PDA

View Full Version : Squash opponents- SAIT

rinny
09-19-2013, 09:59 PM
Moved back to town and looking to line up a few people that regularly or would regularly play squash at SAIT.

I will get a membership there when I know that I'll use the place, but until then, I dunno anyone who has a pass there.

I'm a decent player, have played off and on for the last 4 or so years. Im open to newer players, preferably players that can keep a rally going. Drop me a line on here or shoot me a PM!

sexualbanana
09-19-2013, 10:53 PM
Ah, I remember the days when I would talk a big squash game to a buddy in LA only to find out he played on the University of Michigan's squash team. I got thrashed.

Off topic, but I felt like sharing it anyway

rinny
09-20-2013, 05:54 PM
Sweet, thanks for getting my hopes up that someone out there wants to have a game!

v2kai
09-25-2013, 01:16 PM
me and a few buddies usually play at the u of c on sundays if you want to join for a game drop me a pm with your contact details and I'll get in touch next time we play. various skill levels.

Pacman
01-05-2014, 10:05 PM
Did you find anyone to play with?

I used to play twice a week, but that was 12 years ago.

Have had a shoulder surgery and a back surgery since then, and wanted to get back into it. Looking more for fitness/cardio vs playing club league……so I'm interested in someone who wants to keep a rally going vs sidewall boast shots.

Also, looking to play with a single yellow dot (I'm open to faster as well, but have never used one before). I can't do double yellow dots…..at least not for a while until I get back into it.

I'm not a member anywhere, so looking to play where I can drop in until I can figure out a routine.

I've got my old Manta racquet dusted off and ready to go :)

haggis88
01-05-2014, 10:33 PM
i'm a beginner squash player, but would like to play a bit more often...haven't played since i moved to YYC in August '12!

don't even know where to call for a court or anything! :rofl:

GorG
02-11-2014, 12:03 PM
I have a SAIT membership and would be up for a squash game for anyone who is interested, rally or actual matches, just looking to up my skill level. My skill level is beginner - intermediate (played a total of 30 times). I'm free most evenings, just drop my a PM and we go from there.