View Full Version : FS: 2000 BMW 740i Sport *Leaving Country Must Sell*

Zetsu
09-23-2013, 12:56 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 2000
Make and Model : BMW 740i Sport
Exterior Color : Silver
Interior Color : Black Leather and Wood Trim
Auto or Manual? : Auto (With Sport mode manual Shifting)
Odometer Reading : 200,000KM
Location of Vehicle : Memorial Drive SE, Calgary AB
Description : This would be an excellent vehicle to consider if you're planning a long road-trip. It gets surprisingly good mileage on the highway: 950km/tank. More than half of the kilometers are highway driven. Very spacious and luxurious interior, plenty of trunk space. It has been the most reliable vehicle I've owned, plus it just had a full inspection done! The car has no rips on anything in the interior, no scratches and no dings. The exterior is the same no scratches, no dents, no rust and same goes for the under body condition. It had a Full-synthetic Mobile 1 with OEM Oil Filter oil change done today!

I am in a hurry to sell as I will be leaving to Japan in November.

All options:

Full Black leather interior
Factory 6000K Halo HIDs
Pure White interior lighting and license plate
Sunroof
Heated seats
Sport mode with manual shifting
Self Closing Doors/Trunk
Mood-Lighting
Floor Lighting
287hp
330 Ft.Ibs./Trq.

Maintenance:

Fresh Mobile1 oil change
New Tie-rods put in last year
New Ball-Joints put in last year
New Control Arms put in last year
Fresh Alignment
New tires
New brake lines
New Pads and Rotors

Just had a full inspection everything passed!

Most well maintained 740i on the market, I would trust this car to drive across the country any day. Feel free to come take a look and test drive. For any other questions or specific pictures don't hesitate to ask! I would consider trades if I get the right offer, I will also consider lower value trades with cash. However, please view the vehicle before making offers over the phone/email. Please do not send me offers for things such as dirtbikes, this is a mint 7-series NO RUST, no dents, no rips nothing.

~Call/text me @ 587-229-4618 Thanks!

Asking Price : $6,499 OBO

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 587-229-4618

Pictures : Pictures in Kijiji Ad:
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2000-BMW-7-Series-740i-Leaving-Country-MUST-SELL-W0QQAdIdZ530731720