DeleriousZ
09-25-2013, 05:48 PM
It's time to cook, Jesse.

sxtasy
09-25-2013, 07:19 PM
yeah bitch!

Tej.S
09-25-2013, 10:19 PM
Wow, they actually did a pretty good job with those replicas lol. They look a lot better/real in motion than in pictures.

woodywoodford
09-26-2013, 04:03 PM
That movie looks like it's gonna suck lol

firebane
09-26-2013, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by woodywoodford
That movie looks like it's gonna suck lol

People said that about FnF and they are now onto 7 movies :nut:

DeleriousZ
09-26-2013, 05:31 PM
Yep, awful or not I'll still probably see it because it's car related, and I loved the NFS series up until 5 or 6 years ago lol

Tomaz
09-27-2013, 10:20 AM
Shitty or not, that will be watched. Woot! Love me a good ol' shitty car movie. lol

Feruk
09-27-2013, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by firebane
People said that about FnF and they are now onto 7 movies :nut:
That's only cuz Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, and Michelle Rodrigez all have no other prospects.

Tram Common
09-29-2013, 12:57 AM
From the trailer, two thumbs down. :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

diamondedge
09-29-2013, 12:58 AM
Wow that trailer was garbage. That being said.

MGCM
02-20-2014, 03:16 AM
Just saw an advanced screening for this, overall I was very impressed, No CGI, decent story, amazing cars, great stunts, and a good group of actors. Somehow i bet there is another beyonder or 2 that also saw the advanced screening last night. Hopefully they can chime in and back me up on this lol. I would definately reccomend going to see this when it comes out in March. I might actually go again with some other friends when it comes out next month.:thumbsup: it was that good

klumsy_tumbler
02-20-2014, 09:11 AM
The movie does look like it'll be terrible, but I have to go watch it out of principle... I grew up on those games! :burnout:

Tik-Tok
02-20-2014, 09:56 AM
"They took everything from me..."

Except your Veyron?

chathamf
02-20-2014, 10:27 AM
Weren't they in the middle of shooting when Walked died? The movie doesn't have any of the old cast in it does it? Did they shoot a whole other movie that quick?

bulaian
02-20-2014, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by chathamf
Weren't they in the middle of shooting when Walked died? The movie doesn't have any of the old cast in it does it? Did they shoot a whole other movie that quick?

That's Fast and Furious.... this is Need For Speed

icky2unk
02-20-2014, 11:47 AM
Saw it last night too. Thought it was a waste of time and would not pay to see it in theatres.

Sure the cars are nice and the racing was kind of cool? But knowing beyond and how they like to rip apart the walking dead based on flaws. You will have a field day with this movie, just so so so dumb.

Plus, 75% of the movie is watching a road trip on the highway of which not so interesting stuff happens.

If this were a fast and furious movie, I'd put it in last place.

MGCM
02-20-2014, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
"They took everything from me..."

Except your Veyron?

thats actually a different person driving the Veyron, not even a main character.

Originally posted by icky2unk
Saw it last night too. Thought it was a waste of time and would not pay to see it in theatres.

Sure the cars are nice and the racing was kind of cool? But knowing beyond and how they like to rip apart the walking dead based on flaws. You will have a field day with this movie, just so so so dumb.

Plus, 75% of the movie is watching a road trip on the highway of which not so interesting stuff happens.

If this were a fast and furious movie, I'd put it in last place.

well what were u expecting??? Its based on a video game.......why would they bother with a "perfect plot/storyline" if its just based on a video game. The director gave us exactly what he said he would, real stunts, no CGI, a perfect plot "holeless" movie was never promised. If you cant watch a movie without whining cause its not "perfect" then for gawd sakes stay away from Need for Speed. You have to watch this movie with a few grains of salt, only then can u truely appreciate the stunts and the movie itself.

HiTempguy1
02-20-2014, 01:58 PM
It was way better than a F&F movie simply because it was all real. Otherwise, that was its only "good" quality.

This movie isn't aimed at car enthusiasts though. It's aimed at the general public and is a giant ford infomercial/video game infomercial. It's for the kid who has a Lambo poster on their wall but will never actually own one :dunno:

Edit-
Actually, let me rephrase that. It IS for the kid who has a Lambo poster on their wall and will eventually own one... because nobody buys exotic cars like that with having an actual interest in driving them (rarely, it does happen like the ZR auto guys, but most just are for looking pretty).

MGCM
02-20-2014, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by HiTempguy1
It was way better than a F&F movie simply because it was all real. Otherwise, that was its only "good" quality.

This movie isn't aimed at car enthusiasts though. It's aimed at the general public and is a giant ford infomercial/video game infomercial. It's for the kid who has a Lambo poster on their wall but will never actually own one :dunno:

Edit-
Actually, let me rephrase that. It IS for the kid who has a Lambo poster on their wall and will eventually own one... because nobody buys exotic cars like that with having an actual interest in driving them (rarely, it does happen like the ZR auto guys, but most just are for looking pretty).

does my hair look good with a Gallardo? ;)

icky2unk
02-20-2014, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by MGCM

thats actually a different person driving the Veyron, not even a main character.

well what were u expecting??? Its based on a video game.......why would they bother with a "perfect plot/storyline" if its just based on a video game. The director gave us exactly what he said he would, real stunts, no CGI, a perfect plot "holeless" movie was never promised. If you cant watch a movie without whining cause its not "perfect" then for gawd sakes stay away from Need for Speed. You have to watch this movie with a few grains of salt, only then can u truely appreciate the stunts and the movie itself.

