PDA

View Full Version : RECOVERED: 2011 Daytona 675se (EAC40)

HeatherCGY
09-30-2013, 04:07 PM
Hey guys i have just returned home a from work and within the last couple of hours my 2011 Daytona 675se has been stolen. I know this is a stretch however i am desperate for any help this bike is my baby!!

2011 Triumph Daytona 675se
Small scuff on the right fairing
Small crack near the headlights
LIC : EAC40
VIN: SMTD00NS6BJ446843
Went missing from Bridgeland between the hours of 8am-1:30pm Sept 30th 2013

I saw what you guys did awhile back catching the guy whole stole that rare car PLS PLS PLS any help is appreciated .. i can be reach at 403-473-6574

THNX!!

LSChevelle
09-30-2013, 04:18 PM
I'll keep an eye out.

Any evidence to show how it was taken? I'm guessing it is probably riding around in the back of a truck somewhere?

Good luck on finding it! I hate to see these kind of posts.

HeatherCGY
09-30-2013, 04:23 PM
yeah i have all the keys, i am thinking some guys came along and just lifted this bike into the back of the truck i am guessing ... rare bike around town so i am hoping someone will spot her

btimbit
10-01-2013, 06:31 PM
Beautiful bike, I'll keep an eye out

cherpintow
10-01-2013, 06:33 PM
I'm in Bridgeland and will definitely keep an eye out. Good luck. Gorgeous bike!

HeatherCGY
10-01-2013, 07:34 PM
thanks to everyone for keeping an eye out, and please if you think of some forums that you belong to this can be posted on feel free to copy and paste ... i fear the bike is prob in a trailer out of sight or already in parts :(

btimbit
10-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Identical one for sale in Edmonton. Have a friend going to look tonight to see if the vin matches.

Graham_A_M
10-02-2013, 03:43 PM
I should ask my buddy, he's nuts over that exact same bike, colors and all.

Perhaps it was him (just joking). Their rare, and easy to spot so it should stick out like a sore thumb if he tries to sell it or anything.
Good luck on the recovery! I'll keep my eyes open for sure.

HeatherCGY
10-02-2013, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by btimbit
Identical one for sale in Edmonton. Have a friend going to look tonight to see if the vin matches.

that would be awesome if he could check that out for me!

You dont happen to have the link do you for that bike for sale?

btimbit
10-02-2013, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by HeatherCGY

that would be awesome if he could check that out for me!

You dont happen to have the link do you for that bike for sale?

No he's just been trying to convince me to buy a bike, and he loves Triumphs and saw this on the side of the road with a for sale sign. I mentioned your thread and he said he'd take a look after work

Edit: Sorry, it wasn't it. Sorry if we got your hopes up, and we'll continue to keep an eye out

HeatherCGY
10-20-2013, 04:53 PM
Well guys just an update about my bike, i received a call this AM from CPS stating they had found my bike .. yup guy who took it crashed it early this morning by running into the back of a parked car ... sigh i don't even recognize my bike

Modelexis
10-20-2013, 04:57 PM
At least you have some closure now, time to buy a new one.

Is that the original color or did the thief paint it? looks nothing like the picture above.

shakalaka
10-20-2013, 04:59 PM
I was going to say, looks nothing like the one above.

At least, insurance will cover it. You can have some closure.

roll_over
Did they catch the person who did it?

swak
was gonna ask the same, looks like he painted it lol

damn man, sorry for your luck though, that really really sucks!

btimbit
10-20-2013, 06:22 PM
Did they get the guy that was riding it?

HeatherCGY
10-20-2013, 08:02 PM
the paint job is new, the bike looks exactly like the pic in my first thread i started .... apparently the guys who crashed the bike got away on foot, it's hard to believe that he was able to walk away from the crash though, the whole front end of the bike is completely gone, forks are bent and there is nearly nothing left of the right side. Apparently he ran into the back of a parked car ... Cops didn't even try and finger print the bike i am kinda disappointed on the lack of help from them.

HeatherCGY
10-20-2013, 08:04 PM
I also spoke with my Aunt who is an Insurance adjuster and she is saying that even though i have collision on the bike the company will prob not cover it ... anyone have any insight on this?

Graham_A_M
10-20-2013, 08:16 PM
^If you have theft on it, that should do it right there.

In the event you want to sell whats left of it, let me know. I have the same bike, only mines an '07. I'd be happy to buy it as a parts bike if you choose to go that route.

spikerS
10-20-2013, 08:22 PM
If you have fire and theft coverage, it will be covered, and most policies will have that. Collision has nothing to do with that.

The basic PLPD part of your insurance will cover the damages to the parked vehicle.

The basic requirement for insurance is PLPD (required by law to drive on the road), the next most popular option is fire and theft coverage(can be added to any vehicle, even if parked or not running), after that you end up in collision coverage, and then a whole world of coverages open up.

Like I said, PLPD portion will cover damages to the parked car.
IF you have fire and theft coverage, it will cover the bike as it was stolen and destroyed.