ryaraines
09-27-2013, 10:32 AM
FS: 2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4

-Red Pearl Metallic exterior
-Dark Gray interior
-Manual
-143,000km
-Located in Cochrane, AB

With 285 turbocharged horses under the hood, this car will paint a smile on your face every time you bury the throttle. It's that much fun to drive! Very reliable. This car has never let me down. Starts right up, even in the dead of winter without plugging her in.

Built for two years only (2008-2009) and 5,674 Caliber SRT4's were ever made (with 1,245 cars present in Canada). This car was no.4,592 of those 5,674 and was born on July 3rd, 2008.

The car is full loaded except for are the head unit with NAV and full leather.

It has the Kicker sound system with woofer (original), sunroof, electric mirrors, automatic dimming rear view mirror with phone uConnect, fog lights, full 3" exhaust (original), big brakes, uprated suspension, traction control, stability control, etc etc.

If you are already looking for this type of vehicle you already know what's included.

This car is completely original except for the K&N air filter. This car has never been tuned or messed around with. Just enjoyed to it's fullest. 143,000 highway km's and has received oil changes every 5,000km. Exterior doesn't have any door dings, and she has a new windshield.

Interior is in good condition. Non smoker.
Steering wheel has normal wear for 5 years of driving. The drivers seat has the 'normal' Caliber tear in the fake leather part (about 2-3") of the seat. Also it has the factory 'squeak' in the passenger seat if occupied. All of these quirks have been well documented on different forums around the world. They seem to be 'normal' for this car.

Tires are at about 60%.

Bought a new truck and need this car out of my garage the sooner the better. The car has just been professionally detailed.

Asking Price : $12,500

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403-607-8446

Please use contact information listed above as I am posting for a friend.

Also listed on Kijiji:
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=523131759