PDA

View Full Version : Whats your anti-drug?

ninjak84
02-24-2004, 01:16 AM
For those who don't sniff, puff, chase, cook, tap, inject, or drop......why?

I imagine lots of people will say "kids", "car", or "school", but it should be interesting....
Also, I'm not saying you need a reason NOT to do drugs.

ryder_23
02-24-2004, 01:20 AM
Cant afford it
cant afford consequences
want to be a cop, wont go over so well
not worth it in my opinion...i dont hate people who do it, i just choose not to do it.
i can enjoy myself without drugs

FiveFreshFish
02-24-2004, 01:22 AM
Never tried, never will.

I got better things on which to waste my money.

Shaolin
02-24-2004, 01:22 AM
no reason to.. tried what i wanted to try and that was it.. although having some once in a long while wouldn't hurt.. too bad my best friend's a cop though.. aww well, you win some you lose some.

Melinda
02-24-2004, 01:29 AM
I have lots of reasons to not abuse drugs (alcohol is included in this one). Mostly it is the things I've seen happen because of them and those that I care about most that have shared their own experiences with me. Honestly it was enough to keep me straight, and believe it or not, scared of getting hooked on it. You can't miss it if you haven't tried it so I prefer not to try it, so I'll never feel the need or the urge to feel the feelings that drugs give you. Everyone who tries to say "you gotta try it at least once" is lying to themselves and basically giving up, telling themselves that it's okay. No one NEEDS to try drugs and shit like that to live a full life. A lot of the time, its things they THINK they need to fit in and go with society.

I have alot of things going for me right now and there are alot of risks that would come from me abusing other substances. To me, the risks are far from worth it. That, and I truly feel that drugs and alcohol are escapes from reality, escapes from problems and often enough, they only get worse the longer you try to escape from them...There are other ways to deal with it and I choose those instead...Haha I'm sure it also saves me a lot of money as well :)

buh_buh
02-24-2004, 01:29 AM
one expensive hobby is enough:D

5.9 R/T
02-24-2004, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by ryder_23

:rofl:

But it's so much better when you're stoned! haha

sin
02-24-2004, 02:05 AM
marijuana is my anti-drug

MenteL
02-24-2004, 02:23 AM
I smoke MJ once a month or so. I don't have anti drugs really just cigarettes.

buh_buh
02-24-2004, 02:26 AM
Marijuana isn't a drug!!!!:poosie:

three.eighteen.
02-24-2004, 02:28 AM
:werd: you ever sucked some dick for marajuana?

buh_buh
02-24-2004, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
:werd: you ever sucked some dick for marajuana? hahahah thats exactly what I was thinking when I said that too. :thumbsup:

Ben
02-24-2004, 02:52 AM
Cant afford it
cant afford consequences
not worth it in my opinion...i dont hate people who do it, i just choose not to do it.

what he said.

GTS Jeff
02-24-2004, 02:56 AM
antidrug? hmm well i can usually find things to do to keep myself entertained. i generally find humor in a lot of stuff that most ppl dont notice, so that helps too.

but really, its not a "struggle" to stay away from drugs. alcohol and weed are fun yes, and ill partake every now and then for the fun of it, but in moderation, cuz too much fucks u up. harsher drugs, well im curious to try them, but its risky, since doing them even the first time can fuck u up, so i dont wana take that risk.

Ben
02-24-2004, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by Melinda
That, and I truly feel that drugs and alcohol are escapes from reality, escapes from problems and often enough, they only get worse the longer you try to escape from them...There are other ways to deal with it and I choose those instead...

I agree with everything you said in that post hun, its great to see you've got your shit together. :thumbsup:

I just want to expand on this portion though.

I feel that if you are responsible and do not allow it to become an impacting part of your life then it should'd be frowned upon. I know what you were refering to is people who have abuse issues with drugs/alcohol and get violent, drive over people, beat up their kids, but I'm just clarifying. :)

For example. I dont do any sort of illegal drugs, and I dont smoke cigarettes. However, I do enjoy a nice Pint every so often with the guys and gals on a nice friday night either at a pub or on a patio, or in my back yard having a BBQ. Its a great social activity, it mellows you out and you get to spend some time with people you love to be around. Sure you dont need alcohol to have a good time, but for some people it's a comfortable environment that one is familiar with and you can discuss things and build relationships. I was also blessed with the "I dont become a fucking idiot who fights and gets hostile suicidal, and overprotective when drinking" temperment. Instead I get happy, and dossile. I know when to say when. I think more people need to learn better self control. Nothing is wrong with a drink or two every once and a while, hell, a glass of red wine is good for your heart, its those that think its manditory to party every weekend and get smashed, and waking up the next morning with their liver sitting beside them with a cup of coffee saying "Hey, WTF did you do that for, you can filter your blood on your own pal".

