Vehicle Details
Year : 1999
Make and Model : Chevrolet S-10
Exterior Color : White
Interior Color : Grey
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 220,000
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : Up for sale is my '99 S-10. Extremely clean, runs great. Not a single problem, and vehicle has been gone through top to bottom, almost all running gear is brand new. Selling because I bought a new F-150.

The truck is a 2 door, extended cab 2.2L automatic RWD. I am extremely meticulous with my vehicles, and this truck is in great shape. No rust! You won't find a cleaner S-10! Have complete and detailed service records showing everything that I have done, with all receipts. Oil changed every 5,000 Km. Lots of stock parts to go with the truck!

The engine was rebuilt at 194,000 Km due to a blown head gasket. I decided to do a full bottom up rebuild, including new pistons, high volume oil pump, all new bearings (mains, rods, camshaft) polished crank and cam, new timing chain and tensioner, spark plugs, wires, coils, alternator, belts, radiator, you name it. The block was hot tanked, honed, decked and blueprinted. Transmission was rebuilt by the previous owner at 100,000Km. I installed a Corvette shift servo for slightly firmer shifts and prolonged transmission life. OBX racing header, and cold air intake installed. Head was decked, new valve seals installed, and every seal and gasket in the engine was replaced with brand new.

The front is dropped 2" on Beltech drop spindles, new shocks, upper and lower ball joints, tie rod ends, brake rotors, wheel bearings, and complete steering rack installed before it was sent for an alignment. I will include the report. New tires last year, white lettered BFGoodrich sitting on 15" chrome rims. Clear corner lenses, with LED signal and park lamps. (Done properly so they still blink at the normal rate.) 5% limo tint on all windows, leather wrapped steering wheel, Alpine deck and Type-S speakers all around. The truck is wired for a sub and amp should you so choose. New bake calipers, new rear drums and shoes, speed sensor, heater blower, fuel filter, and secondary O2 sensor recently replaced.

The truck also has a sprayed in bed liner and a remote starter, and a relocated high capacity oil filter that make oil changes a complete breeze. Starts right up even on those cold winter mornings, and the heater works great! Like a sauna inside even when it's -30*C out there! This truck has had everything replaced that had broken, or was at risk of breaking. I'm familiar with S-10's, so I know what needs attention most often. This truck will provide years more of reliable driving!
Extras :
Asking Price :

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403-680-3415

Pictures : See Kijiji Ad: http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1999-Chevrolet-S-10-VERY-CLEAN-W0QQAdIdZ528525127