
Redbull - 9mg
Dark Side Vanilla Cupcake - 18mg
Major Vapes Mountain Dude - 12mg
Canada e-juice Key Lime - 18mg

sxtothe240
10-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Careful ordering juice from the states. I've heard of juice getting turned away and getting sent back to where it came from.

Some people have no issues, some do. It's a hit and miss.

I didnt want to deal with that whole border issue, so I've just been ordering within Canada.

AndyL
10-09-2013, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by sxtothe240

Andy - Good stuff, glad you went for the MVP. It's a solid VW mod. The reason why you didn't start with that? Because it looks nothing like a cigarette. Same reason why everyone starts on a little ego, or cig-a-likes from gas stations.

Make sure you keep the wicks wet on those iclear16's, dual coil dry hits tastes heavenly ;)

Hasn't been a problem yet - and I actually TRIED to see how low I could run the fluid / hard to suck... and I didn't manage one... I'm sure its possible :)

DENZILDON
10-10-2013, 08:32 AM
Dammit! I forgot my vape at home coz I'm running late! Hopefully its not going to be too bad without vaping for a day..........:banghead:

AndyL
10-10-2013, 08:48 AM
I'm thinking of going to a 400mah spinner, and miniprotank 2 for portable use, the 1300mah spinner I have now with evod tank is just a little too long for use in public without attracting attention (not that I really care). Just want something that will be palm sized.
This is something I want to figure out... A uuber small vape I can pocket... I tried one of these iclear16's on my evod battery - works - but dies in record time... ;)

That and I can't finger twirl the MVD while driving :D

Denz - ouch that sucks.

Doh, coolvape added the MVD to their site ... For more cheaper than I paid...

AndyL
10-10-2013, 01:38 PM
Note to self... 10w from MVD through a kanger evod tank = burnt coil...

Damnit I was loving that double chocolate juice too... 4 good puffs then meltdown :(

DENZILDON
10-11-2013, 08:35 AM
I made it through yesterday without vape or cigarette until I got home! :clap:

AndyL
10-11-2013, 06:44 PM
Grbc.co order finally arrived... Fucking Canada post!

Dude!

Life's to short to vape shitty juice!

Ok, the Irish cream needs some steeping time - bit even fresh is very tasty!

The cafe mocha - best coffee Ive tried yet. Hands down!

Root beer - its almost a&w perfectly.

Red licorish - needs to steep... Kinda like a cherry halls soaked in perfume... Still one of the better cherries ive tried, but still perfume tasting at the moment...

And I owe Wes a nozzle Damnit - it broke inside the dripper while I was testing the root beer out - now I can't try more until I drain some tanks! Gah!

adamc
10-11-2013, 06:49 PM
What did your order consist of?

I got a bag full of trades here! :)

AndyL
10-11-2013, 06:55 PM
Quite a few - got a taster of all the tobaccos - the drinks aforementioned and a bunch of others... May have gone off a wee bit ;) none of the fruity ones though...

Gotta test my way through em...

adamc
10-11-2013, 07:22 PM
pics!

AndyL
10-11-2013, 07:59 PM
:poosie:

Bunch of bottles? :P

FixedGear
10-12-2013, 08:02 AM
I got an evod kit from Vape Dojo in the US. Tried like 15 hits from it last night and it gave me a sore throat! Anyone else experience this? I'll be throwing this thing out if it gives me a sore throat haha!