I would also like to comment on the Marijuana issue. Studies have shown that occasional use does not lead to long term problems. People say that its the gateway drug. Yeah, probably, for those who have no self control or restraint. Same thing can be said with alcohol, or masturbation for that matter. Chronic wankers were found much more likely to commit violent sex crimes. If people could just try a little harder to learn their limits and self control, these can both be enjoyed responsibly and safely, without any posing health issues and bodily harm to themselves or others. I have a friend who would smoke a joint right before his AP finals back in Highschool to calm his nerves, he aced those tests and has since gone to UBC and is completeing his Masters in Medicine. Again, I dont smoke pot, however, I'm just pointing out that light use is not damaging for the right individual.

Some people choose not to drink, I think thats great, 9 times out of 10 I'm the DD when I go to a club with friends because I live so far away. I dont go to restaurants/bars and HAVE to have a drink. I can have a great time not drinking. I'm just pointing out that as long as you know your limits and are responsible, you can still enjoy it without having to fear hate and stereotyping. :)

Anyhow, my antidrug is Photography. Whether I am with others or by myself, I find it truly inspiring that you can transform everyday things into totally different perceptions. And make them more (or sometimes less) beautiful than they appear to the naked eye.

Cheers!

method
02-24-2004, 03:36 AM
beer

girlRACER
02-24-2004, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by method
beer

:werd:

Reason I don't do drugs: I'm scared of the long-term effects on my health and wellness. My short-term memory has already been screwed up by past experiences w/drugs when I was young. I've seen so many friends become e-tards and dumb as a brick from doing too much drugs. I don't want to turn out like them :(

....but fuck there are times when I am so stressed from piles of homework, papers and exams that I am so tempted.

jdmakkord
02-24-2004, 06:53 AM
My girlfriend is my antidrug. I'm not throwing away 3 years for a rail.

sputnik
02-24-2004, 07:49 AM
- my girlfriend
- my friends
- my dignity
- my integrity
- my job
- my house
- my health
- my sanity

hjr
02-24-2004, 11:08 AM
I dont need something to keep me off of crack or meth. I have a little characteristic called self-control. I dont feel the want or need to do anything past booze or pot. I dont need rally racing, school, family or friends to keep me away, im doing fine by myself.

Also, i dont consider pot any more of a drug than booze, so i wont count that.

OWNED
02-24-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
antidrug? hmm well i can usually find things to do to keep myself entertained. i generally find humor in a lot of stuff that most ppl dont notice, so that helps too.

but really, its not a "struggle" to stay away from drugs. alcohol and weed are fun yes, and ill partake every now and then for the fun of it, but in moderation, cuz too much fucks u up. harsher drugs, well im curious to try them, but its risky, since doing them even the first time can fuck u up, so i dont wana take that risk.

:werd: :werd: :werd:

My exact situation...

The only "anti-drug" I have is my parents.... if I come home baked it better have been on fuckin hell of a good time... cause i'll be in for one hell of an ass-whoppin... again

rage2
02-24-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh
one expensive hobby is enough:D
Why are you posting in this thread? :dunno:

Melinda
02-24-2004, 11:16 AM
Thanks Ben :) And to eleborate/clarify on what you said, having the occasional drink is okay...I do have one drink every month or so and they taste good, but given my weight and my low alcohol tolerance, it is limited to just one drink.

bigboom
02-24-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh
Marijuana isn't a drug!!!!:poosie:

:werd:

i smoke once a month probably and its a nice way to spend an evening every now and then :nut:

but if there was an anti drug it owuld have to be running, that gets my mind off everything and is worse than drugs (habit wise) for me because i HAVE to do it or i feel like ass.

GTS Jeff
02-24-2004, 11:40 AM
on further thought, the most detrimental addiction in my life right now is probably the internet. i should be leaving to go to class right this minute, yet here i am sitting on my computer posting useless shit on an internet forum. i piss away hours sitting on hte internet getting nothing done. i try to stop yet i just cant bring myself to :thumbsdow

Tusher
02-24-2004, 11:52 AM
My TLR!

