PDA

View Full Version : 1991 galant vr4 car/ performance partout

taylorvw
09-19-2013, 09:02 AM
*PARTS LOCATED IN REGINA SASKATCHEWAN*

Hey fellow members, an opportunity has arrowsed for myself in which I cannot turn down. I have decided to part with these BNIB or very slightly used parts (60km or less,) I will be swapping the factory 6 bolt back into the car and or if interested be willing to sell the car without he motor installed if one was interested in that sort of deal.

Shell/vehicle- 1991 galant vr4, Japanese spec/ rhd, 126xxxkm, factory motor currently burning oil caused by leaky valve seat, puffs oil upon startup and while at idle. Kyb struts, full grey cloth interior, all factory options work, power/ folding mirrors/ auto windows/ power locks/ blows hot air tho air con needs recharge/ auto climate control/ the dimmer switch has hid itself behind the dash mysteriously. Interior is in a overall great comfortable condition. Exterior is not perfect as it has what is to be expected with a 22 year old vehicle, couple hail dents(nothing huge)/ missing both front fog lights and could use a polish. It also has an aftermarket/ chipped ecu allowing for a safe 16lbs of boost/ comes with palm pilot and cable.

FOR THE CAR AND FACTORY MOTOR SWAPPED IN I WILL BE ASKIG $3000, without motor swapped in I would like $2500.

Performance parts: All of these have been used for under 60 kilometers or less, motor has not completed a "full" break in period.

Motor-

Bottom end: DSM graveyard Frankenstein 6 bolt block, Evo x pistons, 2g rods, acl bearings, new main bolts, new rod bolts, new oil squirters, used oil pickup, new top line front case, new GMB water pump, new oem pulleys and tensioner aswell all rand new hardware from ziggy at RTM.

Head: factory head looked over at reliable cylinder head in Regina, Sk. Pressure tested, decked, degreased, exhaust guides replaced, 6 of the intake guides replaced and a valve job completed. ARP L19 head studs a greddy kevlar timing belt along with a mitsu MLS head gasket mate the head to the block. Fidenza adjustable cam gears mated to kelford 272 cam shafts provide a nice lumpy idle.

I am looking to sell the motor all as one without parting anything.

$2700 for a brand new motor including everything listed above.
WILL SHIP AT BUYERS COST.

Drivetrain-
Brand new Buscher racing stage 1 buschwaker transmission, I had this transmission in the vehicle and could not shift it into 5th/Reverse. Pulled it out and I can manually shift it into 5th/R. It is believed by myself and my co-workers that my linkage may have been the cause/ my clutch fork and or possibly the 5th/R shift fork in the transmission. THIS IS A BRAND NEW UNIT, and with someone's know how they can have a steal of a deal for a built trans.
$1500 obo, I have a receipt for $2500.

Also have a brand new ACT 2600 clutch kit and ACT street lite flywheel, have OEM throw out bearing and the one that came in the kit. $700 for all.

Electronics-
Brand new ECM Link v3 for a 1g, this unit is speed density as have everything that it comes with new. Cable/ software/ ecu/ IAT sensor, OMNI 4Bar map sensor + harness to factory maf. $800

BNIB PARTS-

Forced performance DSM Green turbo, this is a brand new unit I never installed as I was waiting for more funds to have this on the car. It is meant for an external wastegate on the o2 housing. $900

Fuel injector clinic/ FIC 900cc injectors, once again brand new. $400

Oem composite head gasket, $75

Not Dsm but, 02/07 Sti / Wrx down pipe, beautiful welds 2x o2 bungs and resonated. $115

That's all I can think of right now, shoot me a text for pictures as I am
Posting this from my phone.

1 (306)591-6261

TaylorVw

*PARTS LOCATED IN REGINA SK*
*WILL SHIP AT BUYERS EXPENSE*