Year : 2007
Make and Model : Nissan Altima
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Charcoal
Transmission : Manual
Odometer Reading : 74000 miles
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description :
Rare 6 speed manual – very quick car and fairly economical…usually getting 600+KM in the city and ~750+KM per tank on the highway. Original owner, brought it back from Dallas in 2007.

Currently has ~74,000 Miles on it. It’s been a daily driver for me...mostly from home to DT (garage to garage) and sometimes between Calgary and Edmonton for work. The car is in excellent shape, needs absolutely nothing.

The car is loaded, has black leather interior, all-weather floor mats, aluminum kick-plates, and all the other typical goodies; push-button start, AC, speed sensitive steering, built-in maintenance reminders, sunroof and tons of other upgrades.

High end stereo, touch screen DVD player -USB\SC cards, Bluetooth for hands free calling, etc. Steering wheel controls, two subs, etc.

Mobil one synthetic oil\filters never missed a change and all the rest of the fluids were changed at 90,000 KM as per the book and are Nissan branded – everything has been done on schedule and I have all the maintenance records to prove it.

Winter tires on factory aluminum rims are almost new (you can see them in the one winter picture I have). The after market 20" tires\rims can be included in the sale for an extra $1850 as I just got them and could keep them for my new car if required.

No accidents, no rust, windshield is great – needs nothing. I love this car and it shows...fun daily driver - come check it out.

Extras : Full tint, 3M, Genuine Nismo cat-back exhaust, AEM CIA, 6K HID Headlights, Tinted LED tail lights, LED Fog lights, ATE one rotors and akebono performance pads (5000KM on them)
Asking Price : $14,000

Pictures :http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=527719469