403Gemini
02-24-2004, 12:07 PM
Cant afford it
cant afford consequences

you goto mt royal with me, you wanna be a cop like me, why have we never met? lol lets go for beers some time

^^^ same reasons as ryder

QuasarCav
02-24-2004, 12:09 PM
Chronic wankers were found much more likely to commit violent sex crimes.

Well you kind of ruined my anti-drug

:D :D

Ed the SOHC
02-24-2004, 12:11 PM
cars are a drug too. so, hard to stop... and you get the shakes if you try. Try not driving any car for a week. I can't do it.

thich
02-24-2004, 12:31 PM
I don't do any drugs nor do I drink (yet anyways... haven't found reason to... though i suspect i will one day. probably at a wedding or something)

My family, particularly my three younger siblings are a contributing factor.
Saving face for family as the community is quite small and word gets around fast.
My health.
My future.
My schooling.
My career.
My integrity.

Never needed it, never will.
I've seen so many friends just turn out to be idiots from drugs; I've seen friends fall into alcoholism.
I've seen people lose their lives to drugs (gang-related)... and all for wut? not much at all...

I concur with Ben and Mel in wut they said :thumbsup:

xkon
02-24-2004, 12:47 PM
:werd: i agree with the comments thus far... I used to do the odd thing, but I have a hard time justifying wasting that much $$ on something that is good for such a short term... Ive seen friends on top of the world fall right into the gutter from drugs adn alcohol, and never get up. Ill have the odd drink, go to the bars now and again, but I have better things to do with my time and money, I have a daughter who needs to go to school and a girl I would die for and NOTHING will ever take precidence over their well being.

Even smoking, as a smoker I always used to say that if I was in dire need of $$, that would be the first thing to go. Thats why I don't feel sorry for people saying their broke who smoke... where are tehir priorities??

Khyron
02-24-2004, 12:50 PM
Chronic wankers were found much more likely to commit violent sex crimes. If people could just try a little harder to learn their limits and self control, these can both be enjoyed responsibly and safely

Nothing I like better - a good wank followed by a good violent sex crime. :D

Khyron

Dirty_SOHC
02-24-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Melinda
I have alot of things going for me right now and there are alot of risks that would come from me abusing other substances. To me, the risks are far from worth it. That, and I truly feel that drugs and alcohol are escapes from reality, escapes from problems and often enough, they only get worse the longer you try to escape from them...There are other ways to deal with it and I choose those instead...Haha I'm sure it also saves me a lot of money as well :)

In the past year I have clean up my act completely, with a bit of help. i have had a extermely long history of substance and alcohol abuse makes it hard at times. I was just running away from my problem. Now I confront my problems head on and life is great. I do have the occassion when time in my life that has been difficult have been extermely tempted again by the thought or friends. But its all about self control. I have been quite proud about my life, the friends arround me and what I have accomplished. What my anti drug is, is life. My family, my girlfriend, my car, and my health.

EK 2.0
02-24-2004, 01:10 PM
My family's name...

Like Thich said, in my community you mess up and EVERYONE hears about it fast...

Plus like a lot of other people have posted...I have seen the negative effects of drugs...Both the pshyical, and the emotional...not worth it man...if I want a good high I will rip to Golden and back...

buh_buh
02-24-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by rage2

Why are you posting in this thread? :dunno: because like I said before MARIJUANA ISNT A DRUG!!!
I think alcohol's worse for you than marijuana is, and I don't smoke nearly as much as some people drink.

davidI
02-24-2004, 03:22 PM
I think my anti-drug is women....the more I get the :poosie: the less I tend to drink and toke.

QuasarCav
02-24-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by davidI
I think my anti-drug is women....the more I get the :poosie: the less I tend to drink and toke.

Well in that case women are my posi-drug

They make me smoke and toke and cuss and swear. but the:poosie: kind of makes it worthwhile, kind of!!

ryder_23
02-24-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

you goto mt royal with me, you wanna be a cop like me, why have we never met? lol lets go for beers some time

^^^ same reasons as ryder

forsure man, anytime :thumbsup:

and like cyclone said my parents wouldnt be too impressed..and i've had friends who are now just total idiots cause they started off with weed/mush, and now there total coke heads :dunno:

Ajay
02-24-2004, 03:43 PM
I've experimented with a couple things (nothing hardcore) but in the end it just didn't do anything for me.

