PDA

View Full Version : Laser Eye Surgery

eblend
09-24-2013, 07:43 AM
Hey guys,

So I had laser eye done myself about 5 years ago with perfect results by Dr. Mitchell, however, reading online now, it seems like that place may have taken a dive in terms of reputation. I have to go in for my 5 year follow up, and was hoping to get my wife in with me to have her evaluated and get her eyes done there next year. I am not sure if it still is a good place to go or not since 5 years have passed. Anyone know or recommend a good laser eye place and know any info on the latest techs and who uses them?

Thanks

Ven
09-24-2013, 08:07 AM
I used LasikMD downtown, as did my friends. I keep meeting more and more people who've gone there too. No issues. They pump thousands of people through there and have deep pockets to keep their equipment up to date. I'm nearly ten years post-op and totally happy. Equipment and procedures today are supposed to be exponentially better than what I got a decade ago.

spike98
09-24-2013, 08:28 AM
There is a MASSIVE thread about lasik/prk on beyond already. Search it up. Lots of personal experiences with every place in town.

revelations
09-24-2013, 09:31 AM
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/70052/laser-eye-correction-feedback/

Mibz
09-24-2013, 09:49 AM
See above. Closed.