PDA

View Full Version : Honda Parts BLOX, CRVTEC,B16

GiantGuy
09-18-2013, 09:32 PM
Hey Guys,

I have a few things for sale;

I have a 68mm BLOX throttle body, I'm selling off my honda parts to pay off some bills and toss some more money into another few projects I have going on. The throttle body is slightly used, comes with TPS, bolts and home made gaskets. $150

B16 intake manifold. Its used, not the best shape but works. I'm asking $80 for it but I could make a combo deal for throttle body and manifold say $200.

I also have a crvtec that I had in a eg of mine. It sat for the last while, I ended up selling it to a guy, he had it installed and it ran like crap. Apparently over winter it must of had a small amount of coolant in one of the passages and cracked a sleeve from what I can assume happened. It has a b20b4 block, golden eagle conversion, vtec solenoid, distributor etc etc. It has a b16 head with gsr cams, valve springs yada yada yada. I'm asking a fair price of $400. I just don't want it anymore and with it sitting in my garage the temptation to rebuild it myself is growing, someone take this stuff off my hands!

You can contact me at 780 982 2280. Yes I do live in the Edmonton area and will ship the smaller items.