I prefer to sit around with friends and have some beers and enjoy myself as opposed to dropping tabs and having my system whacked out for the whole next day.

My anti-drugs;

- Family
- Friends
- School
- Future

There's nothing wrong with it in my opinion if you're gonna do it you're gonna do it and that's your own personal choice. The only drug I'll be around now is good 'ol MJ except during the school year then Heinie is my best friend!

bigboom
02-24-2004, 03:49 PM

forsure man, anytime :thumbsup:

and like cyclone said my parents wouldnt be too impressed..and i've had friends who are now just total idiots cause they started off with weed/mush, and now there total coke heads :dunno:

im not totally convinced that weed is a gateway drug, ive been smoking for about 2-3 years now and i will NEVER do anything else. like buh buh said...marijauana is not a drug :)

sputnik
02-24-2004, 04:04 PM
for those that think weed is harmless... might i propose a thread/survey with the following questions...

do you smoke weed? (if so how long and how often?)
how old are you?
what level of education do you have?
what is your current job?

weed isnt a drug if you dont mind making $10/hr for the rest of your life

SwitchBlade
02-24-2004, 04:09 PM
Wanna be a cop. There is no point to doing them, i mean its not glamorous. I would not date someone who does drugs and if i did drugs someone wouldn't not date me. I dont know of any financially successful people who have done drugs or are finanacially secure presently. I have nothing against anyone for doing drugs but i cant percieve how it could help you in any way shape or form. If you can OD on them the probably arent good for you. :whipped:

sin
02-24-2004, 04:19 PM
how old are you?
-----------------------------------------
yes i do
im 17
im in grade 12
im a seller at athletes world

note: i still have good marks, and im in all the highest subjects (chem 30, physics 30, english 30-1, social 30, psyche 30), and im a daily smoker.

davidI
02-24-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
for those that think weed is harmless... might i propose a thread/survey with the following questions...

how old are you?

I'm 19, have been smoking it since gr. 8 although usually only a few (2-15 times a month), I'm currently a second year U of C business student - I graduated High School with around a 90% average while participating in athletics and working 20 hours a week. I don't work very much during the university term anymore because I make my tax bracket over the summer. During the summer I have been doing golf course construction and operating heavy machinery ($14/hr - lots of overtime). The only reason I bothered to respond to your survey is because I don't feel weed has had any bearing on my school or life achievement. It is a well known fact that many of the great 'thinkers' of our past used substances which are now considered narcotics. The argument that marijuana is a gateway drug is also retarded in my opinion. I guarantee there is a correlation between the use of pot and harder drugs like blow but that is not a cause and effect relationship. You could easily re-word that statistic to show that people who use coke are more likely to smoke pot. Saying pot affects your school performance is the same sort of 'correlation' statistic. If a child is rebellious towards the social system I guarantee that the statistics would show they are more likely to get piercings, tattoo's, do poorly at school, drink, smoke pot etc. I could easily take that statistic and say that if a guy gets a piercing it's a gateway to him being a crack addict because that is what the probabilities show. Those 'studies' are basically placing people into stereotypical groups and trying to form these cause and effect relationships that will receive attention from the public. I've taken 2 university statistics courses and a point that is stressed in both of them is that you can make statistics say anything you want them to. The gov't is aiming to please the voting public by fueling these anti-drug campaigns with 'statistics' that prove their findings. What is funny is how the governments stance has become so much more relaxed on pot as Generation X reaches voting age.

The sad thing is that there is not enough research to give concrete evidence towards the real effects of marijuana. There is so much red tape to get through due to the classification of marijuana as a type I (I think it's a type I atleast...) narcotic that researchers shy away from finding the truths.

I think the most harm caused by pot is the smoke which is supposedly worse for the lungs than cigarette smoke but once again if pot was legalized I imagine there would be ways to filter the dangerous smoke. If it wasn't for the U.S. being so against drugs I'm pretty sure pot would have been legalized in Canada years ago.

davidI
02-24-2004, 04:36 PM
Oh, and I've seen surveys of professionals in Wall Street etc. and there are a lot of 'users' in the business world as well. It's even been said that Bill Gates (viewed by some as the most successful man in the world) used to toke in College.

bigboom
02-24-2004, 04:38 PM

how old are you?