When this movie sits at 5% on rottentomatoes maybe you'll realize why I and many people will dislike the movie.

Pretty sure I'm entitled to an opinion, only person whining is you.

MGCM
02-20-2014, 05:13 PM

When this movie sits at 5% on rottentomatoes maybe you'll realize why I and many people will dislike the movie.

Pretty sure I'm entitled to an opinion, only person whining is you.

lol im sorry that its lack of CGI made the movie unenjoyable for you and many others, appreciate it for what it is, or dont, really does not matter to me cause I enjoyed it, but I also enjoyed Enders Game which many could not find a way to enjoy. IMHO ppl expect way too much from movies these days, oh well, more for me :thumbsup:

icky2unk
03-13-2014, 02:34 PM

lol im sorry that its lack of CGI made the movie unenjoyable for you and many others, appreciate it for what it is, or dont, really does not matter to me cause I enjoyed it, but I also enjoyed Enders Game which many could not find a way to enjoy. IMHO ppl expect way too much from movies these days, oh well, more for me :thumbsup:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/need_for_speed/

25%. Looks like i'm not the only one who thought the movie didn't cut it.

MGCM
03-13-2014, 02:49 PM

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/need_for_speed/

25%. Looks like i'm not the only one who thought the movie didn't cut it.

I told you ppl these days cannot enjoy a movie without CGI, its really sad and pathedic.

shakalaka
03-13-2014, 02:59 PM
I am watching it tomorrow or something regardless. Looking forward to it, bitch.

Sugarphreak
03-22-2014, 04:12 PM

Supa Dexta
03-22-2014, 09:30 PM
He plays a good crack head.. But not real sure he's an action star. He's not tough, or good enough looking to be getting babes either.

shakalaka
03-22-2014, 10:37 PM
Wasn't a terrible movie. But I do agree that the guy isn't necessarily fit for such roles. That being said, the movie was relatively fun, bitch.

icky2unk
03-25-2014, 10:33 AM

I told you ppl these days cannot enjoy a movie without CGI, its really sad and pathedic.

lol what's sad and pathetic is you can't fail to see that the movie may just have sucked...

Did you make the movie or something, why so much sentimental value.

MGCM
03-25-2014, 03:05 PM

lol what's sad and pathetic is you can't fail to see that the movie may just have sucked...

Did you make the movie or something, why so much sentimental value.

whats really sad and pathedic is that u think any of what u are saying on here means dick fuck all. You dont like the movie? Good for you sir, I guess they should consult you before they make any movies or tv shows:dunno:

Heru-Farukon
03-25-2014, 03:13 PM
@MGCM you the one who is getting butthurt over the movie. everyone is just voicing
their opinion about it as like you were praising it all high and mighty a few posts ago.

/$0.02

anyways, judging by the hype (lack of it) just going to torrent it as it doesnt seem to be worth the money

MGCM
03-25-2014, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Heru-Farukon
@MGCM you the one who is getting butthurt over the movie. everyone is just voicing
their opinion about it as like you were praising it all high and mighty a few posts ago.

/$0.02

anyways, judging by the hype (lack of it) just going to torrent it as it doesnt seem to be worth the money

imho im just voicing my opinion too, i enjoyed Enders Game, should i need to have a discussion about that too? Lotta ppl did not enjoy that movie, well, i did, so i guess im wrong? I enjoy what I enjoy, and i can, and will, post that on here when i decide i want to. Its my opinion that ppl these days rely too much on CGI for entertainment. All I did was respond to a negative post that was directed at me specifically, so I guess im also wrong for defending my position too. :drama:

Heru-Farukon
03-25-2014, 04:24 PM
no one is saying you're wrong. its just opinion, and you're taking their opinion to way too much to heart (whether its about your comment on CGI or not).

you just keep enforcing that people SHOULD like movies without CGI. you cant control what they can and can't like

3drian
03-26-2014, 09:03 AM
Watched it last night, was expecting a really bad movie because all the bad reviews, But it ended up enjoying it, was not an spectacular movies but deff not as bad.

taemo
07-22-2014, 07:13 PM
have to admit this movie wasn't bad at all, I wouldnt mind a part 2 and actually found it better than most of the F&F movies although F&F 1 and 2 are still one of my fav.

I found the flow of the movie a little coarse, I didnt know what was going on for the first 20min but the car scenes reminded me so much of the original NFS games on the PSX.

K3RMiTdot
07-22-2014, 09:22 PM
the fake cars ruined it for me

Matty_10
07-22-2014, 09:53 PM
Modern day Smokey and the Bandit, but I did enjoy the movie.

bowlofrice
07-22-2014, 10:53 PM
not like theyre going to destroy 3/50 2million dollar cars...... and it was pretty good.. cept the batman voice...

r3ccOs
07-23-2014, 08:06 AM
acting was so bad... really as was the storyline

J.M.
07-23-2014, 08:10 AM
It was alright hAha probs wouldn't watch again

icky2unk
07-23-2014, 08:28 AM
*waits for MGCM to comment about how awesome the movie is again*

Sorath
07-23-2014, 09:47 AM
This movie made me wanna buy a mustang lol