PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1998 Prelude (in Ontario)

Tusher
02-24-2004, 11:14 AM
Hi everyone,

Newbie here...I live in Northern Ontario, and am just putting my 98 Prelude up for sale :(

I know that I will get more interest in another month or two, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to start looking.

1998 Prelude with 136,000 kms (~84,000 miles) - runs excellent!
I am the second owner of this vehicle. The original owner was a woman in Toronto who commuted to work. Her husband liked to make all their vehicles a little unique...thus the body kit etc. They had leased it from new, and bought it out when the lease expired. She got a BMW X5 when I bought this car. It didn't even have 100 kms on it when he put a body kit and rims on their new Bimmer.

This car has been well maintained: timing belt changed, major tune-up at 105,000 (~63,000 miles), full synthetic oil after break-in period

Here are the extras:

West Wing body kit
Mugen rear spoiler with LED
Viper alarm / remote starter/entry
17" summer rims and tires
lowered (still have factory springs)
rear Euro lights
Cold intake and high flow exhaust
Honda mats (4 interior and trunk)
Tinted
High intensity headlights (extra set)

I would consider a trade-in from a CRV, as that is what I will be looking for when I sell this...
I am asking $17,000 certified (US$12,800)...I know there are cheaper ones, but this has almost $10k (US$7.5k) in extras, and runs like new! It is in very good shape, and I have driven it as a commuter...not a sports car.

Cheers,

Tusher

Tusher
02-27-2004, 12:25 PM
bump...what...nobody?

DUBBED
02-27-2004, 12:31 PM
Most people on the board live in Calgary, hence the lack of interest. Free bump anyhow!!

Tusher
02-27-2004, 12:35 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...I didn't know that most people were from around there.... cheers!