2-3 times a month...
university degree
accountant making way more than 10 bucks an hour :)

DJ Lazy
02-24-2004, 06:55 PM
^^ statement to all posts above ^^

Let the War Begin... :rolleyes:

To preview what this thread will look like please refer to:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35704

Thank You and have a great day.

rage2
02-24-2004, 06:58 PM
how old are you?
1. Yes. Used to smoke 3 joints a day. Now a few times a year.
2. 29
3. 2nd year University (dropped out)
4. 6 figures job :).

My first "real" job (not counting busboy during school), after I dropped out, I was pulling in about $70k a year. I did have a while where my salary dropped to $50k a year when I changed jobs, but these numbers are well over $10/hr hehe.

If you like, you and your anti-marijuana friends can call me "the exception". :) But I'll bet you I can find 30 more exception's fairly easily hehe.

Redlyne_mr2
02-24-2004, 07:23 PM
Drugs are the biggest waste of money, a view them as a form of apathy for people to escape their shitty lives. Imo if your life rules why should there be a need to escape from it? Id rather spend my money on cars and ski trips, those are things that make me happy and will give me experiences that I'll remember for the rest of my life. I'm not bashing people who do use drugs however if you do do harder drugs than marijuana and mushrooms I have no use for you, the hard drugs are what losers are made of

EG STyLeZ
02-24-2004, 07:26 PM
I smoked weed several times a day from grade 9 to grade 11. I was still able to maintain ~80% average throughout. At some point, I just grew out of it. It didn't really have the same effect on me as when I first started and I thought it was pointless.
I think drugs are a waste of money. I'd rather do other things.

redec
02-24-2004, 07:43 PM

how old are you?

1. yes....5-6 years, every day
2. 24
3. college diploma
4. computer programming....and I could retire right now if I felt the need :)

I'm fairly sure I could also be considered 'an exception' :tongue:

rage2
02-24-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by redec
I'm fairly sure I could also be considered 'an exception' :tongue:
haha, seriously, I think nearly everyone I know that smokes weed can be considered sputnik's exception, which makes his thinking completely flawed. OK... there ARE a few that work $10/hr jobs, but I know some ppl that don't smoke weed working $10/hr jobs too. Weed has nothing to do with career success.

Some of you guys have seen one too many anti-drug ads. Propaganda I tell ya! :bullshit:

ZorroAMG
02-24-2004, 11:38 PM
While I think there are things in life that are far worse than smoking weed, I do not do any drugs, rarely drink, do not smoke and I DO eat like shit LOL...

My anti-drugs are my my acting, music, my business, my lifestyle and my condo. The pride I have in my personality is too valuable to alter chemically. Of course, my friends family/loved ones are also too important for me to indulge in selfish, self-mutilating actions like drug abusing.

Plus if I spent money on drugs, where would all my modding money come from??? :)

rage2
02-24-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Plus if I spent money on drugs, where would all my modding money come from??? :)

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
I do not do any drugs, rarely drink
If you take the money on "rarely drinking", and spend it on "rarely smoking weed", you'd actually save more money for your car mods. Assuming of course same level and duration of high.

davidI
02-24-2004, 11:53 PM

If you take the money on "rarely drinking", and spend it on "rarely smoking weed", you'd actually save more money for your car mods. Assuming of course same level and duration of high.

I completely agree! That's why I was so into pot at an early age...I could afford it. To tell you the truth though, you meet the right people and you flip a bit of the product you get and you're smoking for free...

xkon
02-25-2004, 12:11 AM
Weed has nothing to do with career success.

I agree to a point - there are those that just don't have the desire to move up in the world, and accept their role ($10/hour)

but its when it takes presidence over other things that it starts becoming a real problem, but the 'exceptions' never let that happen anyway, priorities didnt includes smoking up every night!!

rage2
02-25-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by xkon
I agree to a point - there are those that just don't have the desire to move up in the world, and accept their role ($10/hour)
The ppl that don't have the desire to move up in the world won't move up in the world, With or without weed.

GorG
02-25-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Tusher
My TLR!

MMMMMM That is one good reason. :drool: :drool: :drool: , beer/girlfriend

JordanLotoski
02-25-2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by xkon

but its when it takes presidence over other things that it starts becoming a real problem, but the 'exceptions' never let that happen anyway, priorities didnt includes smoking up every night!!

man i know stock brokers and lawyers that smoke more weed, and sniff more coke thne i ever have...i dont touch drugs now....not for me....simple as that

Tusher
02-25-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by GorG

MMMMMM That is one good reason. :drool: :drool: :drool: , beer/girlfriend

Nice Avy :drool:

QuasarCav
02-25-2004, 11:11 AM

The ppl that don't have the desire to move up in the world won't move up in the world, With or without weed.

Exactly, just lik people say it is a gateway drug.

It won't be if you are not inclined to do other drugs, but if you have no will power it is easier to do other drugs once the means to get it are there.

5 years
high school (in process of upgrading)
Office work

ZorroAMG
02-25-2004, 11:16 AM

That makes absolutely NO sense. I don't drink to get drunk, when I say I rarely drink, I mean I go to the bar and drink soda and lime, when I have the occasional drink, it is for the taste and something to sip on. How would smoking an occasional joint be the same, since I don't enjoy ANYTHING about it, saving money or not? :)

jdmakkord
02-25-2004, 11:19 AM
Meh, I sip scotch, cognac, vodka, drink wine and beer......Its damn expensive to drink what I do, but I dont hammer back 40oz's to get hammered. I drink for the taste. I hated weed, never liked the feeling.

DJ Lazy
02-25-2004, 11:20 AM
I forgot to mention.. My anti-drugs are Skiing, DJing, Golfing and Music.. :)

ApexDrift
02-25-2004, 11:26 AM
well ive seen the after effects, ive seen consequence, ive seen what drugs are made of and, whats in there will make you not want to touch that stuff ever again...

TomTom
02-25-2004, 05:56 PM
Ben this is true,,
I would also like to comment on the Marijuana issue. Studies have shown that occasional use does not lead to long term problems. People say that its the gateway drug. Yeah, probably, for those who have no self control or restraint. Same thing can be said with alcohol

marijuana is NOT the gateway drug alcohol is, if you do do drugs...the time when you want the really bad ones are when you are drunk and your judgement is very off and you do things you would normally not do.

Redlyne_mr2
02-25-2004, 05:59 PM
I hate when people try to brag to me about how wasted or stonned they got...fuck get a goddamn life

tommy1223
02-25-2004, 06:04 PM
Cant afford it
cant afford consequences

^^^^this man here took the words right out of my mouth

i want to be a cop to WHOOOO YA!!

Dirty_SOHC
02-25-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
I hate when people try to brag to me about how wasted or stonned they got...fuck get a goddamn life

so true. I always wonder why people think its the greatest and have the need to tell me. I get impressed quite often:rolleyes:

van
02-25-2004, 06:38 PM
damn./.. I'm so baked..!

ninjak84
02-25-2004, 06:54 PM

Agreed....

I think the difference in "who gets where" in life is between those who get high for fun, and those who get high to get fucked up. You can take whatever you want, but you always have to be smarter than the drug and know what you're in for.

Toms-Celica
02-25-2004, 08:33 PM
trance

rage2
02-25-2004, 11:08 PM
"Have you ever seen the back of a 20-dollar bill, ON WEED??" - The Enhancement Smoker

hjr
02-25-2004, 11:37 PM

"Have you ever seen the back of a 20-dollar bill, ON WEED??" - The Enhancement Smoker hahaha, damn. good thread

illeagle
02-25-2004, 11:46 PM
I can't handle weed, my dad smokes it all the time, but with me, i can't stop tripping, then 10 min later (feels like 2 hours) i can't stay awake. I've ditched my car this way, no good to smoke and drive. (for me)

I drink like a fish, and work on my car, sometimes both. I'll go to the bar get smashed, come home 2 in the morning, and start working on my car until 7 or 9 in the morning. While still drinking (slowly) I've done that 3 times..

DJ Lazy
02-25-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Toms-Celica
trance

:D :thumbsup: :werd:

EG STyLeZ
02-26-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by ninjak84

Agreed....

I think the difference in "who gets where" in life is between those who get high for fun, and those who get high to get fucked up. You can take whatever you want, but you always have to be smarter than the drug and know what you're in for.

:werd: Then there are those people that don't do it for fun nor do they do it to get fucked up. Instead they do it because they can't help themselves and are hooked.